Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented (6170 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
The man who had rented an apartment so his family can live in, has been shocked when after six years, he discovered that he had been paying house rent to his own wife.
According to a social media user who posted the story, the man was surprised that the house rent kept increasing after every two years and when he could take it no more, decided to investigate.
While making the investigation, he discovered the shocking fact that his own wife is his landlady and she had been collecting the entire rent he had been paying.

A Man rented a house and moved in with his family, After 2 years the rent was increased, he did not complain because he liked the house and environment.
After another 2 years, typical of landlord in lagos, the rent was again increased and the man could not come up with the money.
Pressure from the agent made him miserable and that point the wife offered to help, she decided to go borrow and the husband agreed to pay later. He was happy thanking God for the life of his wife.
Another 2 years, Another increase on rent, he was so upset that he decided to meet with the landlord for dialogue but the agent prevented him. After doing underground Investigation to uncover who the landlord was, the revelation shocked him: He REALIZED HE HAS BEEN A TENANT IN A HOUSE BUILT AND OWNED BY HIS WIFE. What would you do ?

[url][/url]https://mezicon.com/2018/05/10/man-collapses-into-coma-after-discovering-that-the-house-they-rented-for-10-years-belongs-to-the-wife/[url][/url]

Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
he's fortunate the his wife owns the house. his rent troubles are over. he's unfortunate to have married a wife who can keep such vital information from him. it's either she doesn't trust him or some other weird reason.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
I have heard of this story before.

Why would someone keep such a valid information from their spouse.This woman is the type that would sell her husband.She was even increasing it every two years.
If I were the man I do not think I can ever trust her again.

4 Likes

Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by IamD18: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Women are naturally greedy,selfish and mean when it comes to anything that has to do with their gain and favour.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by babyfaceafrica: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
lies....fake news everywhere
Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by Biglittlelois(f): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yeah her reason may be that he is an egoistic misogynist who would prefer to stay in a rented house than live in his wife's house rent-free but then.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by CAPSLOCKED: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why would someone keep such a valid information from their spouse.This woman is the type that would sell her husband.She was even increasing it every two years.

IamD18:
Women are naturally greedy,selfish and mean when it comes to anything that has to do with their gain and favour.

THEIR MENTALITY....
"HER MONEY AND PROPERTIES ARE HERS, BUT HIS MONEY AND PROPERTIES ARE THEIRS".

THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

Biglittlelois:
Yeah her reason may be that he is an egoistic misogynist who would prefer to stay in a rented house than live in his wife's house rent-free but then.....

THERE'S NO USE BLAMING THE MAN FOR HIS WIFE'S MISCHIEVOUSNESS.
CALL A SPADE WHAT IT IS AND STOP BEING BIASED.... BECAUSE YOU'RE A WOMAN, LIKE HER.

3 Likes

Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by CreepyBlackpool: 4:20am On Oct 31, 2018
story story! once upon a time!

Underground investigation ko, backyard investigation ni
Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by beinstein(m): 5:53am On Oct 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Maybe you should consider telling us why she keeps increasing the rent after every 2 years too.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2018
Fake news. These bloggers are relentless!
Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by RastaYheed: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
At least the house didn't collapse.
Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
Biglittlelois:

How do you know that? Are you living with them?

This is why I can never marry any Nigerian woman above 25 since their brain is always working like the fuel injection of a Range Rover. grin

How can you keep such an information from your spouse?

And do not be surprised she is a deacon at the Redeem Church who raises her filthy hands in worship on every Sunday. grin
Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by frozen70(f): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Something must have lead to her being secretive about it.

The good thing is that the man likes the house so they will leave their for forever

But if I am the man she must tell me why she kept it a secret

Fear woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
I don't blame the woman.

Black men (most of them) won't agree to stay in the house if their wife own it because of patriarchy .
Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is hilarious lol
Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by ImaIma1(f): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

When a woman wamts to play a man at his game or revenge for being hurt, they are more ruthless than the men. They can be killing him while loving him.
Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by divinelove(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is what happens when u know your wife earns big and u still allow her not to make any significant contribution to family upkeeps.

She keeps saving her money and depends 100% on yours angry

Before u know it she has millions in her account and then buys a house
Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by elmagnifico411(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
na talk be this?? grammatical nonsense!
Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:

When a woman wamts to play a man at his game or revenge for being hurt, they are more ruthless than the men. They can be killing him while loving him.
True wink
Re: Man Collapses Into Coma After Finding Out His Wife Owns The Home They Rented by Nobleou(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2023
This is the real INSIDE LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Problems In Marriage: We Need To Talk About This / The Only Women In My Life! (picture) / Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.