Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) (55768 Views)

Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) / Blac Chyna Visits BAB-EL-SALAM Orphanage In Lagos, Shares Her Experience(Photos) / Nigerian Booty Queen, Phat Chyna Flaunts Her Huge Backside In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Well she's in luck. Our vulcanizers can help inflate her behind. She only needs to install a valve if there isn't one already installed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
And this idiots will be shouting Made in Nigeria,improve the naira but they are importing hoes when they could have screened insta-hoes with similar body features.....
What is her talents again?A stripper that is not good in her job,She can't even give a Mouth Gig properly ;waste of resources

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Seun see what your boys moved to frontpage o.

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Excuse me? Who is she? All I see is boobs and booty.. undecided

What does she do for a living? And why is she announcing her visit to Nigeria?... undecided

I honestly don't understand... undecided

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Luthercboi709(m): 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
junbi:
Better market, Big fish, Big money
Naija big boys and sweet boys await you

grin grin
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
fawaz22:
just say u ar coming to see osinbanjo....i know he loves strippers,he wil welcome u

Guy you dey vex oo
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 12:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Make sure she cuddles some original Ogbomosho 'python' before she leaves. Or at least an Adamawa 'rattle-snake'. Or an Abakaliki 'viper.'

So that she will forever remember that we Nigerian men are STILL the best when it comes to parting 'red seas.'
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by chosenwan1(m): 12:18am On Oct 31, 2018
This country is very good at attracting filth, why can't we invite the Elon Musk of this world. I have been saying it Nigerians are filthy people and they deserve their leaders. Just read nairaland comments, we behave just like animals . Look at the habitat, is there any sign of superior intellect from animals. What happened to the prostitutes in Nigeria? Are they on strike? Or we don't have women with her body shape that love to party. If the so called organisers had invested the money they would pay Chyna to our own slay mamas, wouldn't that make more sense.
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 12:22am On Oct 31, 2018
Model? Lol some dude has imported and she will be dicked
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:22am On Oct 31, 2018
She should stay where she is. She looks like any Ngozi or Ada here.
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 31, 2018
Giftedhand92:
American model, Blac Chyna has announced that she'll be in Nigeria for the first time at the end of this month.
Describing Nigeria as 'motherland', she wrote,

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/curvy-american-model-blac-chyna-says-shes-coming-to-nigeria-this-november-2/

So we in the business of inviting cum gums now, I wonder who's da who dats gonna be tapping that,

I should seriously get married soon though, I wanna find out how sex is like

Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 1:41am On Oct 31, 2018
Which motherland? Anu four o 4
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 31, 2018
Who she epp?
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Tenoverten10: 2:20am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 4:01am On Oct 31, 2018
Osibanjo tinz....
If you know you know..
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 4:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Just come for politicians alone o. If you do yahoo boys. Una go carry askurA back to US grin
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:25am On Oct 31, 2018
Galaticos444:
no but she will visit osibanjo,he loves strippers
lol
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Jpmacleo: 4:28am On Oct 31, 2018
She is Atiku new wife...
English ehh
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:36am On Oct 31, 2018
lilmax:
to do what exactly?

if she succeeds then its clear Nigeria has low taste and standard

like wtf who's attracted to this?
Just look at d likes she got in just a few minutes, almost 16,000 and am sure they are all guys. U can bet many Nigerian men will spend top dollar on prostitutes. They will call it "bigboyism"
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Spidermon: 4:42am On Oct 31, 2018
A decent fraction of our National budget is spent on oloshos.

Enough "Short time" runs in the making...
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by tosinjay(m): 4:42am On Oct 31, 2018
Dem wan do that Amber Rose nonsense again. What do we need these pple for sef undecided
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by freemi(m): 4:46am On Oct 31, 2018
lilmax:
to do what exactly?

me grin
lilmax:
to do what exactly?

me

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 31, 2018
I learnt her great grandad was an nnewi man, the claim which she had always denied. Anyways, she's coming home
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by ikezuora4689(m): 5:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Giftedhand92:
American model, Blac Chyna has announced that she'll be in Nigeria for the first time at the end of this month.
Describing Nigeria as 'motherland', she wrote,

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/curvy-american-model-blac-chyna-says-shes-coming-to-nigeria-this-november-2/

God is great....so finally I go see Blac Chyna bang....I no go miss am for the word
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2018
This bitch that can't even suck preek well. Boring preek sucker
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Is she planning to visit buhari?

I'm your secret admiral.
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:26am On Oct 31, 2018
Hope she is also planning to meet baba in the other room when she comes?
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by gladisa7: 6:46am On Oct 31, 2018
abc115:
grin
She is Atiku new wife...
]

U no see your english? ''safe your life'' u no even get sen3e just d nerma u are campaining for!
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by jerrymej(m): 6:49am On Oct 31, 2018
And how does this supposed to make FP
Re: Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=freemi post=72552449]me ;Dme [/quote us grin]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off / Boluwatife Balogun And Jamal Zamani Pose Together In Matching Oufit (photo) / Rema Wears Face Mask To Headies Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.