Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend (10471 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / Whats The Awkward Name Of A Phone U Have Ever Heard / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Telvin7(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2018
Till date ,The worst phone I have ever used is itel 1508..
The day when I enter plaza go buy phone, Na so all those itel marketers just dey rush me like meat.
l had no other option than to follow them. Normally na fairly used phone I want and na 20k dey my hand .So as Dem drag me, Dem come show me many itel phones shouting 5000 mAh,5000 mAh. I tell Dem say mek Dem leave me Dem nor gree. Na Dem show me itel 1508 the idiot marketer dey tell me" this is the itel 1508 " worth value for money"clear camera. The guy hype the phone until I come give am money. He Package the fone give me. As I dey collect fone na so I dey cry dey go.
To cut the story short ............. ...... After 4 weeks , The phone showed me it's true color. The phone can use a full day to charge and 2 or 3hrs to die. Wetin pain me pass ordinary subway surf dey hook anyhow.
One dey as i dey snap pics with my friends na so the phone turn blank. If I dey browse with the phone eehhhnnn......chai...... Everywhere go dey hot for house. D fone give me fever.
After some time, One idiot com thief the phone. Chai dat day I go give Thanksgiving for church. I thank God say person don collect my problem .
I went home happily but thememory card pain me Sha.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by holywahala19(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2018
IPhone 17.Bought it in the year 2033.Crap phone. angry
Trafford big boy. Too much money.

15 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by henry007(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2018
Cannot think of one.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by lilmax(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2018
should be the samsung s8.....after the hype, I change its name to amaka

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Ejadike(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2018
I don't think I've ever used any phone I regretted buying. The best I've ever used is TECNO Spark2 device. Make sense die

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Ejadike(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2018
lilmax:
lol.. why?
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Santinojr: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Itel 1407 angry
Some cheap products give cheap services indeed

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Baroba(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2018
Oukitel C3 not a bad phone but the battery was thrash..
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Olamyyde(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
Iphone 5
Gionee p2
Gionee p4

angry

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by teresafaith: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
One mumu itel like that, after one month I dash persin

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Lucifer66(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Tecno W3
The phone itself was garbage, Even your finger nails can place marks on the screen.

17 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Lilymax(f): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lucifer66:
Tecno W3
The phone itself was garbage, Even your finger nails can place marks on the screen.
Mine crashed after a few months. So did two others belonging to my cousins. I heard they later recalled the phone

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Khd95(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
black berry

if men could be patient with their wives the way they are once that booting icon (square) appear on black berry screen,wahala no go dy grin

17 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by tulipsmadra: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Leagoo! Leagoo! Leagoo! will never advice anyone to buy the entire brand ever.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Auladimeji2: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
If you wanna iron your clothes and you don't have light, just buy any lenovo phone. Thank me later cheesy

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by olatorich(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Innjoo fire

6 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
All windows phone

12 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Realboygenius(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
It was one Chinese phone I bought on AliExpress phone so bad I had to switch back to Tecno Camon X Pro.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by walex1991(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
Tecno p5 terrible fone. Low battery capacity, Terrible ram management if you open Opera mini, WhatsApp go close if you open WhatsApp Facebook go close. Then it started stalling and getting hot. I no fit count the amount of times I format the phone cus of hanging eventually I traded for bb bold 5 another Terrible mistake grin grin after buying supposed original ba3. Phone go dey 100% If I on am e go restart like 20 times then later show "battery too low for radio use" cheesy weyreh phone used to move about with 3 batteries

42 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by honestmike(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
one itel. always do your research before you go buy. I notice the good phones are always sold out.
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by warrant(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Gionee p5 mini

1 Like

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Santinojr: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Realboygenius:
It was one Chinese phone I bought on AliExpress phone so bad I had to switch back to Tecno Camon X Pro.
On another thread, you said you were looking forward to getting camonx pro..
Tecno and their marketers sha

23 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Lucifer66(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lilymax:

Mine crashed after a few months. So did two others belonging to my cousins. I heard they later recalled the phone
They released another one called tecno w3x I think.
Anyways am enjoying my infinx hot 6 pro sha even tho it still has its own madness. angry

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
lilmax:
shockedshocked
what on earth could have made u not to like dat phone, u sure say u buy original gringrin

9 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Tejiriseth(m): 12:34am On Nov 01, 2018
mine was blackberry bold 5.. I bought it second hand 2k and Spent 9k to repair it... Then I bought another battery..
I had to press the screen down with one finger and operate with another... Battery was trash..
Then one morning I discovered that the phone formatted itself overnight all my songs, files Pdf books were gone.. Imagine all those weeks wasted on downloading..
I jejely sent it to my ex in Lag.. I used about 2k+ to send it, but I just wanted the phone outta my sight

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Goldyyy: 1:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Lol... Ehya
I can't be convinced into buyjng a phone i don't want.. I know what I want and I go for it.. I've been using my phone for years and there's really been no issue... Tecno phones ain't bad

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Yyvonne: 2:20am On Nov 01, 2018
Goldyyy:
Lol... Ehya
I can't be convinced into buyjng a phone i don't want.. I know what I want and I go for it.. I've been using my phone for years and there's really been no issue... Tecno phones ain't bad
I'll always recommend tecno phones... Tested and trusted
Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by olujosh301(m): 2:30am On Nov 01, 2018
Injoo fire
That phone can cook indomie

9 Likes

Re: The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend by Justicextian(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Gionee S10C,has any one used it here?What's your advice please,am thinking of buying it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NCC: 9mobile Will Be Sold To Only Financially Stable Company / Yoruba Bible App On Smartphone / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.