Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail (32689 Views)

Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges / Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information / ‘Sick’ Fayose Re-arraigned, Granted Leave To Travel Abroad For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by Omeokachie: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Police forming Rambo where opposition politicians are involved.
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by rusher14: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]
History tells me Tinubu was taken to court by Gani Fawehimi.

What happened?
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by dukie25: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
rusher14:

What happened?

Court records are there for a reason, I suggest you look it up.
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by rusher14: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
dukie25:

Court records are there for a reason, I suggest you look it up.

In other words nothing happened.
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by Cajal(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
He maybe dancing to the jail... God forbid sir
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by BunmiSkye: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
I agree to your concern over the alleged certificate issue but don't you think it may have its toll on the evidences to have known much more than what we all seem to understand right now beyond the noises going about on the certificate issue.....see no one is ever above the law and they wont even take the cries of the nations for granted just because they are in power....This issue has different turns of proofs as it unfolds so let us watch out for all the necessary details needed before we judge him pls.

rofanx13:

Nonsense! And a certificateless dullard has been ruling this country since 2015, hired 30 SANs to deffend him in the court. To make matters worse, the presiding judge gave him a clean bill. There are many sins of the government that we can't wait for 2019 general election to vote them out. We will defend our votes with our lives
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by idowulanre: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Any time I remember my self been born in Nigeria were poor people did not HV say I fill sorry for next generation yet to come
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by Sholaco: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
ct2:
Buhari must go
as if u could make him go
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by Dude397(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Money speaking
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=460
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by HomeOfMe(f): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/osun-senator-adeleke-arraigned-granted-bail.html
Seems it's only pdp politicians that are the only corrupt politicians in Nigeria. The ones in the other parties are saints and incorruptible..
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by shineeye1: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Someone tell me, this na prosecution abi na persecution? Is persecution of opposition party leaders the meaning of war against corruption?
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by Emperornice: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
It's amazing how the Nigeria police,efcc and other relevant authorities have gone silent about Gandoje, kemi adeosun, and others who are part or have been part of this government and yet the persecution of the dancing senator is on speed dial, image the president been unable to produce his result and the government and their cronies are defending it, and yet it took 3 weeks or less to prove the dancing senator presented a false certificate.
Efcc and the NPF have come out to say Gandoje has immunity as a sitting governor and not even a press briefing to say they would investigated him at the expiration of his tenure but they where quick to invite fayose immediately his party lost the ekiti elections.
I'm not trying to be partisan but if we're to tell ourselves the gospel truth the anti-corruption war been fought by this government is a fluke
I can count how many people the almighty corrupt GEJ and Baba Iyabo, sacked/dismissed from there various governments once your hands where found on the cookie jar. As a matter of fact some of this people are serving in stratigic positions in the present government.
It's shows why atiku is a criminal(now that's his PDP presidential candidate) and tinubu is a saint, it's funny how Ortom and Wike are criminals and the babariga governor is a saint and above persecution because he's still a sitting governor.

With this it true and just to say :THERE TRULY WAS A NATION CALLED NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
wiskana4re:

It's about who or what exactly? Guy make you pack well because of this nonsense attitude, those mentioned above for similar case have gone scot free and what is Good for the goose is also good for the ganger period.

Insult loading........
It’s not my fault that you can’t read or comprehend properly.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8054371_905d7b8b9d1c4c28ba0a77f827cd661f_jpeg_jpeg7f2cb9dc7b8257ca0f4af655bd123839
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by candygist: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
rofanx13:

Nonsense! And a certificateless dullard has been ruling this country since 2015, hired 30 SANs to deffend him in the court. To make matters worse, the presiding judge gave him a clean bill. There are many sins of the government that we can't wait for 2019 general election to vote them out. We will defend our votes with our lives

You are singular and not plural

1 Like

Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by islandmoon: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
in a sane country, buhari will be in jail right now! no waec result, how can someone be ruling is with cow breeding experience ? he should be in control of a cattle ranch, and not us!
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by Emperornice: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Omeokachie:
Police forming Rambo where opposition politicians are involved.

Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by jumpandpas(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
PassingShot:
PDP and fake certificates are siamese twins.

Ademola Adeleke and Razak Atunwa of Kwara readily comes to mind.

Shut up.
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good for him. Meanwhile for those on active subscription on their dstvs with access and family package should check my last thread to get compact sports
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by Emperornice: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
PassingShot:
PDP and fake certificates are siamese twins.

Ademola Adeleke and Razak Atunwa of Kwara readily comes to mind.

What about buhari, kemi adeosun
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by JacksonOyibo: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by zomby(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/osun-senator-adeleke-arraigned-granted-bail.html

This is simply what is right. If moving forward is our mission, we have to step it up. But how can we move forward when our leaders are busy forging school certificate to contest for various positions?
Examination malpractice is a major crime, in fact, a few Mr.Nobody are still eating bean for this type of crime today. Hence, this should not been seen as PDP vs APC shenanigans, it should been seen as Nigerian system finally working effectively; nobody is bigger than the country...If Adeleke is innocent, let him prove it in the court of law.

Anyone that has any problem with this move (Adeleke being arraigned) should go and have his or her head examined.
Nigeria is a country and not a zoo.
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by ArchiTommy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
simply join the running party if you don't want to be persecuted ....

where is Adeosun....
where is that dullard ruling us...? �

Nigeria is a ZOO
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by Dollabiz: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by zomby(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
ArchiTommy:
simply join the running party if you don't want to be persecuted ....

where is Adeosun....
where is that dullard running us...? �

Nigeria is a ZOO
So, because Adeosun is missing, the government should now allow everyone and their mother to be engaged in examination malpractice? You must be a rock star (a dude that has rock instead of brain).
If PDP members are not happy, they should do what is right, win the election and then go after all the criminals from the other parties. With time we will get it right, but we cannot continue to allow PDP or APC to play foolish political games that severely debase the constitution of our country....because at the end of the day, Mr.Nobody and his family will be the losers.

It makes no sense to make noise, we should simply allow Adeleke to go and defend himself in the court of law...he can even mention Adeosun's situation in court.
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by Raheemjr(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
Some people funny sha
Na Adeleke We dy talk about
person dy jump enter president issue
Who and Him who dy confused now������
Re: Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail by Kennedy94(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
government of deceit

it's no longer funny that these people in government only fights the opposition.

get your rmb at a lower rate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe / Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / PIC Of The Day: Fuel Scarcity And Easter (jesus Resurrection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.