Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Beware Of This Guy Called "Domzzy", He Is A SCAMMER - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beware Of This Guy Called "Domzzy", He Is A SCAMMER (625 Views)

Paul Jumbo Of (pauljumbostore.com) Is A Scammer / Turi Madagwa Of (turischool.com) Is A Scammer / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Guy Called "Domzzy", He Is A SCAMMER by IamReallyboy(m): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2018
?
Re: Beware Of This Guy Called "Domzzy", He Is A SCAMMER by YorubaEmir: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2018
IamReallyboy:
This guy is a Nairalander, his name is Domzzy https://www.nairaland.com/domzzy# .
We Chat on Whatsapp with did number ( +1 (256) 305- 6510).
Then I sell AdSense to him, he claimed that he sent money to my account which is nt true, he neither return my account nor my money.
Beware he use US No. +1 (256) 305- 6510, and Dominodomzzy@gmail.com .
he usually claimed to be working with IMSU.
Lalasticlala and Seun Osewa must do something about it, He has scammed Nairalanders a lots.

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF DOMZZY.

Whatsapp Profile Below.

Report to Adsense and they will re-instate your account. It takes at most 10 hours. Tell them your account google account associated with the Adsense was hacked. Provide the email address pub-id and/or website. I've recovered my account twice from scammers.

To report, google "report hacked google Adsense account "

You'll be given a form to fill out your details.

Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy Called "Domzzy", He Is A SCAMMER by fastseo: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Belive me that pix is not the guy.

Secondly follow the above advice
Re: Beware Of This Guy Called "Domzzy", He Is A SCAMMER by webmaster01: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2018
He has disabled his account.
This dirty scammers.

Follow that dude advice above

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps On How To Show Your Blog Title On OPERA MINI News Feed / Complete Guide of Amazon Backend Search Terms / Buy Google Adsense Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.