Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:35 PM

Deduct Tithe From Workers Monthly Salaries And Send To The Church - Catholic Arc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deduct Tithe From Workers Monthly Salaries And Send To The Church - Catholic Arc (295 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deduct Tithe From Workers Monthly Salaries And Send To The Church - Catholic Arc by gatgistblog: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2018
Dr. Cyprian Kizito Lwanga The Catholic Archbishop of Kampala in Uganda, has suggested to the government to deduct 10%(as tithe offerings) from workers monthly salary and send it to the church.

Dr. Cyprian Kizito Lwanga at said this during morning mass at Saint Mary’s Cathedral Rubaga/
www.gatgist.com
Wedding photos of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter
The Catholic Archbishop said many Christians don’t pay their tithe and this affects the church and makes the church unable to meet up with their projects.

“Whenever we ask for tithe, everyone gives only what they have at that time. But the Bible says a tenth of whatever you earn belongs to the church,”

“Give me your support as I front this proposal because it is good for us. Aren’t you tired of putting money in the baskets all the time?”

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Dr. Cyprian Kizito Lwanga also gave a clear example of Germany where the government takes it their responsibility of collecting the church’s monthly tithe from salaries of Germans who are registered as Catholics, Protestants or Jews and hands it to their respective Church leaders.

“I was told Germans make agreements with their government to deduct monthly tithe from their salaries and forward it to the church and this money they use to build and renovate their churches,” -he also added

Re: Deduct Tithe From Workers Monthly Salaries And Send To The Church - Catholic Arc by generationz(f): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2018
This bishop must be high on piss

I'm all for tithing but it must be a thing of choice and no one should be compelled to pay.

We know the church uses these offerings and tithes to fund projects , print fliers and equip the church with what's necessary

However, If the cost running the church and building new projects has become very high then you should reduce the number of projects you get involved in

You are not in any competition neither are you going to take the building to heaven when you die.
Re: Deduct Tithe From Workers Monthly Salaries And Send To The Church - Catholic Arc by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
generationz:
This bishop must be high on piss

I'm all for tithing but it must be a thing of choice and no one should be compelled to pay.

We know the church uses these offerings and tithes to fund projects , print fliers and equip the church with what's necessary

However, If the cost running the church and building new projects has become very high then you should reduce the number of projects you get involved in

You are not in any competition neither are you going to take the building to heaven when you die.
Revelations 17:1-7 If you don't know the meaning of that scripture, pray fervently and meditate thoroughly over it. Because all the Churches having to do with telling the rulers what to do is a sign or clue to the meaning of that part of the Bible book of Revelations! wink wink wink
But soon from now the world rulers will turn against them and silence them forever! Revelations 17:15-18
And later they'll altogether hurt for true Christians!
Then Jesus will kill all of them along with those who failed to acknowledge him as King. So this is the time to IDENTIFY the one and only group following Jesus Christ because all non-Christians will perish! Revelations 19:17-21 compared to John 3:16

(1) (Reply)

Ban On Hyjab An Invitation To Chaos--muric / Rccg’s Holy Ghost Congress Themed ‘glory Ahead’ Begins Today / 419 Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.