Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman (4436 Views)

APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by Gistman39: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Biafrans have taken to social media lambasting Apostle Johnson Suleiman of Omega Fire Ministry over his failed prophesy about Kanu.

Recall that the cleric had in his 2017 Cross Over Night, said; “In 2018, Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB will be disgraced internationally”.

Fortunately, today, the tide is gathering so rapidly to storm these fake prophesies from doomsday clergies.

Indeed, Nnamdi Kanu marks the Episcopal end of Biafra mysteries in Nigeria as he is been celebrated internationally.

See reactions from supporters of Kanu here>>> https://expresgist.com/2018/10/30/failed-prophesy-biafrans-mock-apostle-suleiman/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by hisgrace090: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
The rates of failed prophecy this days shows that many no longer comes from God.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
its only an nyamuri flat.head that will lie,convince himself and then feel good about it.. apart from delusional fabricated and concocted stories of figment of their imagination on radio biafra, i dont see no where whatsoever that the pigdiot cownu is celebrated internationally!!! we have heard enough stories on how ipob made trumps president and the funny thing is that trump has never mentioned his/their name, to how biafra are jews and supplies of weapons

you wont understand how witless,dumb,imbecilic and moronic this people can be till u visit their biafra page, you cant help but be perplex and baffle at the intellectual logic of some of the acclaimed graduates, some of them put the rational ability to think aside when the word biafra is mentioned.. the only place the bleaching he-goat is celebrated is in poto-poto land!! i dare anyone to prove me wrong

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by vanbonattel: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
its only an nyamuri flat.head that will lie,convince himself and then feel good about it.. apart from delusional fabricated and concocted stories of figment of their imagination on radio biafra, i dont see no where whatsoever that the pigdiot cownu is celebrated!!! we have heard enough stories on how ipob made trumps president and the funny thing is that trump has never mentioned hi/theirs name, to how biafra are jews and supplies of weapons

you wont understand how witless,dumb,imbecilic and moronic this people can be till u visit their biafra page, you cant help but be perplex and baffle at the intellectual logic of some of the acclaimed graduate, some of them put the rational ability to think aside when the word biafra is mentioned

The thing really entered you grin but Biafra is here, if you vex, jump into the lagoon.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
you can prove me wrong tho
vanbonattel:

The thing really entered you grin but Biafra is here, if you vex, jump into the lagoon.

6 Likes

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by vanbonattel: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

Biafra just got a second international supporter country, details next week.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
hahaha i thought it should be the 5th, what happened to america, isreal, uk and turkey? grin cheesy
vanbonattel:

Biafra just got a second international supporter country, details next week.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
So this thing will have the strong heart to stand before people and ask them to change from their bad ways after the over whelming evidence of his sex escapades with Sluts

Otobonation
Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
its only an nyamuri flat.head that will lie,convince himself and then feel good about it.. apart from delusional fabricated and concocted stories of figment of their imagination on radio biafra, i dont see no where whatsoever that the pigdiot cownu is celebrated internationally!!! we have heard enough stories on how ipob made trumps president and the funny thing is that trump has never mentioned his/their name, to how biafra are jews and supplies of weapons

you wont understand how witless,dumb,imbecilic and moronic this people can be till u visit their biafra page, you cant help but be perplex and baffle at the intellectual logic of some of the acclaimed graduates, some of them put the rational ability to think aside when the word biafra is mentioned.. the only place the bleaching he-goat is celebrated is in poto-poto land!! i dare anyone to prove me wrong

All these cos we want to leave this failed nation?

Continue to wallow in euphoria of stupidity

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by alhassanyusuf29(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
bros its up to u to prove me wrong if u think im lying
kaluxy007:

All these cos we want to leave this failed nation?

Continue to wallow in euphoria of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
more reason why men of GOD shld tread the trail of politics carefully
Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by Blackfire(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shithole country....

4 Likes

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by madmohamed(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
can I ask u something please .what are u going to lose if Biafra leave Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by freethesheeple(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shitt hole country where animal is better than human.

3 Likes

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmm.... a pastor who cannot even change his name to reflect his religion, in the annals of the Most High, your name is absent because Revelations says that anything which defiles or makes a lie cannot enter heaven. So his followers had better wake up. His name Suleiman is the arabic form of Solomon and the Bible says God is a jealous God, so if anyone can advise him, tell him to change his name. Arabic vs Hebrew.

1 Like

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by FisifunKododada: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin
Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

Yet there are 400 "Nnamdi Kanu" threads on Nairaland every week grin

Cc lzaa eternaltruths jumpandpas velocity25

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by mabea: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Are we now in 2019?
Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by vedaxcool(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin ipob imbeci1es that are less than Jack, Cownurdice dog have a reason to smile because of Apocle Otobo?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by velocity25(m): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
immhotep:

by mention of Maazi Nnamdi Kanu every zombie and buhari minion knees must bow grin
immhotep:

by mention of Maazi Nnamdi Kanu every zombie and buhari minion knees must bow

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by toofit007: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Gistman39:
Biafrans have taken to social media lambasting Apostle Johnson Suleiman of Omega Fire Ministry over his failed prophesy about Kanu.

Recall that the cleric had in his 2017 Cross Over Night, said; “In 2018, Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB will be disgraced internationally”.

Fortunately, today, the tide is gathering so rapidly to storm these fake prophesies from doomsday clergies.

Indeed, Nnamdi Kanu marks the Episcopal end of Biafra mysteries in Nigeria as he is been celebrated internationally.

See reactions from supporters of Kanu here>>> https://expresgist.com/2018/10/30/failed-prophesy-biafrans-mock-apostle-suleiman/
We need to know our history..... We must know where we are coming from and also know where we are heading to. History shall not die.
Flag of Nigeria (1914–1960) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by toofit007: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Gistman39:

we need to know our history Biafrans
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Nigeria_(1914–1960)
Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by tit(f): 2:52am On Oct 31, 2018
why are nigerians foulmouthed and hating biafrans like this?

1 Like

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by femi4: 5:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Too much of Otobo cause am
Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2018
hisgrace090:
The rates of failed prophecy this days shows that many no longer comes from God.
None ever comes from God.

1 Like

Re: Failed Prophesy: Biafrans Mock Apostle Suleiman by TreasureJunky: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2018
Fake prophets every where in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Days After Kalu's Visit, Amaechi Meets With Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Facility / Ogun State Is Broke - Governor Amosun / Buhari, IBB, Abdulsalami, Tambuwal, APC Govs Absent At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.