Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos (50807 Views)

Malami: It Is Premature To Conclude Soldiers Used Live Ammunition At Lekki Toll / Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
122 mm artillery shells. They are headed for the northeast folks.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
From the inscriptions on the weapons, I can predict the Ammunitions came from Turkey.
The army should use them on the enemies of the state like Boko Haram and militias all around the country not the peaceful people protesting like Shiite sects that were killed by our unprofessional military.

2 Likes

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
xmas presents for dem soldiers, preparing for 2019 elections.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by robotix: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
boko haram insurgency is now a business venture.

Are you just knowing?
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
We are getting ready for civil war 2
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by FoodBoom: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Join the booming network.

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by 8stargeneral: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hope jubrim won't use it for ipob members
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by lastempero: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
After some rag tagged boys will collect the whole thing from them.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by stagger: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
post=72542491:
GOD BLESS THE FG.

This will surely lead to the end of The evil Boko Haram, Insha Allah.

Assuming the evil party had not siphoned and swallowed all the money that was meant to buy same ammunition like this fee years ago, we would have seen the end of the devilish boko boys.
They turned Dasuki to human ATM, and the fool was sharing money like Santa Claus on the ordered of the ineffectual baboon..... 2 billion dollars (over 700 BILLION naira!!!) that was meant to equip our soldiers just went down the drain!!
All evil and corrupt politicians in Nigeria will all die painful deaths.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

And some youths are praying for these criminals to come back to power once more?!
Your kids, will ask you in the future what you did with your youth!

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund.
DAMN IT!!!

So which of these people has your "anti-kwuruption" man successfully prosecuted? How much money has been recovered? Where is your grass cutting SGF's name?

Shouting "damn it" helps nobody and solves nothing. I want to see people put in prison and monies recovered and used to provide programs like TraderMoni.

I want to see members of Abacha's family made to pay for raping this country for 5 years.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Back1lane: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But records show Jonathan bought more equipments than what we have now

What record does your father as to prove that with all the Dasukigate n Oristajafor fly money in his private jet everywhere like a yahoo boy ?

GuyWise:
Half will go to boko-haram, the other half will be shared to kill innocent unarmed civilians and to protect corrupt politicians respectively...

I weep for the zoo.

emerich:
Cache of ammunitions that would later find it way to the hands of bandits. SMH.

Omeokachie:
To use in killing more Shiite Muslims?

Listen to these pathetic irredeemable hated filled pathetic lot nurtured with nothing but hate n disdain. They’d rather the money is spent Jonathan style tru Dasuki n Orisajafor.

naijacentric:
When would the military stop depending on dis foreign nations for military stuffs its shows we are at their mercy

How much military hardware was the PDP able to produce with the innovation of you Igbo for 16 years that you now want boko haram to have automatic weapons while the army use dame guns. You lot from the erosion ravage enclave need your medulla checked.

1 Like

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by bmos(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oma307:
I hope it is for boko haram boys and not for operation python dance

Both i suppose.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
robotix:

Are you just knowing?
lol i have known that since.
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Jakumo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
That 105 mm Howitzer artillery warhead could reduce a street to red rubble in a flash, and that appears to be CRATES of those babies lined up for arrival inventory on the tarmac at Abuja airport.

Looks like the gloves are coming off, and the Nigerian military is about to lower the proverbial BOOM, to some mufuggus aszes.

2 Likes

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by brightnonso: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
MAYBE IT IS FOR 2019 GENERAL ELECTION!

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Sammyblaq(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Military with (0) intelligence...

Everything social media. How you wan take tackle some issues on the states neck¿.

1 Like

Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by brightnonso: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2018

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by wonlasewonimi: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
These are meant to be kept secret . The information about military acquisition needs to be on a need to know basis, now, it is well placed on the front page of a public forum. What is wrong with this country sef?
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by CloudResident(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
These are not for public consumption.
Be professional for once !
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Afonja007: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
phemmyutd:

It's for terrorists

Like Boko boys, like Ipob boys.
..if you know, you know
boko haram will never end northerners are using it to milk Nigeria dry,just like buhari want to surround all Nigeria with herdsmen so they fulani people can have Emirate amongst Christian south but we won't allow it in SS and SE unless southwest
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by naijacentric(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Back1lane:

What record does your father as to prove that with all the Dasukigate n Oristajafor fly money in his private jet everywhere like a yahoo boy ?

Listen to these pathetic irredeemable hated filled pathetic lot nurtured with nothing but hate n disdain. They’d rather the money is spent Jonathan style tru Dasuki n Orisajafor.

How much military hardware was the PDP able to produce with the innovation of you Igbo for 16 years that you now want boko haram to have automatic weapons while the army use dame guns. You lot from the erosion ravage enclave need your medulla checked.
we know u are paid apc man but must u always be dumb i am patriotic i am apolitical also
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
And sHite group if they refused to yield to change their ways.
phemmyutd:

It's for terrorists

Like Boko boys, like Ipob boys.
..if you know, you know
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by dan4oster120(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Everyone beware of deadly politician from the presidency down to all the government position...this people are ready to kill by all means to remain in power...please let us be full of prayer that this blood sucking demons called desperate politician will not succeed in their evil agenda come 2019 election
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Roadmike(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
WAO !

THAT IS ONLY IF THE NIGERIAN ARMY WILL NOT DONATE ALL THE MUNITION TO THEIR SPARING PARTNER, BOKO HARAM WHERE ALL THE GADGETS

BOUGHT WITH HARD EARNED REVENUE IS DONATED BY THE NIGERIA ARMY. PRAY IT DOES NOT GET TO THEM. THAT WOULD SIGNIFY THE END OF

NIGERIA RATHER THAN BOKO HARAM
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
They are suppling it to Buhari boys Boko Haram
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ol boy....no b 122mm mortar rocket i dey see so ? shocked shocked
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by TAO11(f): 1:31am On Oct 31, 2018
Oma307:
I hope it is for boko haram boys and not for operation python dance

Terrorist is Terrorist
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by TAO11(f): 1:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
now ISWAP are demanding up to #100b from fg in order to release leah sharibu from their captivity. don't you see it here that boko haram is now a business venture. they have even split to two factions.

More reason why u should applaud this.

Moreover, where did u get ur #100b info from? Should people feel safe around u? Just asking questions oo
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by TAO11(f): 1:51am On Oct 31, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But records show Jonathan bought more equipments than what we have now

Will u stop exposing ur stupidity there?
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by TAO11(f): 2:00am On Oct 31, 2018
kingharzy:
So shameful for a military accused of human rights attrocities and misconduct. So much shameful for a govt. guilty of using the military to met out vendetta and overlooks maiming of innocent and 'not-innocent' civilians. Most shameful for gullible citizens who celebrate the army for posting this social media.
Quote me and you have sango to contend with.

Shameful that the Army acquired ammunition? Hmmmm ... I feel your pain
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by TAO11(f): 2:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Sleekfingers:

I tire o....uncivilized people....the whole world we know that we just procured some ammo

The motive is simply to strike terror into the hearts of the enemy combabtants .... That technique is not unique to Nigeria, we saw it for example in the case of NKorea. When they uenveil a new ammunition, they publicize it in every media to torment and demoralize the "enemy"
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Kay25(m): 5:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Hope it is use against boko haram and not to forcefully make us vote for sai baba..
Re: Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos by Mafulul(m): 6:06am On Oct 31, 2018
CastedDude:
 The Nigerian Army has received a shipment of various ammunition to further enhance its operational capabilities and combat efficiency. The army took to social media to share pictures of the ammunition. 

Some months ago, the Nigerian Army took delivery of different calibres of ammunition to boost the fight against terrorism and other forms of criminality across the country.

The consignment was received by Olufemi Akinjobi, the Chairman of the Ammunition Reception Committee at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja.

Mr Akinjobi also said the committee took delivery of spare parts for operational vehicles.

He said the ammunition received included rockets, bullets and projectiles, but declined to mention the originating country or countries they came from.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/nigerian-army-receives-large-consignment-of-ammunition.html
....To be shared between Nigerian Army, Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen! This must happen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) / Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police / Meet The New Service Chiefs Buhari Appointed (exclusive Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.