Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura (17744 Views)

Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe / Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by MrAJQ(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2018
By David Odama

LAFIA—Governor Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa State has warned against his name being linked to the presidential candidate of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar.

Reacting to an online publication in the state, Al-Makura denied meeting with the PDP presidential candidate in Dubai as alleged in the publication.

Describing the allegations as irresponsible propaganda being sponsored in Nasarawa State over 2019, Governor Al-Makura said the calculated attempt is designed to smear his political position in his mother-party, APC.

His statement
According to a statement by his Director, Strategic Communications and Press Affairs, Yakubu Laimai, “the governor has never at any given time held a closed-door meeting in Dubai, UAE, with PDP’s presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar over 2019 general elections as published by an online media in the state.
“The claim that Governor Tanko Al-Makura has agreed to work for Atiku Abubakar to ensure he wins the presidential polls in Nasarawa State is not only a fallacy, distraction and attempts to sow seeds of discord in APC and with President Muhammadu Buhari, but a plan by the opposition to destroy the governor’s hard-earned good records in the state.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/count-me-out-of-atikus-presidential-ambition-al-makura/

7 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by bedspread: 6:26am On Oct 31, 2018
Funny people...
Exactly how they Played GEJ...

Karma is playing out on Pmb full time..

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Adeevah(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2018
As if I even have the time to count

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by greatdreamer(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2018
We don't need you.
You and Buhari i don't know who is more lifeless

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by neolboy(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2018
Ok sir
Those doing it are capable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 31, 2018
bedspread:
Funny people...

Lol.... You're right bro exactly what happened in 2014 is happening now

Have you all wondered why Tinubu never said anything about Atiku?

Among 10 APC governors at least 5 will be loyal to Atiku

Argue with your phone

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by dominique(f): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2018
Oga you're an APC governor, I don't think anybody counted you in before

3 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Monimatic(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Buhari will be betrayed on election day, most of those Northern APC governors and chieftains are allies of Atiku, most especially the North Eastern APC Governors

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by nnachukz(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2018
He can't publicly accept to have anything to do with Atiku's ambition even it is a truth he does, else it will be counted as anti-party for him and affect his chances in his party. They did same to GEJ.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by quickberry(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2018
Only fools and criminals are working for an Atiku presidency

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Omeokachie: 6:38am On Oct 31, 2018
All na wash
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Liamm(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Who is he?
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by zombieTRACKER: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:

Lifelessness just got to someone

What a pity

6 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2018
This man that is always on ear piece, abi na hearing aid. He won't hear that people are dying and suffering under Buhari. Wasteful Governor. The market he named after Buhari, how many people can afford to relocate there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by quickberry(m): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Lifelessness just got to someone

What a pity

And insanity just got to you right?

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by exlink10(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2018
who be this one abeg

which state him dey govern abeg?

we dont know you and nobody even counted u "in" on Atiku's presidential ambition.

taaaaa gba fo there
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Argue with your phone

Whenever I read comments by this empty chest beaters, it is just an opportunity to have a good laugh

Tinubu is a master strategist greater than any Igbo man dead or alive. Tinubu will not say anything because he is not an empty drum like most you flat_heads are. He makes his noise by eliminating your Ogogoro drinker in 2014 and will still dump Atiku in the dustbin of history

Atiku is dead on arrival. The same strategy Jonathan used is what Atiku and flat_heads are planning to use and you will still fail.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Gten(m): 6:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Who cares?
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Who are you in the first place?
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Kenturkey048(m): 6:46am On Oct 31, 2018
quickberry:
the wise and goal setters are working for buhari....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by JudasNaCarrot: 6:46am On Oct 31, 2018
Who is Al-Makura? Just hearing this name for the first time....though the only name I know that sounds like that is a car model.....ACURA.

Obediently Atikulate now before it's too late for you....Dundee.
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by geadom5: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2018
what happened to OBJ will soon happen to him
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by mandax: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2018
MrAJQ:
By David Odama

LAFIA—Governor Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa State has warned against his name being linked to the presidential candidate of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar.

Reacting to an online publication in the state, Al-Makura denied meeting with the PDP presidential candidate in Dubai as alleged in the publication.

Describing the allegations as irresponsible propaganda being sponsored in Nasarawa State over 2019, Governor Al-Makura said the calculated attempt is designed to smear his political position in his mother-party, APC.

His statement
According to a statement by his Director, Strategic Communications and Press Affairs, Yakubu Laimai, “the governor has never at any given time held a closed-door meeting in Dubai, UAE, with PDP’s presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar over 2019 general elections as published by an online media in the state.
“The claim that Governor Tanko Al-Makura has agreed to work for Atiku Abubakar to ensure he wins the presidential polls in Nasarawa State is not only a fallacy, distraction and attempts to sow seeds of discord in APC and with President Muhammadu Buhari, but a plan by the opposition to destroy the governor’s hard-earned good records in the state.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/count-me-out-of-atikus-presidential-ambition-al-makura/

Ah, so even Nasarawa
is governed by APC?

But they complain about killer herdsmen.

Killer herdsmen are protected by Buhari government which has not caught or prosecuted even one killer herdsman.
Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by SternProphet: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2018
bedspread:
Funny people...

They played GEJ because he had no populist power in the North. PMB is the one sustaining most of the northern governors that is why they are coming out to correct false impressions now. PMB's northern power is not dependent on the governors like in the case of GEJ.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by cooltola(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2018
Forget political parties, I feel very bad for those who continue to vote for corrupt politicians without getting anything in return , not even 1000 naira. Year 2015, 2016 and 2017 was very bad due to recession caused by massive corruption and looting by some rogue politicians. Election is coming ,please vote with sense, forget what you see on news, twitter, Facebook and news. If your governor, senator or any politician is not doing anything in your area, hood, street, State, owe civil servant, teachers, workers salaries and they are telling stories, vote them out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Henjor48(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2018
Dear Al-Makura

Take these, you will be alright

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by mandax: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2018
divinecode101:

Whenever I read comments by this empty chest beaters, it is just an opportunity to have a good laugh

Tinubu is a master strategist greater than any Igbo man dead or alive. Tinubu will not say anything because he is not an empty drum like most you flat_heads are. He makes his noise by eliminating your Ogogoro drinker in 2014 and will still dump Atiku in the dustbin of history

Atiku is dead on arrival. The same strategy Jonathan used is what Atiku and flat_heads are planning to use and you will still fail.

Nigeria is moving to the poorest and most murderous country on earth under president Buhari.

If northern solidarity makes northerners vote Buhari back for second term, time has come for entire northern Nigeria to form a new country, leave southern Nigeria alone.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by quickberry(m): 6:56am On Oct 31, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Argue with your phone

Tinubu doesn't talk like that, he takes his time before talking....dumb analysis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2018
mandax:

Nigeria is moving to the poorest and most murderous country on earth under president Buhari.

If northern solidarity makes northerners vote Buhari back for second term, time has come for entire northern Nigeria to form a new country, leave southern Nigeria alone.

Your comment jusy betrayed your tribalistic instinct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benin Indigenes Rejects New Igbo Vc In Uniben. / EFCC Detains Badeh, To Hold Amosu Over Arms Deal / The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.