Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars (68233 Views)

Queen Naomi Releases Hot New Pictures For Valentine (picture) / Queen Naomi’s Alleged Separation From Ooni Of Ife Not True — Palace / Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Queen Naomi All Perfect In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by JuanDeDios: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Jamesrock:
OP will you keep quiet
What is Akungba Akoko University
It is called Adekunle Ajasin University
You dey mind them? Sloppy writing.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
deafeyez:
LOVE IS A WONDERFUL THING.

WHEN YOU FIND YOUR HEART RUB, YOU ARE MORE THAN READY TO DO EVERYTHING.
grin grin grin @ "heart rub".
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by vicben27(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
you get that,When the pusssy is good

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Bimpe29: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
I wish her a happy married life and may her union with Ooni not go the way of the former Olori, Queen Wuraola Aameen

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Zieina(f): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hotfreezer:
I can see some Biafran pigs insulting the Ooni and Yorubas. I don't blame them, why won't they be full of bitterness and jealousy when the highest traditional ruler from their muddy region is not reckoned with nationally.

Look at these 2 pictures taken at different times, no Igbo King on the front row.

Backwards muddy slaves.

Serious points you got there.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by vetrovialMan(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
diebuhari1:
What job does he do?
What business does he run?
Corrupt Ooni.

angry angry angry angry
You really need to do due diligence before making these sort of statements. If you really wanted to know, a google search on him would have helped your ignorance FYI i am proudly Okoro before you chalk this up to tribalism. We really need to start engaging our brains before making statements like this.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by claseek(f): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
You people are always the first to poke your nose into people's business. When they start pounding your f*head, you'd go[b] screaming to Amadioha that everyone hates your tribe unnecessarily. [/b]
grin grin grin omg you're killing me

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Askmewhy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
I was not happy with this Oba the other time he go carry Benin girl that will not appreciate yoruba culture and that was what she eventually did abandoned the king.
Enjoy your wife Kabiyesi
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Bridget95(f): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Spifdays:
Evangelist wen dey chop juju man banana
chop nockles,my man.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Ejanla07: 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Groovenaija360:

This is the only sensible Afonja on Nairaland calming down to respond to critics.

Now i get it.

I'm a yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by deafeyez: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
TomatoBiscuit:
grin grin grin @ "heart rub".

MY DEAR NA SO....
ABEG NA WETIN BE THE CORRECT WORD.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by trumpcoat(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
I hope she will be a good wife to the end
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by greatman247(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Spifdays:
Evangelist wen dey chop juju man banana

Idiot spotted
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Bigwig1: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
diebuhari1:
What job does he do?
Corrupt Ooni.
He owns a popular resort on the island Inagbe and another one under construction in Ife,he's also into real estate. Google Inagbe resort nd see. Always make finding before you talk.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by basty: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Celebgistz1:
See photos of the mansion and cars;

>>https://celebgistz.com/ooni-of-ife-gifts-new-queen-prophetess-naomi-oluwaseyi-a-mansion-and-two-luxurious-cars/

May God punish you for lying and breaking a commandment of God.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by BIXYBABE: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Groovenaija360:
All these Afonja Kings living large, na laptop and yahoo business dem dey do.

Where does oni of Ife works

Buhari boys efcc will not see him to probe now
government are giving them salary even their chiefs
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by potterlite: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
"Let us gist you about Prophetess Naomi. She is the 25 years old founder of a popular Akure church, En-Heralds, at Sunview Hotel Alagbaka, Akure. It is a big church that boasts of more than 1,000-strong congregation. She started the church 7 years ago, while she started her public Evegelism 8 years ago"

Hmmm....nothing about this is true. U lied like this all in d name of selling stories. Popular church for where?? Boast of 1000 congregation sad shocked
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by BIXYBABE: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
legba1:
where are y'all shouting upandan picking fault in a prophetess marrying a king...the so call judges from heaven claiming trash...she was even a virgin till she got to kabiyesis house...i wonder how many of you ladies among them are still virgins and you guys...only heaven know how many holes you drilled already....buncha hypocrites.....kadepe lori jareh kabiesi...enjoy your wife...
Na u Bleep her to confirm that....... she go soon get junior wives
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
I don't understand the rationale behind gifting Ines wife a house when they live together. The cars re understandable but I don't understand the house gift. I know for one she can't rent it out else how will the person pay the rent cos I know it will be freaking expensive to rent.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by reformed: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hollusilva28:

Please, I need support of Nigerian youths or the one staying abroad that know how to design a website. We need to come together to design a Petition website for Nigeria, so that the whole world we know what we are facing. PLS ASAP

I can create Fb group first, from there we move forward

Nigeria youths I need your support and opinions

Do you know what the whole world is facing?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by tayo60(f): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Is that not d reason why she married Ooni. For his money and gifts ?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Jaideyone(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
diebuhari1:
What job does he do?
Corrupt Ooni.
your bigotry has reduced your IQ

He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. He is also an Associate Accounting Technician. The Oba is a certified member of the Institute of Directors. He is also a member of the Global Real Estate Institute. He holds a number of honorary doctorate degrees: one in Public Administration from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and another in Law from Igbinedion University.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adeyeye_Enitan_Ogunwusi

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Jaideyone(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Federal Government and State allocation doing wonders lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
stop making a fool of yourself. he was already a billionaire before he was crowned

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Bimiafashion(f): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
BIXYBABE:

Na u Bleep her to confirm that....... she go soon get junior wives
Yes. That is the problem. King cannot have one wife
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Jaideyone(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Groovenaija360:
All these Afonja Kings living large, na laptop and yahoo business dem dey do.

Where does oni of Ife works

Buhari boys efcc will not see him to probe now
your foolishness has left me speechless

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Jaideyone(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Groovenaija360:

Now I do understand you clearly

You mean he stole public funds from the kingdom he is leading??

I thought as much

He must be arrested by the EFCC to declare his source of income
he made his money before he became a king.

high BP will kill you with your hate

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Bimiafashion(f): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I don't understand the rationale behind gifting Ines wife a house when they live together. The cars re understandable but I don't understand the house gift. I know for one she can't rent it out else how will the person pay the rent cos I know it will be freaking expensive to rent.
The mansion is her official house and the cars is aso her official cars.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by banty: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
[qquote author=diebuhari1 post=72562896]What job does he do?
Corrupt Ooni.[/quote]

What business does queen Eli do in England?
Mumu idiot like you!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Jaideyone(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Groovenaija360:

This is the only sensible Afonja on Nairaland calming down to respond to critics.

Now i get it.
jumping to label someone a thief without asking how he makes his money is madness.

you and your OSU brothers are mad

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Bimiafashion:

The mansion is her official house and the cars is aso her official cars.
official house as in? I still don't get. What would be done in the house? The report only talks of the cars as official cars. Which one come be official house again?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by enemyofprogress: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rubbish. I ate people bribing their wives
Re: Ooni Of Ife Reportedly Gifts Queen Naomi A Mansion And 2 Luxurious Cars by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
official house as in? I still don't get. What would be done in the house? The report only talks of the cars as official cars. Which one come be official house again?
Most kings gift their wives a house. The rich ones. It's for the wife and her children. It's quite normal cos they marry loads of wives. The former oonis wives have houses in ikoyi and Victoria island. He was really rich cos they have homes abroad too. Dts where all their kids grew up living the good life. Not in ife. Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opobo: Town Where Keeping Dogs, Noise Making At Night Are Forbidden / First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation / Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.