Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program (5805 Views)

Exited Npower Batch A And B Volunteers On The Verge Of Getting Soft Loans / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by npowerng: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2018
Good morning,

The following beneficiaries have been exited from the N-Power Programme.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by tayebest(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2018
Some people can be so wicked and selfish. Imagine working for government and still be on a loggerhead with the unemployed youth! angry

A man is indeed the devil of himself! cry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by Opinionated: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2018
Good one by N-power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by sundayoga(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by mukhcech(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2018
How did they get in the first place? With all your screening and BVN. Do you know the faith of the people who have been deprived of this benefit.. Why is it not a criminal offense. Why are there no punishment?

So many question begging for Answers.

9 Likes

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by RolyRoly: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2018
And who has been used to replace them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2018
How can I increase my chances of being selected this time? Somebody help
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by manforgu: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2018
Pls I have not been paid my stipend since the inception of the program, and my bank details and other info are accurate. Pls help sort this out for me. My details are N-TEACH-2017-00000706889
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by wiseone28: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Exit them too from the Civil service job since the are too greedy

3 Likes

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by Orubebe01: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2018
Not only exiting them, but should be compelled to return all the money and other benefits they collected too.

6 Likes

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by dammyajie: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2018
So many people apply for jobs they are more than suitable for, but fail to make it to interview stage, whilst others seem to get an invite for every application they submit.

I have a few tips you might find useful:

Tailor your CV - make sure your CV shows all of the skills the employer is asking for in the job description. If they can't see it on your CV, they will think that you cannot do what they require.
Cover Letter - If the application requires a cover letter, make sure it picks out the key skills asked for in the job description and shows how you have used these skills. It should also demonstrate any achievements you have.
LinkedIn - If you have LinkedIn, make sure you have an 'All Star' profile which is attractive to employers. It should showcase your skills and experience whilst having a more friendly, informal tone.
Social Media - Your social media is easily accessible and sites like Facebook and Twitter will give employers an instant idea of who you are, so make sure it won't give the wrong impression.
Follow up - Some organisations will take weeks to decide on which candidates to invite to interview, so if you haven't heard in 2 weeks or more, send a follow up letter. This will show that you are keen to work for them and even if it's a no, you're more likely to learn why.
I hope this helps, but if you would like any more information, contact me
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by gulfer: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
i hate to say this, but is it not this same people that will condemn and not see anything good about PMB's government that are trying to decieve and defraud the NPOWER scheme angry angry angry angry Their exits should be followed with jailterms undecided undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by BonkoINC: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
And you guys think it's just 4 person's.

There are over a thousand person's.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by lordraiden(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Those ones didn't cooperate there over thousands of them infact almost all npower beneficiaries are working
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by emmarnoel: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
What can you do with 5k?
Buy a shirt or trouser or even buy a small wig (for ladies) or probably have a nice time out buying pizza and coldstone ice cream
5k is all we need from you to tutor you on a life changing business line, ain't talking ponzi and ain't talking bets, these two won't guarantee you the life you desire..
At sunnywise enterprise, we would teach you
(1) step by step goods importation guide from China to Nigeria
(2) we would give you ideas of fast moving goods you can import and sell and make your profits within a short period of time
(3) our fast and quick third party logistics can ship the goods right from China to your door steps in a very short time
(4) we would teach you basics of e-commerce, online makerting/advertisment
(5) this would be a practical trainnng session, where you would practicalize everything you've learnt right there in class before you leave. You must import a product before you leave.

All of these and more for just #5000. Invest this token and your time with us and you'll never regret it

Hurry!!!
Limited slots available, I need just 10people for this offer

PS: come that day, we won't leave you until you import a product right before our eyes

For more enquiries,Pls call
Mr sunny: 080-659-57205
Mr Emmanuel: 081-673-20221

Or join our whatsapp group with this link
https:///C7sm9DNP919EGZFH78zdAs
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by olutunde12(m): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
gulfer:
i hate to say this, but is it not this same people that will condemn and not see anything good about PMB's government that are trying to decieve and defraud the NPOWER scheme angry angry angry angry Their exits should be followed with jailterms undecided undecided undecided undecided

It is very easy to know buhari's people. All their conversations end with jail or prison. Now your bubu may also end up in jail for lieing to the whole Nation on oat about his certificate and for aiding senseless murder of Nigerians every where.
Meanwhile, how do you even know that these particular people are anti-buhari?
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by Okunrinogun: 12:36am On Nov 01, 2018
I think jail term should follow because they deprive us who are unemploy of those slot, wicked and greedy people, no wonder the country is not moving forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 01, 2018
wiseone28:
Exit them too from the Civil service job since the are too greedy
easy bro, on them. they might have their reasons for enrolling even though their actions is bad
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by Omero(m): 3:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmmmm, na wah!
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by xtravanganza: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2018
stipend oooo

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by rusher14: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2018
Nigerians and criminality.

I'm sure these are the set of people that complain when there are minor delays in payment.

Same set of people that would even claim there's nothing like Npower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by lereinter(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2018
you people are fools

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by neyosea25(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Does it mean those without the congratulatory message on their profile will not receive the alert?
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by foliade(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

The following beneficiaries have been exited from the N-Power Programme.
Pls npower i have been enrolled for the past 3weeks now I'm yet to receive alert.and there is no any message on my npvn profile that says we are yet to receive your ppa information.
From Kaduna state sabongari Lga
Phone number 08038658942.nteach
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by futuremoma34: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2018
sundayoga:
@npower_ng kindly rectify my brother's Unknown bank name and Unknown bank account issue, he has sent his BVN slip to volunteer support yet the problem has not been solved. His details can be found below:
EBA DAVID ODE , UBA (2047985449)
Phone: 07069427161, his BVN is intact

This Bvn number is still incorrect, Bvn is eleven digits not ten digits
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by Oyehomie(m): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2018
@ npowerng,
Please what's the issue? The message on my profile said I was going to be added to the next payroll of my state, Ekiti. I haven't received a dime since the past 3months. I'm a dedicated individual, committed to my work. Please need you to see to this issue. My NpowerID is N-Teach-2017-00000175440. Thanks.
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by Oyehomie(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2018
Oyehomie:
@ npowerng,
Please what's the issue? The message on my profile said I was going to be added to the next payroll of my state, Ekiti. My colleagues received theirs already, was expecting to be enlisted on October pay roll. I haven't received a dime since the past 3months. I'm a dedicated individual, committed to my work. Please need you to see to this issue. My Email is gboyega.omoleye@outlook.com, Npower ID is N-Teach-2017-00000175440. Thanks.
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by kellyboo: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2018
Are you looking for a job? Can you work for a solar power company in your location as a sales representative ? Get us 10 clients monthly and get #45,000 as commission. If interested chat me up on Watsapp with the number on my signature also visit our website for more information. We do nation wide delivery
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by Akalia(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2018
neyosea25:
Does it mean those without the congratulatory message on their profile will not receive the alert?
What congratulatory message? I'd there any message sent after being enrolled?
Re: Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program by naijacartoon: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
get a skill to make you a fisherman locate a pond or stream or river or ocean and that is your market the fish therein are your clients selfemployment is the wayforward

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngo Teaching Job Opportunity In Jos, Owerri, Kano, Ibadan And Ogboko / How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting / Aptitude Test For Federal Road Safety Commission (frsc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.