Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election (34266 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election by naijabioworth(m): 2:53am On Oct 31, 2018
The INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019 has been reported to commence in no distant time as the 2019 presidential election fast approaches.With the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment fast approaching all relative questions would be answered in this article. Some of these questions may include;

When is INEC Recruiting for 2019?
Has INEC Started Recruitment for 2019?
INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
How to apply for INEC Graduate Recruitment 2019?
INEC 2019 Recruitment Deadline?

First of all what is INEC 
Independent National Electoral Commission abbreviated as INEC is the electoral body that was set up to oversee all the electoral activities in Nigeria in 1998. INEC’s history however dates further back to the period before Independence when the Electoral Commission of Nigeria was established to conduct 1959 elections.

With That being said, (INEC) is now set to reevaluate and update its Ad-hoc Staff Enrollment Data-bank in total preparation for the forthcoming 2019 General Elections. For Those who had earlier enrolled in the 2011 General Elections, it would be suggested for them to update their submissions accordingly. For those interested in the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019, you would be required to fill the application below.

INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019 - Requirements
The candidates must not be older than thirty-five (35) years as at June 2018 and should possess the following >>>>Read More On How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2019 Election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election by emae009(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2018
FTC!!! Finally. I dedicate this to my fans and supporters worldwide. I couldn't have been possible without you!! fan love.
Re: How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election by polite2(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election by brightahia(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
it will be publicise when INEC officially open its portal for Ad-Hoc Staff recruitment, stay glued to your social media for updated informations
Re: How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election by uwadiahercules: 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election by innamorat(f): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
What's the pay like
Re: How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election by taytee(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pls ooooo is there anything like shortlisting of names bcoz I need clarification
Re: How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election by Ebowo(f): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
taytee:
Pls ooooo is there anything like shortlisting of names bcoz I need clarification
Yes
Re: How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election by alfredilly: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Varies depending on position. The least of Census functionaries is thel enumerator. You will be payed training allowance and of you are selected for the real exercise, you still get paid.

Enumerator: training 104 k
Supervisor note there about 6 enumerator to 1 supervisor. Training 150- 200 k

Facilitators - these are not census functionaries. They are trained to train the census worker. The facilators who are to be deployed for the forthcoming local govern6 training have been payed 140k for their training allowance. That is when they received their own training 2 months ago. Now, when they go for the main assignment of training the enumerator and supervisors, they still will be payed. I learnt 150k - 300k. You are missing if you didn't apply for this ongoing program. Even university lecturers dey participate

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Graduate Job Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.