Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: (27922 Views)

Nigerian Banks Owe Foreign Lenders $4bn / Please I Need Contacts For Money Lenders In Abuja / Are Their Private Investors Or Lenders In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by oluchi85: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2010
are there money lendersin lagos pls i wish to know or be directed to 1 my number is 08069720446
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by kelechi222: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
please i need an urgent loan and i have something that what more than the amount of money needed but dont want to sell it, please contact me on
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Opti(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
like how much do you want?
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by croj(m): 3:02am On Sep 07, 2012
Is there really anything you cannot find in Lagos? You are in the right place and i'm sure you will find them here http://monetizenigeria..com
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by lovelife2: 3:33am On Sep 07, 2012
!
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Phillmart: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2012
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Opti(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2012
love_life:

2.5m naira!!!
What collateral do you have? It must worth 4m and not a liability that nose dives in value with time. How much time do you intend to hold before you pay back and how do you intend to pay back?
No secret deals, make it plain here on the platform.
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by OmoAlata(f): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2012
love_life:

2.5m naira!!!

Almost £10,000. It's a lot of money. I hope the charges won't be too stiff shocked

Can't you go to a bank for loan instead?
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Audu2008: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Hello everyone in the house, my company needs visionary and serious investors for a rice business opportunity. We are bringing in rice from India to Nigeria to meet the increase in demand that usually happens every December in Nigeria. The rice would take 60 to 90 days to get to Nigerian waters therefore the need for urgency. The market is already here, all we need is the financial might to bring atleast half a shipload of 150 thousand bags. The process would be open and transparent.

For details and expression of interest call +234 8087205513

Thank you.

Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Opti(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
If the transparency is satisfactory, I'll come in with my little cash if my little amount counts or is acceptable.
Pls send details to me. 08066341980 or alexannahs@yahoo.com
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by kelechi222: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Opti: like how much do you want?

i need 1.5m only you can call me on or send me ur phone number to
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Opti(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
Audu2008: Hello everyone in the house, my company needs visionary and serious investors for a rice business opportunity. We are bringing in rice from India to Nigeria to meet the increase in demand that usually happens every December in Nigeria. The rice would take 60 to 90 days to get to Nigerian waters therefore the need for urgency. The market is already here, all we need is the financial might to bring atleast half a shipload of 150 thousand bags. The process would be open and transparent.

For details and expression of interest call +234 8087205513

Thank you.
Waiting for details at alexannahs@yahoo.com or 08066341980
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Jumzzy28: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
Who can lend me 200k to start up an egg business
what are the requirement,mail me: jumzzy4real@gmail.com
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by emilyone(f): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jumzzy28: Who can lend me 200k to start up an egg business
what are the requirement,mail me: jumzzy4real@gmail.com
is egg business highly lucrative?
how long have you been in this business?
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by tsardebeau: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
An Investor to loan N5m for publishing business
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Jumzzy28: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
emilyone:
is egg business highly lucrative?
how long have you been in this business?
yes it is very lucrative wen someone sells in wholesales,do the marketing house to house,shops and the mallam selling indomies.
I just want to start,av someone who will put me tru,money is wat is delaying me.
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by clem2love(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2012
Thanks for the contributions, i want to open a small retail bank in my community i already got the land and ideal and some staff ready to work with me to enable the work grow,

all i need is capital to build a small apartment for a start while we payback in due time.

money lender please give your detail by mail to .

clem2love@gmail.com

Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
Room, please I need an urgent expansion loan for my pig business. Anybody who can help please reply. Will be open to your terms and conditions. Thanks
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by jossybig(m): 4:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Maybe I can help with loan!

Call me @ 08030982610 or visit here
http://businessfundingsecrects..com

1 Like

Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by aodis: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Pls I am looking for a lender to help with 5M and we will draw out the repayment plan! It very urgent!
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by nairafx: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
I also need 80k to clear my vehicles 4 my biz, to pay back in a week, even if it is double. I can be reached on fxpronaija@gmail.com
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by nairafx: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
I also need 80k to clear my vehicles 4 my biz, to pay back in a week, even if it is double. I can be reached on fxpronaija@gmail.com or 08130552321
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by jackson44(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Opti: If the transparency is satisfactory, I'll come in with my little cash if my little amount counts or is acceptable.
Pls send details to me. 08066341980 or alexannahs@yahoo.com
do U̶̲̥̅̊ have any physical office in lagos, has your company done any in TђƸ̵ paste. This are the things I need to know fast,before committing my hard earn dough.

1 Like

Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Wallace12: 4:29am On Oct 26, 2013

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in Any Financial stress or do you Need funds to start up your own business? Do You Need to settle your Debt loan or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit score and you are Finding It Hard To obtain a loan from local banks and Other Financial institutes? Do you need a loan or for Any Reason contact us today for more details at santoloanfirm@live.com

Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.

1) Full Name:.........
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
coolOccupation
9)monthly income
Thanks and Best Regards.

Mrs Clara Jones
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by Wallace12: 4:30am On Oct 26, 2013
My Name Is Wilson Lee I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars….Well thank God for a Santo Loan firm,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.Clara jones Of Santo loan firm Inc.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $95,000.00 USD AND IN 48 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my daughter,and my daughter (joy) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with her hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 3%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) His Name is Mr Clara jones Feel free to email him at his via Email: santoloanfirm@live.com ” and you will be free from scams. thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by kelechi222: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
i really think you are nothing but scam.
Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by mcdokwe(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Wallace12: My Name Is Wilson Lee I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars….Well thank God for a Santo Loan firm,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.Clara jones Of Santo loan firm Inc.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $95,000.00 USD AND IN 48 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my daughter,and my daughter (joy) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with her hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 3%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) His Name is Mr Clara jones Feel free to email him at his via Email: santoloanfirm@live.com ” and you will be free from scams. thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.
i don't feel like calling you an idiot, but I can't find something worse better. Only fools can fall for your cheap scam. Mrs Jones, mr jones later u go form miss bones. Anuofia

5 Likes

Re: Are There Money Lenders In Lagos: Pleasei Wish To Know 1: by tundebj(m): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wallace12: My Name Is Wilson Lee I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars….Well thank God for a Santo Loan firm,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.Clara jones Of Santo loan firm Inc.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approved loan of $95,000.00 USD AND IN 48 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my daughter,and my daughter (joy) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with her hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 3%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) His Name is Mr Clara jones Feel free to email him at his via Email: santoloanfirm@live.com ” and you will be free from scams. thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.
its evil to take advantage of ppl in need. God is watchng

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tolaram Group To Build Biggest Regional Port In Lagos / St. Louis, Other Foreign Packaged Sugar Brands Remains Banned In Nigeria – FG / N50 Stamp Duties POS Charge Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.