Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,615 members, 7,770,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner (46927 Views)

After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School / What Happens When You Quote A Salary Less Than The Position You Are Going For? / Low Income Earner? Top Secrets To Earn More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by january1(f): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
please, how can I do this freelance writing?
Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by queone(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
[i][/i][b][/b]

You would help yourself if you could invest just #5k in yourself to start this business on the side!

Check out this report:

http://www.liyaone.com.ng/bysel101
Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by 24hoursreporter: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
january1:
please, how can I do this freelance writing?
Very easy. visit www.fiverr.com and register there, DM me for further information and guide
Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by oyejideogunjumo: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Relying solely on your monthly payment is the easiest route to being broke especially if you are a salary earner. You don’t need a soothsayer to know that receiving payment 12 times in 365 days is never enough, except you are working in a top-notch oil and gas firm. As a matter of fact, the so-called oil and gas workers get broke sometimes.

However, in this article, you will learn about some side hustling you can do as a salary earner. The side hustlings discussed here will not affect your productivity at work in any way. They are more creative ways of making good use of your leisure time.

Top 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner

#1. Instagram Marketing

Instagram Marketing is the easiest side hustling you can do as a salary earner. It involves marketing your own products directly to your followers or advertising for a company.

You can actually do Instagram marketing from the comfort of your home. However, before you can start reaching a large number of people on this platform, you need to build followers. Posting educative, informative, entertaining and engaging posts regularly is one of the ways of building followers on Instagram.

#2. Blogging

Blogging is another easy hustling you can do. It is relatively very easy especially if you have a passion for it. You can decide to blog on a niche you are very familiar with, this will make most of your blog post interesting.

Unlike most other side businesses, blogging takes a while before it starts generating income. So, you must be patient and ready to invest your time and money. But the outcome of your effort will definitely manifest in the long run.

#3. Consulting For Local Business

You can be a consultant to local businesses around especially if you are an expert in your field. Even if consulting jobs don’t come regularly, you can still be making little cash from it. It is a good way of augmenting your salary, nothing is too small when it comes to money.

#4. Photography

Photography is also among the side hustling you can do as a salary earner. It is really very easy and doesn’t require much stress. Just have a good online presence as a photographer and you will start getting juicy photography businesses.

The most interesting part of photography is the fact that about 85% of the jobs are usually during the weekend. Don’t just wish, start working on becoming a photographer so that you can earn more money.

#5. Freelance Writing, Editing, and Proofreading[/b]Tx alot. Am interested in creating a yutube channel and translation. How do I go about it pls?

Freelancing is a very good way to make extra cash as a salary earner. There are several niches you can freelance on, but the easiest niche for workers are writing, editing and proofreading. So, search for a good freelance platform, register your business there and start making money. It is as easy as that.

[b]#6. Start A YouTube Channel

Most of the educative, informative, entertaining and comic videos you watch on Youtube are other people’s idea. And whenever you watch these videos, someone is out there making money. So, why not start a YouTube channel today and start making additional cash outside your salary.

#7. Translation

Translation service is another good side hustling you can do as a salary earner, especially if you understand one or two international languages.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/31/7-side-hustling-you-can-do-as-a-salary-earner/

Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Relying solely on your monthly payment is the easiest route to being broke especially if you are a salary earner. You don’t need a soothsayer to know that receiving payment 12 times in 365 days is never enough, except you are working in a top-notch oil and gas firm. As a matter of fact, the so-called oil and gas workers get broke sometimes.

However, in this article, you will learn about some side hustling you can do as a salary earner. The side hustlings discussed here will not affect your productivity at work in any way. They are more creative ways of making good use of your leisure time.

Top 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner

#1. Instagram Marketing

Instagram Marketing is the easiest side hustling you can do as a salary earner. It involves marketing your own products directly to your followers or advertising for a company.

You can actually do Instagram marketing from the comfort of your home. However, before you can start reaching a large number of people on this platform, you need to build followers. Posting educative, informative, entertaining and engaging posts regularly is one of the ways of building followers on Instagram.

#2. Blogging

Blogging is another easy hustling you can do. It is relatively very easy especially if you have a passion for it. You can decide to blog on a niche you are very familiar with, this will make most of your blog post interesting.

Unlike most other side businesses, blogging takes a while before it starts generating income. So, you must be patient and ready to invest your time and money. But the outcome of your effort will definitely manifest in the long run.

#3. Consulting For Local Business

You can be a consultant to local businesses around especially if you are an expert in your field. Even if consulting jobs don’t come regularly, you can still be making little cash from it. It is a good way of augmenting your salary, nothing is too small when it comes to money.

#4. Photography

Photography is also among the side hustling you can do as a salary earner. It is really very easy and doesn’t require much stress. Just have a good online presence as a photographer and you will start getting juicy photography businesses.

The most interesting part of photography is the fact that about 85% of the jobs are usually during the weekend. Don’t just wish, start working on becoming a photographer so that you can earn more money.

#5. Freelance Writing, Editing, and Proofreading

Freelancing is a very good way to make extra cash as a salary earner. There are several niches you can freelance on, but the easiest niche for workers are writing, editing and proofreading. So, search for a good freelance platform, register your business there and start making money. It is as easy as that.

#6. Start A YouTube Channel

Most of the educative, informative, entertaining and comic videos you watch on Youtube are other people’s idea. And whenever you watch these videos, someone is out there making money. So, why not start a YouTube channel today and start making additional cash outside your salary.

#7. Translation

Translation service is another good side hustling you can do as a salary earner, especially if you understand one or two international languages.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/31/7-side-hustling-you-can-do-as-a-salary-earner/

Only #6 makes sense to me. It just inspired me.

Was actually going to avoid this thread as I was in no mood to see stuff like "freelance writing", "digital marketing", etc

1 Like

Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by ajaymina(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
What of BBN;
Olosho;
Small girl big god;
Decamping to APC??
You forgot you mention those, lots of dumb people been making money from those lately.

what about,

Yahoo yahoo,

Bunkery,

Agbero,

Kidnapping,

Bet9ja

Hospitality

Sugar mummy

etc?
Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
Job Vacancy for a Corps member (NYSC).

Department: Accounting.

Company: Ekovolt Telco Limited

Please send your CV to vincent@ekovolt.com

EKOVOLT is an enterprise technology services company that provides reliable Internet connectivity for companies in Lagos together with local cloud and work productivity solutions.
Above all, it is one of the coolest places to work.

#Note:
If you don't get a reply after 72hours, kindly assume your application was unsuccessful.
Thank you.

#Job #Vacancy #NYSC #recruitment #accountant
Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by Hfavored: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
SageTravels:
My travel blog is paying small small. [url]Sagetravels.com[/url]
People now call me to book flight for them. I am so happy i didn't quit when AdSense turned me down.

Today the blog is growing.

please absense is playing oo, mgid is paying little, what's the best alternative
Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by emperorblog(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
ajaymina:

what about,

Yahoo yahoo,
Bunkery,
Agbero,
Kidnapping,
Bet9ja
Hospitality
Sugar mummy
etc?
i dey find sugar mummy o if u get one
Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by kelvine(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2018
Doing POS is the most feasible in the list for me.

oyeb15:
8. transport business. (using your car or bike as commercial before or after working hours).
9. selling okirika clothes.
10. doing POS
11. decoration
12. Alase. ie cooking at parties
Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by CYPRIANOSI: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
QuitNotice:
Only #6 makes sense to me. It just inspired me.

Was actually going to avoid this thread as I was in no mood to see stuff like "freelance writing", "digital marketing", etc
and i gess na comedy u wan stsrt
Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by SmartMindsFx: 2:15am On Nov 07, 2018
I am shocked crypto trading is not on the list.
Most if what you listed above are ventures that can even make you double broke cuz the fee you pay to learn is outrageous.

To be honest, crypto should have been listed as the number 1

Re: 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner by Sammytee001(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
I have a YouTube monetization business. The registration is free but you have have to activate with a specific amount of money.
So after registration, you can activate from between 5k-100k per month and you'll be earning between 15k-300k that same month for just watching a specific amount of video(depends on the amount you use to activate). So by the end of 30 days, you'll be able to withdraw your earnings and you have an option of reactivating if you wish to.
The site for registration is sammytee001.stackagents.com
You can also reach me on WhatsApp: 08075046065 for more info.

Also, remember that that site is the site Stack Agents created for me alone for referring, after you register, you get redirected to their site which is a secured(https) site

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss / Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.