Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya (16088 Views)

60 Migrants Feared Drowned Crossing Mediterranean From Libya / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by Leonbonapart(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
porthouse7:
Seun : It is appaling that one of your moderator can push to the FrontPage any ethnicity/TRIBALISM influenced post, we've said countless times that any post stating afonja, Igbos, pigs, goats, brown roof, potopoto republic, aboki etc, should be edited and the defaulter be thoroughly dealt with.
People visit this forum all over the world as you know.
We want to take it as an oversight.
It's high time you do something about it Mr Osewa.
LET US ALL SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!
your president is a tribal bigot who labeled the Igbos as 5% . Right now he is carrying out ethnic genocide, eliminating Christians in plateau, benue and kano state. In this forum also, you can't comment on an Islamic thread except you swear an oath that one pedophile prophet who they claimed is the only prophet of one blood sucking Arabian god. Still on this forum the mods selectively band people. To me your write up is hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
AnanseK:

They are the real cowards, unable to compete in Nigeria went looking for non existent free bread. Now they know there is no free bread anywhere, you’ve got to work hard.
These are the unlucky ones, what bout the ones who were lucky enough to cross over to Europe, are they cowards too? i ve heard that people have made it to europe from libya.

how long will people keep working hard for? till they die?

2 Likes

Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by porthouse7(f): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Leonbonapart:
your president is a tribal bigot who labeled the Igbos as 5% . Right now he is carrying out ethnic genocide, eliminating Christians in plateau, benue and kano state. In this forum also, you can't comment on an Islamic thread except you swear an oath that one pedophile prophet who they claimed is the only prophet of one blood sucking Arabian god. Still on this forum the mods selectively band people. To me your write up is hypocrisy
I will pass, thank u bro
Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by Lanre0: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Never blame them but the pen robbers & the pulpit robbers milking the country dry & deceitfully masquerading themselves as politicians and men of God respectively. May God save us. Kindly rise up, the genuine men of God in both nigeria's religious divide.

2 Likes

Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by Dollabiz: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by Emmybest77(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
Chai see how deh take deh depot Nigerians
Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by grandstar(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Group of greedy idiots! as if they are better than us who are selling gala in traffic

Learn to show empathy (Read Romans 12:15)

1 Like

Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by grandstar(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
Focusmind:
It still baffles me why women on such trip get themselves pregnant. Why not wait when you are settled or sure of the outcome of the journey.

They are mostly victims of rape in Libya so are carrying the babies of their rapist

For others it might be prostitution which they were duped into engaging in

1 Like

Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by Felixv: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
anonymuz:
will you keep quiet....virtually all tribe in Nigeria are there.

why should I keep quiet --who are the people abusing this great man....hmmmmm
Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by Antoeni(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
Finally their Mumu don do
Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by osahon01(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Edo state
Una 2 much

Wetin happen to Edo? Na only Edo people dey Libya.... Ur mumu no get part 2

1 Like

Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
osahon01:

Wetin happen to Edo? Na only Edo people dey Libya.... Ur mumu no get part 2
Edo is d only illegal pple in libya

2 Likes

Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by Litmus: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
porthouse7:
Seun : It is appaling that one of your moderator can push to the FrontPage any ethnicity/TRIBALISM influenced post, we've said countless times that any post stating afonja, Igbos, pigs, goats, brown roof, potopoto republic, aboki etc, should be edited and the defaulter be thoroughly dealt with.
People visit this forum all over the world as you know.
We want to take it as an oversight.
It's high time you do something about it Mr Osewa.
LET US ALL SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!

If moderators could take your advice and make it stick and moderators and editors of majority Nigeria online media output do likewise, Nigeria will cut by half the power of the plot against her continuation as the republic.

It is not beyond our media people to act responsibly and edit, sensor insightful and hatful comments, the media of nations outside Africa are able. Sometime if feels as if Nigeria has given up on pioneering progress for the continent and have consequently settled for the levels of Africa as personified by the like of Rwanda, Congo and so on…
Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
gypsey:
[s] Rubbish!! Atleast they were brave Enough to try escaping out of the shithole.

Unlike you cowards, they didn't want to sell gala for the rest of their lives, or die while running After vehicle in the traffic[/s].
stfu ,this guys are bringing disease to our country. bringing new offsprings of terrorist in to our country, yet you are typing this,nonsense Someone need to punch you in the face ,so that you won't type this nonsense you just type.

1 Like

Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by jesutakewe(f): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thats why I like Prophet TB Joshua. He will always welcome them with Food, Bible, Books and Millions of Naira to start life over again.

1 Like

Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by onpoint8: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
U are all welcome
Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by jesutakewe(f): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
You didn't hear well o. Wait let them narrate their ordeals of how they were transferred from one prison to another. Raped, turtured, forced to call their families in Nigeria to pay ransom for their release only to be sold to someone for slavery. This number that returned is only one percent of those that died on the Meditaeraneean see (whatever the spelling is) and less than 50% of those that died in the desert.
gypsey:
These are the unlucky ones, what bout the ones who were lucky enough to cross over to Europe, are they cowards too? i ve heard that people have made it to europe from libya.

how long will people keep working hard for? till they die?

1 Like

Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
SilentWisper:
stfu ,this guys are bringing disease to our country. bringing new offsprings of terrorist in to our country, yet you are typing this,nonsense Someone need to punch you in the face ,so that you won't type this nonsense you just type.
Is this Rubbish supposed make sense? grin

Bringing diseases to your country? which country is your country that is free of diseases? libya? libya is a shithole.
Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by Johilo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
SMJay:
Hi there! Are you a single parent and like to join a support group as well as some insights into this situation – with the aim of helping other people who might be in the same situation? Call Ada +234 811 048 7611 OR Call https:///C1AfWblMpZ756UO004fAFw
I need ur help. i am a single boyfriend and i blive u can epp me in my situation
Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by speedyGonzales: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
mostmorgan:
e b like say ur sisters dey among

Dude, I am Nigerian, if a Nigerian girl is raped in another part of the world for no fault of her own doing but because our country Nigeria has failed her, it pains me, even if she is not related to me by blood.

No point trying to mock me for caring about Nigerian women, having to endure rape and prostitution in search of a better live in a country where there are looked down on as monkeys.

The Edo state government should do more to dissuade these people from taking such dangerous journey.
Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by semyman: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thank God for Buhari
Re: 141 Nigerians Including 11 Pregnant Women Voluntarily Return From Libya by SMJay: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
How?
Johilo:
I need ur help. i am a single boyfriend and i blive u can epp me in my situation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multiple Accident On Sapele-Agbor Road (photos) / Sudan Crisis: Azman Air Arrives Egypt, Max Air Joins Evacuation Effort. / Ndoni: Story Of Hausa Fishing Community In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.