Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) (35657 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:42am On Oct 31, 2018
PDP governors, Nyesom Wike of Rivers state, Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa, Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state, were all pictured below at a meeting in Abuja on October 30th, 2018.

What do you think they were discussing?

Read More: http://www.brainnewsradio.com/caption-this-photo-of-four-pdp-governors-wike-okowa-udom-and-seriake/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:42am On Oct 31, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Four PDP governors were at the Presidential villa, Abuja, yesterday, and the following conversation ensued:

Okowa: "you guys shouldn't fall for the gimmicks of the lifeless one o"

Udom: "The man is dull na, How do you expect us to even listen to the words of a dullard?"

Wike: "True talk Emma, Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers."

Dickson: **looking like Lukman**

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 31, 2018
Nothing like South-South, they are all south east governors undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by amaniro: 6:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Okowa: I told you let's not come to the dull one.

All of them: Na true oo grin

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by itchie: 6:14am On Oct 31, 2018
Niger delta governors, na oil matter dem dey discuss

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Nogodye(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2018
Discusing issues related to their pocket...

5 Likes

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Opinionated: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2018
Now that we've met PMB what are we gonna do next?

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by TreasureJunky: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2018
What will they be discussing if not to remove the lifeless dummy

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Astrosmart: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2018
Niger delta is a go.

Buhari to daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by cooldipo(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2018
Where is the money coming from this time?
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by NaijaFutbol: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2018
Their state collectively is home to 80% of Nigeria’s oil well and at least 60% of Nigeria’s revenue.

If Nigerians want development, these governors need to take resource control agitation seriously.

Rather, all they want is their pocket and their personal political career success.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by TooNoisy(f): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2018
We are not and will never be part of Biafra.

Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Efik and Ibibio are not Biafra.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2018
"that PMB was just talking trash"

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by dadebayo1(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2018
Okowa saying i told you people not to drag me into the so called meeting... So what did we achieve grin

Dickson saying chaii i just wasted time....

Udom sayig i dont even understand why i follow you people self..

Wike saying let me call Atiku jare... Orderly oyah call driver lets leave here...

9 Likes

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by PedroNascimento: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2018
Okowa: Udom, you better sit up and don't be a weakling like Ambode.
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Astrosmart: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2018
Okowa- buhari mumu sha, he talk say make we leave jona and support him..

Wike- I wanted tambuwal but atiku get power sha, but buhari no get adviser to advice say he don loose already?

Udom- hmm akpabio just stupidly follow am, that one own don finish, obj reach my side last week oo..

Dickson- APC no go get 200 vote for bayelsa seff, abeg let's go

8 Likes

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by iammo(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Shouldn't they be in dubai grin strategizing with their party aspirant. udom and wike had managed to see buhari twice now within a week, 107 days 22hrs to the General election Ben ayade had carefully decided not to make his own national election alignment known
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by cooldipo(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2018
South!
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by VIJAYOFEM(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by bewla(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2018
amaniro:
Okowa: I told you let's not come to the dull one.

All of them: Na true oo grin
Any time I want to relax I come here is full of wonderful people

what if they are ready to sale out

7 Likes

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2018
Let's all join hands and make Nigeria great again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

PDP governors, Nyesom Wike of Rivers state, Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa, Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state, were all pictured below at a meeting in Abuja on October 30th, 2018.
What do you think they were discussing?

Read More: http://www.brainnewsradio.com/caption-this-photo-of-four-pdp-governors-wike-okowa-udom-and-seriake/
These are South South PDP governors

None is from South East undecided

Why is that

Perhaps he thinks these are the people that calls the shot or because of oyei money undecided or he knew that South East wicked governors are easy to convince or may be he is feels that all they deserve are crumbs undecided

South East governors, una see una self

Buhari and dis-unity self undecided

Abeg do and go back to Daura let the peace makers come in!

Modified: be careful on you way back oooo make una flight no go crash ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by farano(f): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2018
The one in white: My con.dom broke when I was having sex with that babe.

Others: Chei! tongue grin
Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Omeokachie: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2018
Okowa: Shey I told you guys that the man is just a time waster. See now, we have just lost another productive day.

Wike: But the man couldn't find his prepared speech. Why can't he just say 'welcome' or must he look for a paper to say that also! Now we had to adjourn the meeting because he could not find his written speech!

Emmanuel: Abasi Mbok!

Dickson: Oghene biko!

7 Likes

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by bewla(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2018
post=72558161:
Let's all join hands and make Nigeria great again
Sai baba on my mind

3 Likes

Re: Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2018
okowa: Trump really talk say this man na lifeless. others: make we dea go . Time wasted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher / INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.