Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges (31342 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2018
tesppidd:
yes he may actually hide it in his rice farm or an empty water tank. we have witnessed that severally in this country.

never comparable to funds traced online from the account of the NSA to the account of Ayodele Peter Fayose!

sentiments have beclouded your judgement hence your logic stinks!

Let me correct you there.
No funds were traced to fayose's account from the ONSA. According to Obanikoro, the money were moved as hard cash via a chartered flight to to akure where fayose received them and moved them to his account in zenith bank. I hope you remember zenith coming out to say they didn't give him loans etc.

The reason I'm bringing this up is so that when the courts throw the case out for lack of credible evidence or diligent prosecution, you won't come here to say the judiciary is corrupt, since Obanikoro the principal witness has flown out of the country and Dasuki unavailable too.
If you must defend ur looters, at least defend them with some decorum
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by Reference(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2018
This is the result when you don't institutionalise government programs and policies like the so called fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by ifdaeg(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2018
Advanced Propaganda Congress(APC)
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by tesppidd: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2018
eph12:

Another reason why I think Atiku will win next year
how? explain!
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by islandmoon: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2018
if na southerners now, the hausa political oligarchy will send EFCC to jail him, its time we open our eyes in this country, this people killed Awolowo, Abiola, and now after our son fayose.. at least impeach this your own son and jail him too, kill him in custody and see what it feels like..
this is our oil money!
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by Bimpe29: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2018
Nigerians have seen it all. Buhari has been tested and better known than before. He is not different from the rest of political dealers.
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by eph12(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2018
tesppidd:
how? explain!
I didn't ask you to explain how somebody that is caught on camera collecting kickbacks for contracts awarded will win his own election or is even allowed to run on the integrity party platform o
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by tesppidd: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2018
eph12:

I didn't ask you to explain how somebody that is caught on camera collecting kickbacks for contracts awarded will win his own election or is even allowed to run on the integrity party platform o
I am not a lawyer but I do know that catching someone on camera receiving money has never never never been a conviction from a law court.

Except of course there is a new law which we do not know about!

In any case, we would all be deluded if we ever thought that corruption acts will deter Nigerians from voting from the candidates they want to vote for.

Nigerians don't vote along lines of morality or principle.
Nigerians vote along the lines of "stomach" and "our brother, our brother"

A lot of people, very many people have already declared and sworn that even if Atiku is caught red handed with his hand in the vault of the CBN or even if Atiku is caught committing murder, they must vote for him.

So what exactly are you talking about?
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by gurunlocker: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Zombies will say it was doctored, they can only see GEJ and fayose in the video.
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by Carlyscales: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
tesppidd:
All these wailing wailers sef.

3 and half years & still wailing!

Stop being silly and at the same time highlighting your "silliness"

Not just Fayose but Wike too. They had petitions at EFCC but couldn't not be prosecuted because they enjoy immunity.

The EFCC only froze Fayose's accounts because those accounts were funded with the alleged Dasuki money being investigated.

Stop displaying ignorance around the net like a moniker.

Only the Kano state house of assembly can take any action whatsoever against Ganduje.
Or
At best the ICPC can do an investigation and preserve their findings until 2023.

Which one is Buhari Buhari again?
U need help seriously!
Y did Efcc freeze Benue n Akwaibom account on the accusation of underhand dealings
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by Carlyscales: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
femtex007:
I doubt this video.

What do u doubt in the video?
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by Carlyscales: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
femtex007:
I doubt this video.
What's ur doubting evidence in the video
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by Carlyscales: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
femtex007:
I doubt this video.
What's ur doubtable evidence in the video
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by Johnnyessence(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
ganduje must be impeach
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by Carlyscales: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
tesppidd:
With all of this write up one would think that you would be making sense!

Stop being silly and at the same time highlighting your "silliness"

Not just Fayose but Wike too. They had petitions at EFCC but couldn't not be prosecuted because they enjoy immunity.

The EFCC only froze Fayose's accounts because those accounts were funded with the alleged Dasuki money being investigated.

Stop displaying ignorance around the net like a moniker.

Only the Kano state house of assembly can take any action whatsoever against Ganduje.
Or
At best the ICPC can do an investigation and preserve their findings until 2023.

Which one is Buhari Buhari again?

U should have used common sense for the time n space u used to type this.

U busy looking for something in your. What do I call u

Oshiomole went to court under PMB to stop his trial from petitions (of similar offences
with efcc ), written against him under PDP when he enjoyed immunity. What did PmB do

Fayemi had fresh petitions against him with efcc n icpc while as a minister under PMB. Added to the ones against him as a Gov B4.
What did PMB do??

Adeleke was just arraigned for waec forgery
Pls where is PMBs minister Kemi with her nysc forgery certificate. U can give all reasons for thisoo. But because I've got common sense? It'll be better for the courts to decide that just like she's doing in Adeleke's case.
So to me just like I believe Adeleke is supposed to be arraigned so is Kemi as well.

Do I mention Amaechi, Minna etc.

It's ok to fall Blindly in love with this Administration ok. But frankly for me? This is not the Buhari we voted for in 015 n this was not the performance he promised.
Also I'm yet to see anyone of u that can comfortably convince me that Buhari is really in charge of this administration.
Infact I believe he's not even aware of this Gandujegate because the president practically depends on these aids n cabal to function. They will not let him know
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by tesppidd: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Carlyscales:

U need help seriously!
Y did Efcc freeze Benue n Akwaibom account on the accusation of underhand dealings
Maybe EFCC should freeze Ganduje's babariga then.
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by Carlyscales: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
tesppidd:
Maybe EFCC should freeze Ganduje's babariga then.
Ur funny guy grin
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by Justme83: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
tesppidd:
I am not a lawyer but I do know that catching someone on camera receiving money has never never never been a conviction from a law court.

Except of course there is a new law which we do not know about!

In any case, we would all be deluded if we ever thought that corruption acts will deter Nigerians from voting from the candidates they want to vote for.

Nigerians don't vote along lines of morality or principle.
Nigerians vote along the lines of "stomach" and "our brother, our brother"

A lot of people, very many people have already declared and sworn that even if Atiku is caught red handed with his hand in the vault of the CBN or even if Atiku is caught committing murder, they must vote for him.

So what exactly are you talking about?

Get out from here say's who? , Abi u collect part to defend him here?
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by tesppidd: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Justme83:

Get out from here say's who? , Abi u collect part to defend him here?
Are you writing English or something else?
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video Part 3 Emerges by Bimpe29: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
Gandollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo / Prof. Ben Nwabueze Dies At 92, Ten Years After Begging God For More Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.