Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness (26897 Views)

Gov Alia Replies Benue NASS Lawmakers, Says He Helped APC Win In 2023 / How LP Helped APC To Win Kaduna State / How INEC Disenfranchised Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by BrosPeter: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
A petitioners’ witness on Tuesday told the Ekiti Governorship Election Petition Tribunal that votes for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) were ‘deliberately’ voided by staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) during the July 14 Ekiti governorship election.
The witness, Omobuljo Bankole, said PDP votes were voided in Unit 009, Ward 4 of Ido-Osi Local Government Area.
Mr Bankole stated this while testifying before the tribunal, headed by Suleiman Belgore, sitting at the FCT High Court, Apo.
The petitioners, the PDP, and its candidate in the Ekiti July 14 governorship election, Olusola Kolapo, had approached the tribunal to challenge the outcome of the election.
The respondents in the suit are INEC, All Progressives Congress (APC) and Governor Kayode Fayemi.
Answering a question during cross-examination by Abiodun Owonikoko (SAN), counsel to APC, Mr Bankole, stated that his party scored more than 119 votes during the election in his unit.
According to the witness, “I was there when they deliberately voided the PDP’s voters in Unit 9 (Ward 4, Ido -Osi LGA); the male polling clerk of INEC voided 27 votes,” he said.
Meanwhile, the petitioners called five witnesses on Tuesday bringing the total number of witnesses called so far to 69.
The witnesses informed the tribunal in their written statements on oath, which they adopted as their testimony before the tribunal, of deliberate voiding of votes by INEC officers and over voting in their respective polling units where they served as PDP agents.
During a cross examination by INEC counsel, a witness, Yisa Ibrahim (PW66), from Ado Ekiti LGA, informed the tribunal that he was at his unit throughout the election, adding that PDP polled 362 votes, while APC

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/293295-ekiti-guber-election-how-pdp-votes-were-deliberately-voided-witness-tells-court.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by Cindy08: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
That election na modern rigging them do am even witch no fit stop APC with their two nakeed eye dem do am that is why am afraid of the outcome of the general election anyway where is the dancing sinator sef

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by Sirheny007(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Why is it coming out now?
Where will it get us?
I have lost faith in the judiciary.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by yinparc: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
okay
Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oshoko and his followers should swallow stone

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by Back1lane: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Help fore !
Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by SpearHead: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
We know...INEC has been raping democracy in doggy style. They just want to absent zamfara state so as to save face.... #damageControl

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by chiedu7: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
We all know that APC rigged the elections in Edo, Ekiti and Osun state

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by SarkinYarki: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
The brazen electoral theft in Ekiti and Osun must be addressed

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by dynicks(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Please tell us something we don't know of.....only zombies will disprove this

13 Likes

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by Brizzy404: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Everybody should be ready to shout during the 2019 elections o.... In fact a website should be created to report any irregularities observed in any polling unit with pictorial evidence if possible

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by Realisticallyme: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Everyone knows tht the election in Osun n Ekiti were nothing but sham.
PDP won APC back to back.
Coordinated by their so called Mr integrity.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by orebetitus(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
I AM AVAILABLE FOR EMPLOYMENT

I am a deligent, dedicated, hard working and honest graduate of Business Administration with over 10 years Sales and Marketing experience. I presently reside in Lagos but ready to work in any part of Nigeria.
Any Organization interested in me can get across to me on 08034034069 (WhatsApp or Voice calls).

6 Likes

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by agboaustine: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good move......we await unbiased result from tribunal...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by GMPO(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
WITH THE WAY APC IS GOING ABOUT DOING EVIL, EVEN THE DEVIL WILL BE ASHAME OF HOW HEARTLESS CHILDREN(THE APC PEOPLE) HAVE BECOME.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by ekestic1976(f): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
orebetitus:
I AM AVAILABLE FOR EMPLOYMENT

I am a deligent, dedicated, hard working and honest graduate of Business Administration with over 10 years Sales and Marketing experience. I presently reside in Lagos but ready to work in any part of Nigeria.
Any Organization interested in me can get across to me on 08034034069 (WhatsApp or Voice calls).

God shall ANSWER you in His own time, which is soon. You're so honest that you'll be an ASSET to any establishment that is lucky enough to have you!

4 Likes

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by jchioma: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
A petitioners’ witness on Tuesday told the Ekiti Governorship Election Petition Tribunal that votes for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) were ‘deliberately’ voided by staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) during the July 14 Ekiti governorship election.
Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by cooldipo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Wow.... Revelation!

2 Likes

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by armadeo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Apc knows they are doomed and the rigging next year won't have part 2.

Buhari is all in to continue that's why they aren't bothered or making any noise.

They've planned to rig it all.

Your vote next year won't count

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by demitola(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
So if they remove 50 void votes from the winning margin, where does that lead us? Sheer waste of time?

1 Like

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by Johnnyessence(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
each and everyone knows that ekiti governorship election was heavily rigged with violence and intimidation by Apc thugs. likewise osun state too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by Mizwisdom(f): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
APC can't win a credible election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by oshe111(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
INEC should be OVERHAULED

If not, it will be HARD to Usurp Buhari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by mushystuff: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sirheny007:
Where will it get us?

The petition is still ongoing. The judiciary is not to blame, they are doing their job. It is for the petitioner and the respondents to tender their testimonies and evidence before the court/tribunal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by oshe111(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
INEC should be OVERHAULED

If not, it will be HARD to Usurp Buhari

Abi no be same INEC when their Boss visit Buhari for Aso Rock?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by fasho01(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
demitola:
So if they remove 50 void votes from the winning margin, where does that lead us? Sheer waste of time?

Multiply that 50 (to say the least, assuming far more short changes occurred in other wards) across all polling units in the state and you have your answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by Sirheny007(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
mushystuff:

The petition is still ongoing. The judiciary is not to blame, they are doing their job. Or is for the petitioner and the respondents to tender their testimonies and evidence before the court/tribunal.

I doubt that the judiciary can be transparent.
They have been bought by the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by paix(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sirheny007:
Where will it get us?
I never knew they existed. It's the common man that gets instant judgement and punished for stealing a goat or a handset. While it takes decades to bring to book the high profile criminals.
Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by ollah2: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mizwisdom:
APC can't win a credible election

How did PDP win in 2014?

2 Likes

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by frayoski(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
apc n corruption ar lyk identical twins.

1 Like

Re: How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness by ejimatic: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
These witnessess were funny......were you there as voters or party agents or passersbye? did the party agents not sign the results? Election tribunal only wastes times with coached witnesses and frivoitliies..The tribunal jugdgement will show the difference between say as i say and facts which are needed by the tribunal.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel / More Pictures As Buhari Campaigns In Yobe (Graphic Pictures) / Ambode: CSO Threatens Legislators, Demands Probe Of N28.8 Billion Running Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.