Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Ordeal Of An Average Black Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Ordeal Of An Average Black Man (405 Views)

The Ordeal Of Solomon Bawa In The Hands Of The Nigeria Police Force, Nasarawa / Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ordeal Of An Average Black Man by Sirlancelot(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Food for thought; can a white man do this to his/her fellow white man?Can they stand and sorround a scene of gory mob action like this?
In as much as I don't condone criminality, is this scenario also obtainable in white mans land?There is something wrong with black man,Africa as a whole.This is not right in all ramifications.
It is about time we have a rethink as a continent. There is a reason for tagging us underdeveloped.These white man came,plunged us,raped our heritage and leaves in pieces. Yet one thing stand tall out of it,black man are really inevitable. I am a black man too,but I can't behave like this.I don't know about you nairalanders.

Re: The Ordeal Of An Average Black Man by Sirlancelot(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Very appalling
Re: The Ordeal Of An Average Black Man by finiteen: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
I dont understand you bro!?!, How do you Know there is no white community that comes together to roast Goat? sad sad sad
Re: The Ordeal Of An Average Black Man by hisgrace090: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Even as they're dealing with this one another will still do pick porcket there.

Take him to police station they'll collect some cash and ask him to run.its a bafflling situation so to say.
Re: The Ordeal Of An Average Black Man by Sirlancelot(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
finiteen:
I dont understand you bro!?!, How do you Know there is no white community that comes together to roast Goat? sad sad sad
goat? Lol.That is human being roasted like corn beef bro.Its very saddening yet it is a daily occurrence in Nigeria,nay Africa.
Re: The Ordeal Of An Average Black Man by latsy: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sirlancelot:
Food for thought; can a white man do this to his/her fellow white man?Can they stand and sorruond a scene of gory mob action like this?
In as much as I don't condone criminality, is this scenario also obtainable in white mans land?There is something wrong with black man,Africa as a whole.This is not right in all ramifications.
It is about time we have a rethink as a continent. There is a reason for tagging us underdeveloped.These white man came,plunged us,raped our heritage and leaves in pieces. Yet one thing stand tall out of it,black man are really inevitable. I am a black man too,but I can't behave like this.I don't know about you nairalanders.
The answer is yes to all your questions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Mocks Wicked Teacher Who Is Now Uber Driver / Woman Seeks Help As Husband Beats Her With Chain And Rapes Her / Video: Watch The Disgraceful Moment As Police Arrest Singer Small Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.