Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

When Your Time Has Not Come - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Time Has Not Come (347 Views)

8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Time Has Not Come by jonatoye(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: When Your Time Has Not Come

WORD FOR TODAY
When your time over certain issues of life has not come, you have to wait for it. The work of God in the life of a man follows divine timing!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry."
(Habakkuk 2:3 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The ways of God are different from our ways. The original purpose of God in the life of a man will only be fulfilled at the appointment time. No matter what a man does, things will only fall into its rightful place according to God's plan for his life at the appropriate time in his own calendar. When your time has no come your principal duty is to wait for your time because except the Lord builds the house builders are building in vain.

There is a process required in every bid to bring about the reality of a vision. The dreams of Joseph didn't come to pass immediately, David did not ascend the throne immediately he was anointed to be King. These men had to wait for their time. In their period of waiting their strength was renewed and they accumulated the required character to be who God wanted them to be when their time came.

Submit yourself to whatever process God is taking you through in various affairs of life. Believe in God's timing for your life and be mindful that God is not a man who lies or fail in His promises.

Prayer Point:
Lord! May I never miss my time; Help me never to waver in every bid to bring my dreams to reality according to your will in Jesus name. Amen!

Main Emphasis
In God's calendar, everything becomes beautiful in a man's life at its own time!!!

Have a Beautiful Wednesday!!!

1 Like

Re: When Your Time Has Not Come by hisgrace090: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Amen!
Re: When Your Time Has Not Come by McStoic(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2018
I just got spoken to.

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With The Spirit Of Daddy Freeze / Local Gin (ogogoro ) For Tithe? / Idol Worship In Church Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.