Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

How I Solved My Adsense Wahala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Solved My Adsense Wahala (254 Views)

Answer This Riddle If You Are Smart Enough (solved) / Kim Kardashian Braid Dey Cause Wahala As She Go Topless To Recreate Bo' Derek / Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Solved My Adsense Wahala by Dkyz(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2018
Still wondering how I doubled my adsense earnings, check out my experiment here,

>>>
www.nairaland.com/4818720/how-double-adsense-earnings-step#72551795
<<<

Yes, as absurd as it sounds, it's very possible. Let's take a pause. I've been blogging for 2 years now (February 2016 & it's now among the first 10,000 on Alexa rank). And it took me 13 months(March 2017) to receive my first ever blog earnings [not affiliate marketing, freelancing or paid advert just adsense]. I was happy but wondered why it took that so long but continued.
It took me another 11 months to receive my second payment[I really wanted to use that money to celebrate Christmas]. I still continued.

Sometime around March, I sold an Adsense account to a client after about 3 weeks after the transaction, he was sending me a lot of complaints "the Adsense is fake", "everyday $0.01"," my impressions and clicks brings me nothing". I looked into the matter and I discovered that he is an unserious blogger[entertainment, copy and paste, poor SEO, terrible DA/PA, and his traffic is horrible]. After much explaining and understanding, we came up to an understanding. And from the looks of things, he was repeating the same mistakes I made when I was a newbie blogger.

This would take him more than and concluded that it would take him more than 18 months to get his first earnings.
This motivated me to conduct this experiment

>>>
www.nairaland.com/4818720/how-double-adsense-earnings-step#72551795
<<<

[in case you don't know, happy customers is the key to every Sucessful business]. The purpose of the Experiment was to determine:

1. Why it takes newbie blogger over 6 months to receive their first earnings?
2. Is adsense the real deal or a scam?
3. How to speed up my adsense earnings?
4. Does my traffic affect my earnings?

And later this month, 19th of October 2018 to be precise, I finally solved the equation and my answer came. I finally have answers to the questions I asked above and have I even compiled a list of variables that affect your adsense earnings and how to solve them. But I will be giving out the answers to my first four questions on this thread.

1. Why does it take 6 months or more for a newbie blogger to get his first adsense payment?
Well, the answer is so simple. You're a BEGINNER and you can't even comprehend the height & depth of the blogosphere. But like all things you'll grow with time.

2. Is Google Adsense the real deal or a scam?
Well, this answer gave me quite a headache but unfortunately, adsense is the real deal. Although it is not the best way to make money from your blog, it is by far one of the easiest means. Unlike other ad networks, Google Adsense doesn't slow your sight down plus google adsense has beautiful and elegant designs.

3. How do I speed up my adsense earnings?
Adsense is the primary source of income to an average blogger. So if you just make a post and share it on facebook/nairaland just to get traffic then you are lacking behind. There are unique content I call "The money making article". These are article whuch have been endowed with proper SEO and still optimized to make more money. "What is it Possible?".

Yes, it really is it is just like SEO but instead of ranking on Google, it doubles the amount you get from click and impressions. Plus there are various ways by which you can do this by...

- Blocking irrelevant/low cpc ads
- Blogging on a specific niche
- responsive ads placement
- addition high cpc keywords in your content
- traffic
- Ad sizes
- Web cookies
- Content
- Ad blending
- Patience
- Blogs you control. etc

# For more information, contact me using my social handles below or click

>>>>
https://www.nairaland.com/4818720/how-double-adsense-earnings-step#72551795
<<<<

All these variables determines how much you'll make at the end of the month. Let me just give you a brief into on the content part.
This point is a 3 in one mega combo, content + social response + traffick = A Happy Blogger.
I believe your blog content articles affects the amount you earn on google adsense. How?
Without much explaining, imagine you have 500 articles on your blog and each article has 4 Adsense ads in it. Then you start share to Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland etc. And drive 20 unique visitors to your blog on the first day. Lets do the maths 500 articles X 20 visitors(4 ad impressions each) = 40,000 ad impressions/day and you're likely to get 50 ad clicks. As easy as that.
So, do not abandon any post after every 100 article, share and make people know that there is still an awesome post on you page 23.

Finally the most tricky question of the all,
4. Does my traffic affect my earnings? The answer is both yes and no. Yes, you need traffic to start earning, without the traffic you don't make a dime. No, so traffic benefits you blog but not your adsense. Example ad clicks form South Africa, Burundi, Mozambique, Benin Republic etc are literally wothless even if it comes in numbers. But one or two ad clicks from the U.S. and/or U.K. can be a major game changer.
Still wondering how I doubled my adsense earnings. check out the experiment.

(1) (Reply)

10 Real Facts About Yvonne Nelson That Will Shock You / Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix / I’m Yet To Sleep With My Sex Doll – Pretty Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.