Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos (50802 Views)

Malami: It Is Premature To Conclude Soldiers Used Live Ammunition At Lekki Toll / Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by billyG(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
post=72542491:
GOD BLESS THE FG.

This will surely lead to the end of The evil Boko Haram, Insha Allah.

Assuming the evil party had not siphoned and swallowed all the money that was meant to buy same ammunition like this fee years ago, we would have seen the end of the devilish boko boys.
They turned Dasuki to human ATM, and the fool was sharing money like Santa Claus on the ordered of the ineffectual baboon..... 2 billion dollars (over 700 BILLION naira!!!) that was meant to equip our soldiers just went down the drain!!
All evil and corrupt politicians in Nigeria will all die painful deaths.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

And some youths are praying for these criminals to come back to power once more?!
Your kids, will ask you in the future what you did with your youth!

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund.
Haba!Jonah & d Yam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Akile1: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Now , I know they mean the business. Boko Haram of them born your papa Weller wait for our Nigeria Army grin

1 Like

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Akile1: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Now , I know they mean the business. Boko Haram if them born your papa Weller wait for our Nigeria Army grin

1 Like

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by XaviDayo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dem go use am go shoot 310 naira hut wey Boko boys build. Funny world.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by rengsho: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
12345baba:
Hope its not for shites

It should better be for them.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by frayoski(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
to fight shiite i guess. am observing wats happening.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by galaxy2020(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hope it's not for the opposition, especially PDP
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by kingharzy: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
So shameful for a military accused of human rights attrocities and misconduct. So much shameful for a govt. guilty of using the military to met out vendetta and overlooks maiming of innocent and 'not-innocent' civilians. Most shameful for gullible citizens who celebrate the army for posting this social media.
Quote me and you have sango to contend with.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by nextstep(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
GuyWise:
Half will go to boko-haram, the other half will be shared to kill innocent unarmed civilians and to protect corrupt politicians respectively...
I weep for the zoo.

You read my mind... so sad really... and as election season is coming...
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by paullo20: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
The Army has received more weapons ............. Campaign things. Please take them and defeat Boko Haram and not to kill Shiite Members.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by billyG(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
CastedDude:
 The Nigerian Army has received a shipment of various ammunition to further enhance its operational capabilities and combat efficiency. The army took to social media to share pictures of the ammunition. 

Some months ago, the Nigerian Army took delivery of different calibres of ammunition to boost the fight against terrorism and other forms of criminality across the country.

The consignment was received by Olufemi Akinjobi, the Chairman of the Ammunition Reception Committee at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja.

Mr Akinjobi also said the committee took delivery of spare parts for operational vehicles.

He said the ammunition received included rockets, bullets and projectiles, but declined to mention the originating country or countries they came from.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/nigerian-army-receives-large-consignment-of-ammunition.html
Why must army leak such sensitive info?now some Bh mole will reveal info to Bh.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Olifiz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hope it’s not for shitte members o. because they marched in their thousands to Abuja.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by ekestic1976(f): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Taking is a large cache of ammo just before elections is suspicious though

What can you do about that? APC are good students of PDP now.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Benekruku(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Niketrouble:
Atiku,buhari....your children and grandchildren will die from this ammunition not the blood of innocent nigerians

Village people now have account on Nairaland
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Benekruku(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
GuyWise:
Half will go to boko-haram, the other half will be shared to kill innocent unarmed civilians and to protect corrupt politicians respectively...

I weep for the zoo.

YOU ARE HUNGRY

1 Like

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Benekruku(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
I just hope its solely for IPOB's
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Achorise: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Non of the bullet will see any of us.
Not even the weapon will be used against us by mistake.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by contigiency(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But records show Jonathan bought more equipments than what we have now

Yes Just like every other Jonathan Projects, they are either on paper or being initiated. They are never real or physical for anyone to see them. At most, they are completed but he will forget to commision them. Whenever you people sound this empty, it further buttress my earlier stands that our so Called youths are mere pretenders when they shout about taking over leadership in this country. Because majority obviously do not know what they want. Like this empty comentator.

1 Like

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by boxypane(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
There shall be peace one day...

1 Like

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by KINGinVAHALA: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
deomelo:

Amen..
You are a patriot
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Sleekfingers: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
naijacentric:
When would the military stop depending on dis foreign nations for military stuffs its shows we are at their mercy

We haven't started making ammunitions....only handful of countries produce them ..eg USA, Japan, north Korea, Russia, UK, Germany, china, France, Israel...

Ammunitions is a big business...and Nigeria lack the capacity....

2 Likes

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Sleekfingers: 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
billyG:

Why must army leak such sensitive info?now some Bh mole will reveal info to Bh.

I tire o....uncivilized people....the whole world we know that we just procured some ammo
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by dragon2(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
That is a 122 millimetre high explosive(HE) round with an M2 charge. Those are designed for howitzers. It is obviously going to be used in the N.E. But not with our FH77 bofors that are 155mm. Most likely the D30.

1 Like

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by omoplaycool(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
I wonder why as a country everything now seems to come on social media. I hope we won't hear weeks later that there was an attack at a base and ammunitions were stolen..
I my opinion I feel some things should be done quietly especially when it has to do with security

1 Like

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by dhardline(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Looks like a Bulgarian consignment.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by pellummy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
I wonder which kind of government, and military service , spell bound and show the whole nation they got new ammunition, stupid show,....

[sup][/sup]
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Princedapace(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
seunmsg:

Because the military procured ammunitions? What would you have said if money was released and diverted to cronies (Dasuki style) without buying any ammunition as experienced under Jonathan?

I don tire for people like una o. Is everything all about GEJ vs Buhari?

What do u even gain? Are u a member of Buhari family?

Guy, go and watch this woman's viral video, Aisha, the woman who cofounder the bring back our girl campaign.. She said so many things. This Boko Haram is now a business for top generals.. Both under apc and pdp and it will never end soon. Na coded runs they are doing now..

Pls understand that no leader in nigeria now has the interest of the masses.. They are all after oil money..

Wait make oil finish or become useless, u will understand how selfish these leaders are.. Wake up.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by fasterwell(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
seunmsg:

Because the military procured ammunitions? What would you have said if money was released and diverted to cronies (Dasuki style) without buying any ammunition as experienced under Jonathan?

D man name na DAZUKI
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by nwabueze1999(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sholaco:
grin grin
See his head ��
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by nwabueze1999(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Any Federal Polytechnic oko student here. Any show for the CBT
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Bestie93(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nnamdi KANU Buhari's worst nightmare is back.... They immediately ordered for the ammunition in preparation for emergency Python dance.

Make sure you OBIdiently ATIKUlate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.