Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. (597 Views)

Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate / 2023: North Will Back Any Credible Candidate From Any Region - NEF Declares / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. by AGideon(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2018
Following numerous calls for the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to float a political party for the 2019 election in Nigeria, the group has deemed it fit after wide spread consultations, to adopt a credible candidate from the pack.

Speaking with Mr. Okedinachi Chidiebere, a Family Writers Press journalist yesterday Monday 28th October 2018, at his Anambra State residence, our correspondent can confirm that in over one hundred nations/countries of the world, where IPOB is officially registered and recognized, the move recorded a smooth sail. It should be stated that across Nigeria and even in Daura, Katsina State, which is the country home of the late Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari, IPOB has a very functional family situated there. Having achieved this feat therefore, it remains securing an affirmative nod as a political party from the highly compromised Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). However, the party has vowed never to trade off her cherished values of truth, justice, incorruptibility and transparency.

The entire IPOB global family hereby declared Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as her sole candidate for the upcoming 2019 planned general election in Nigeria. It is expected that come the election day,  Biafrans will be massively, practically and definitively stamping their decision via a tsunamic ELECTION BOYCOTT. Introducing herewith is also a winning formula known as REFERENDUM as a viable running mate aka Justice.

Mr. Okedinachi Chidiebere while addressing the media, enjoined all those being subjected to all shades of degrading treatments that through the despotic policies of late Buhari's administration which is yet being presently sustained by a Sundanese impostor called Jubril in concert with the Fulani cabals, to rise up and embrace this very rare opportunity provided by the IPOB global family. He passionately called on the oppressed people of Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kogi, Adamawa, Plateau and Gombe States to join forces with these formidable personifications clothed in ELECTION BOYCOTT AND REFERENDUM so that they can finally extricate themselves from decades of servitude and death. This he further maintained will usher them into lasting peace and stability even in their ancestral homes where licensed Islamic killers will no longer wield power over them.

He pointedly cautioned all from the domain of justice to vote wisely on Election Boycott and Referendum by tightly observing a "Sit-At-Home" on that election day. All were encouraged to stoutly defend their votes through a consistent demand for a REFERENDUM.

www.thebiafraherald.co.

Re: Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. by Tenn88: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. by pryme(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if it's a 13 year old kid that is the brainbox behind this IPOB movement.

You adopt someone that is wanted in court and has jumped bail as your sole Candidate. A man that will be arrested as soon as he sets foot in Nigeria. No international country will side with Kanu for jumping bail.
If indeed IPOB wants him to contest, they will only be luring him to his death......

Oh,
This could be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. by Donelli: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2018
pryme:
Sometimes I wonder if it's a 13 year old kid that is the brainbox behind this IPOB movement.

You adopt someone that is wanted in court and has jumped bail as your sole Candidate. A man that will be arrested as soon as he sets foot in Nigeria. No international country will side with Kanu for jumping bail.
If indeed IPOB wants him to contest, they will only be luring him to his death......

Oh,

The entire IPOB global family hereby declared Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as her sole candidate for the upcoming 2019 planned general election in Nigeria. It is expected that come the election day, Biafrans will be massively, practically and definitively stamping their decision via a tsunamic ELECTION BOYCOTT.

Introducing herewith is also a winning formula known as REFERENDUM as a viable running mate aka Justice.

Mr. Okedinachi Chidiebere while addressing the media, enjoined all those being subjected to all shades of degrading treatments that through the despotic policies of late Buhari's administration which is yet being presently sustained by a Sundanese impostor called Jubril in concert with the Fulani cabals, to rise up and embrace this very rare opportunity provided by the IPOB global family. He passionately called on the oppressed people of Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kogi, Adamawa, Plateau and Gombe States to join forces with these formidable personifications clothed in ELECTION BOYCOTT AND REFERENDUM so that they can finally extricate themselves from decades of servitude and death. This he further maintained will usher them into lasting peace and stability even in their ancestral homes where licensed Islamic killers will no longer wield power over them.

He pointedly cautioned all from the domain of justice to vote wisely on Election Boycott and Referendum by tightly observing a "Sit-At-Home" on that election day. All were encouraged to stoutly defend their votes through a consistent demand for a REFERENDUM.
Re: Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. by IronHammer: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2018
pryme:

Oh,
U should be worried instead about the rate of killing on going in Nigeria.
Another that calls for concern is how illiterate leads the so called educated with one of their professor as a boi boi in the name VP.
Another is mental capacity of occupants of the failed British project as many educated illiterates in it lack comprehension of simple logic and/ nor do they understand figurative expression.

IPOB is not ur problem
Ur problems are from the political class whose actions and inations have damped ur well-being.

I hope I have being able to liberate u from spirit of tranfrred aggression?

Now face ur real enemy

Good morning
Re: Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. by chiagozien(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2018
pryme:

Oh,
i no blame you because english no be our papa language.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. by IamAtikulate: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2018
I am IPOB and I can assure you that I would vote and Nnamdi Kanu also. I and NK share the same polling unit
Re: Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2018
What kind of nonsense Headline is this' with unconcentrated write up? Op mind yourselfO
Re: Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. by TreasureJunky: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2018
Madness
Re: Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. by pryme(m): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2018
IronHammer:

U should be worried instead about the rate of killing on going in Nigeria.
Another that calls for concern is how illiterate leads the so called educated with one of their professor as a boi boi in the name VP.
Another is mental capacity of occupants of the failed British project as many educated illiterates in it lack comprehension of simple logic and/ nor do they understand figurative expression.

IPOB is not ur problem
Ur problems are from the political class whose actions and inations have damped ur well-being.

I hope I have being able to liberate u from spirit of tranfrred aggression?

Now face ur real enemy

Good morning

The real enemy as in most cases is ignorance (even the Bible said my people perish because of ignorance), and IPOB is full of it.

Good morning.
Re: Biafrans, Choose A Credible Candidate For 2019----IPOB. by Donelli: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2018
pryme:

The real enemy as in most cases is ignorance (even the Bible said my people perish because of ignorance), and IPOB is full of it.

Good morning.

Bro, which part is the ignorance: wanting a sovereign state for your people having been showed, both openly and subtly, that you do not belong to this country OR supporting a man who is doing everything possible to bring this concern to the international stage?

I am rather in awe of the fact that many do not see anything wrong in trying to carry out extra-judicial assassination on a man. With so much verbal and written articles to discredit the man, has anyone really tackled the issues he raised as the conditions to rest the campaign?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Yet we busy ourselves with labelling others as being ignorant. If we are truthful to ourselves we ought to know who the ignorant ones are.

(1) (Reply)

For The Record: House Report Indicting Osinbajo, Nema Boss / BREAKING: One Soldier, Eight Civilians Killed As Boko Haram Rains Bullets On Con / 2019 Presidency: What Buhari Has Done To Nigerians – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.