Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves (39404 Views)

Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her / Singer Tems Wows Her Fans With Her Thick Thighs In New Hot Photos / 'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Uriel Oputa is fed up of people criticizing her thick body because she is proud of her body.

She took to her insta-stories to reply people criticizing her 'thick' body, she said she likes been thick and the man she will marry will be a lover of 'meat'.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/bbnaijas-uriel-replies-people-crticizing-thick-curves.html

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2018
Thickness is bae crew will soon arrive cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Mynd44: 7:43am On Oct 31, 2018
I don't know about those bashing Uriel but I think she is really hot.

87 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by cooldipo(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Nice one!

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Abjay97(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2018
All these bbnaija people know is to be flauting their unclothedness upandan and hoping for the right man

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by soliddust2020: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2018
Uriel don't mind them jor, i will gladly f#ck the living hell out of your towtow, you be the perfect size for the real men. I wonder wetin pple they enjoy for skinny bonny girls self.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2018
People will always talk, you slim they say you are a bag of bones, you have flesh ,they call you fat,you have muscles they call you transgender. undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by cooldipo(m): 7:45am On Oct 31, 2018
You only live once

Get money

Good sex

Make a difference

Let them do the talking!

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Homeboiy: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2018
I like thicker bodi

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by T0MMY: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Thickness is bae crew will soon arrive cheesy
grin
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Celebgistz1: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2018
Mynd44:
I don't know about those bashing Uriel but I think she is really hot.

Your crush?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by bewla(m): 7:46am On Oct 31, 2018
e
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by deafeyez: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2018
Although I have opted to slim babes but this girl that I am seeing is bae.

Just look at those Abua coconut looking so matured and fresh. lipsrsealed

Abeg I like you that way

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by taiwoleye(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Uriel Oputa is fed up of people criticizing her thick body because she is proud of her body.

She took to her insta-stories to reply people criticizing her 'thick' body, she said she likes been thick and the man she will marry will be a lover of 'meat'.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/bbnaijas-uriel-replies-people-crticizing-thick-curves.html

dont mind them babe, you are beautiful the way you are.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Bolaji25: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2018
Thick saving lives since 967 BC

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by cooldipo(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2018
You are the reason they are our of their boredom girl.... Let them talk!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Topmaike007(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2018
It is good to have Dem thick

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2018
Her breast looks very okay to me. Uriel, turn back make I see your yansh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by psalmsmiles(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2018
Ho La La this girl is blink.... Lordknows i love meat

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by geadom5: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2018
That is creature for you
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Topmaike007(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Bolaji25:
Thick saving lives since 967 BC
oga you are wrong 100bc grin

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2018
If it ain't thick

I ain't hitting on it cool

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Topmaike007(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Her breast looks very okay to me. Make she turn back make I see her yansh.
The yansh too is succulent

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by zinnywonders(f): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2018
Uriel is bae
You can't be good to everybody cos people must complain...
#Teamthick#
Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Emerald94(f): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2018
She looks pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves by Mycoin(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2018
publicity stunt

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Goes Back To School (photos) / Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) / Nairalander Steps Out In Distressed Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.