Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed (5805 Views)

‘fake’ Lady Embarrassed When His Genitals Slip Out While Twerking (video) / Meet The Lady Who Cut Her Breast / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
A man who has had his nose and ears removed and had his face tattooed to look like a skull has revealed he wants to have his GENITALS removed next.

Erick Hincapie Ramirez, better known as Kalaca Skull, lives in the city of Cartago in the Colombian department of Valle del Cauca.

The 22-year-old began transforming his body after the death of his mother when he was 12-years-old.

He began by having his mother's face inked onto his back and says he began wanting to resemble a living skull.

Ramirez had his tattoo artist friend remove the tip of his nose and ears so that he would resemble a skull.

He said: "We all are the same. No Speaking about his mother's death, he says he wanted to look like a skull since he found out she had died and this desire to look like a skull has now developed into a want to resemble a skeleton.

Ramirez also revealed he has suicidal tendencies and claims he feels at home in cemeteries. He said: "I would like to be buried two metres underground, I feel like being beside dead people.

"It is like being in peace, in harmony, that there is not so much pain." if you are a boy, a girl, a man or an elderly man, we are always the same: a skeleton."

He says he laughs when people scream at his appearance and claimed that pain is like medicine for him.

Kalaca Skull was the first person in Colombia to opt to have his nose and ears voluntarily removed, prompting a media storm in the country.

The young man said he was always fascinated by skulls as a child but refrained from any body mutilation while his mother was alive as she wouldn't have given him the green light.

Kalaca told a Columbian news site he feels "very attached to skulls".

But despite his terrifying appearance attracting stares in public and making strangers uncomfortable, Kalaca insists he is a "normal" person who just happens to look "different".

"I just feel good the way I am,” he said.

Source:-
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-who-cut-ears-nose-13502474

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
More pics
Lalasticlala mynd44 farano
Billgatesmaigad iamplato hollarmie007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
White guys and weird shit are like 5 & 6
Staring at him will be as if you're having a nightmare.
The idiot even likes skulls. Potential skull miner
What rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by MJBOLT: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
he looks like a goblin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Chicagoesontop: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by bigkahuna704(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Indeed A Ram
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
Who can guess the remarkable similarity between this man and a dry skull? — Yeah. Both don't have a brain!

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:
White guys and weird shit are like 5 & 6
Staring at him will be as if you're having a nightmare.
The idiot even likes skulls. Potential skull miner
What rubbish

OP, so you cannot include "Graphic Photos" warning or "Viewers Discretion Advised" in the post abi?

Both you and the foolish zombie, you are both...

Meanwhile, if you are a story lover, I found this interesting. Read My Big Girl Dream on the author's blog. See link to Chapter One below:

http://imayendsoonblog..com/2018/08/my-big-girl-dream-book-by-i-may-end-soon_31.html

Or download on okadabooks: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/my_big_girl_dream/19808
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

OP, so you cannot include "Graphic Photos" warning or "Viewers Discretion Advised" in the post abi?

Both you and the foolish zombie, you are both...

Meanwhile, if you are a story lover, I found this interesting. Read My Big Girl Dream on the author's blog. See link to Chapter One below:

http://imayendsoonblog..com/2018/08/my-big-girl-dream-book-by-i-may-end-soon_31.html

Or download on okadabooks: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/my_big_girl_dream/19808
lol
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by IamPlato(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:
More pics Lalasticlala mynd44 farano Billgatesmaigad iamplato hollarmie007

What Da fvck
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Speedyconnect15: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
This one na bobrisky next 6 yrs

See below
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Santinojr: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
People dey oo
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamPlato:

What Da fvck
cheesy
What happened?
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by beatingheart: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
People fully ruled by demons.
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by hollawahlay(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
he's mentally inbalanced undecided
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Silentscreamer(f): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
He reminds me of pyat pree, the man who naturally looks like a skull in GOT.
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by tossie101(f): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
This one is the devils incarnate
Might actually be the devil himself because no one has seen him.
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by habsydiamond(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
This one don craze ooo... God created u well u still went ahead to recreate urself in the devil's way... Ur heaven passport don corrupt how dem go identify u for heaven's gate

1 Like

Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by IamPlato(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:
cheesy What happened?

Thats An Insane thing To Do
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Mankosi: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
His mother will be regretting giving birth to him..
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Kelklein(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Madness is when you cut off ur ear but fix an artificial wig... This guy shouldn't be left to roam on the street.
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Walahi e no go beta for pesin wey dey do this guy as e dey kill himself small small
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
He needs to cut his head off, else he has not achieved success. undecided undecided
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Starboytwo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
This one done cast
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by TINTINABULATION(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
When you live in a country that gives you no worries, you will create one for yourself. Here in Nigeria, Buhari is already making us look like a skull whether we like it or not. grin grin
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
IMAGINE THIS ONE FINALLY MAKING HEAVEN
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Sirmuel1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Depression is a bad thing. I'm sorry bro, but it's too late
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Sirmuel1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
IMAGINE THIS ONE FINALLY MAKING HEAVEN

at first, this your likes and shares fear me. cheesy
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by Monaco2(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2018
Disturbed pipo many for life o shocked
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by chiommy123(f): 6:19am On Oct 31, 2018
I think this guy should be taken to a mental home. Someone that feels comfortable in cemetery that one no dey OK again. Cos of kids he shouldn't be allowed to roam freely na serious nightmares for them
Re: Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed by selufa: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2018
IMAGINE THIS REAL-LIFE SCENERIO?

You have a successful career/job, an incredible lifestyle, and a future full of opportunities.

- But the real story? You’re lonely!

- Or, maybe you’re still looking for your soulmate (and starting to wonder if they’re even out there).

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter / How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady / Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.