Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. (1044 Views)

"Woman Falls From The Sky In Delta, Lands In Police Barracks" - Facebook User / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by Honesty007(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2018
So i was in need of a phone and i called this man mr sam olabode phone number 08136095225.i saw that he said intrested buyers of phones should chat him up on whatsapp.
i had no whatsapp phone so i called him directly.
He told me the range of phones he had and that the least he had is 24k infinix.i told him i had only below 15k that he should help me.when i said so he said he would give me a tecno camon c at 18k. i later agreed.he now told me to make 5k payment to secetary "sell anything samuel lukas.i did so and he asked me to take this parcel code NG508TF248H that the driver would take off to deliver.meanwhile he told me that calling twelve thirty that day that the driver is about to take off.i didnt ask to speak with the driver.mr samuel told me to send the remaining 13k before 2pm that day(last wk saturday)becos their office closes in lagos by then.
he told me that the 1st money i transferred i should text the debit alert msg to him.i did so and he told me he had forwarded it to the secetary to issue an
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by Benscolari: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2018
OK?
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by ikbnice(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2018
It is so bad you fell for this scam
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by Honesty007(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2018
To issue a reciept .meanwhile i gave him my real names to write on the receipt.i later sent the 13k and the debit alert message again.i am currently in ekiti state and it was my first time patronising any online seller.
after an hour i called the driver and he told me that he is at a checkpoint now that i should call bk.i then called the mr samuel olabode some hours later .he told me that he too had called mr adamu the driver and that mr adamu told him that he is just nearing ibadan.it was then i started developing cold feet because i had sent the parcel code and my names and location to the driver as instructed.when i called 2nd time ,it was past 3 and mr adamu driver told me he had a flat tyre that he would callme.
i was so sad,past 8pm driver did not show up and i did not get my phone.
i called mr sam olabode and expressed my grieviances.he told me that cos it was a weekend that i should nt worry that i would get it on monday.on sunday mr sam told me that thd driver had gone to kogi state and parked the
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by Honesty007(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2018
the bus at a nearby police station and that he has been warning the driver that one day he would lose his job.i now began to feel horrible.it was my fear that made me conclude.on monday mr samuel olabode told me to send 1500 to him to give his secetary to renew my parcel code that i should send it before 8 am and that driver would meet me atconoil petrol station by 10am.i did and got there by 10am and waited .unfortunately my bank had network issues and the mr sam did not get the alert in time.so i had to get another account and transfer.he told me that he would send another driver that mr adamu has ran away with all the items yesterday and had gone far.it was then i knew i had been scammed.
i need help.if anyone can help me deal with this man.call me 08146962503
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by Honesty007(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2018
ikbnice:
It is so bad you fell for this scam
what do i do now?
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by demulepaul: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Honesty007:

what do i do now?
so you fall for this cheap scam . all am seeing here is mr samuel olodo names every where grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by demulepaul: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2018
Honesty007:

what do i do now?
come op are you asking us here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg go meet mr samuel olodo and the driver grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu for this Buhari hard time you still fall for this cheap scam. you need cheap phone to pose for Christmas cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by 4reala(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Op, I dnt think there is anything you can do abt this. because u might spend more using the police. but if u have d money, you can report to the police.
But, next tym never pay for an online goods except at the point of delivery.
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by Honesty007(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2018
ok these are account details of the secretary sell anything "first bank 3127405035
shom luka samuel
the fraudman
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by Xisnin(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Honesty007:
ok these are account details of the secretary sell anything "first bank 3127405035
shom luka samuel
the fraudman
Write to EFCC.
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by CreepyBlackpool: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
camon for 18k?? gringringrin

Na u do yourself oh gringringringringrin
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by Honesty007(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
how do i write to efcc,educate me oh
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by demulepaul: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Honesty007:
how do i write to efcc,educate me oh
Op go to the bed and nurse ur wound. forget it learn from it and move on with your life. Becareful and never in ur life do any faceless business unless you meet the person face to face, Better days ahead

Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by Prokaryote: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2018
U fell for am old scam.i fell for this scam 2013, that's 15 years ago trying to get a laptop from a suppose friend in USA using Yahoo messenger. I lost 6500 then, though not much but traumatic. Same delivery issue, tire, police ,road safety, armrubber..blah blah blah ur money don go. Sorry for ur lost but u were trying to get something below the market prize which was greed.
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by Honesty007(m): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2018
He has changed his fbk name to facebook user and blocked me.
Re: How Facebook User Sam Olabode Of "Sell Anything" Scammed Me.. by Honesty007(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2018
Prokaryote:
U fell for am old scam.i fell for this scam 2013, that's 15 years ago trying to get a laptop from a suppose friend in USA using Yahoo messenger. I lost 6500 then, though not much but traumatic. Same delivery issue, tire, police ,road safety, armrubber..blah blah blah ur money don go. Sorry for ur lost but u were trying to get something below the market prize which was greed.

I concur,but its not as u think.i was nt greedy.i have not done anything like this before.

(1) (Reply)

The Young Corper Tagged Dead Thanks Her Hero / A Nigerian Job Scammer Defraud Hundreds Of Fellow Nigerians In Uae. / Soldier Kill Vigilante Release Fulani Herdsmen in Edo state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.