Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Do You Desire To Own/run An Hospital? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Desire To Own/run An Hospital? (756 Views)

Everyone Has A Desire To Understand The World / Medical Equipments (face Masks, Hospital Gowns, Thermometers) For Sale!!! / Laboratory Chemicals, Equipment, Reagents, Testing Materials, Hospital And Clini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Desire To Own/run An Hospital? by Buddhar(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is only for people who have the drive and passion to provide quality health services for the masses. It is no longer news that every aspect of nigeria economy is crippled with health sector inclusive. However in the face of this dilemma, millions of nigeria linger to have access to quality cure to their ailments.
This creates a massive vacuum in the health industry waiting to be filled.
If you have interest to invest in health and wellness, contact me as i provide and guide you through all you need(including liscence to operate it).
07039388167/ bodelon186@gmail.com

Re: Do You Desire To Own/run An Hospital? by Buddhar(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2018
Keep the calls coming. Wise ones invests!
Re: Do You Desire To Own/run An Hospital? by Buddhar(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2018
Naija we hail thee, but whos ready to bridge the gap?
Re: Do You Desire To Own/run An Hospital? by fineapple: 3:57am On Mar 01, 2019
Buddhar:
This is only for people who have the drive and passion to provide quality health services for the masses. It is no longer news that every aspect of nigeria economy is crippled with health sector inclusive. However in the face of this dilemma, millions of nigeria linger to have access to quality cure to their ailments.
This creates a massive vacuum in the health industry waiting to be filled.
If you have interest to invest in health and wellness, contact me as i provide and guide you through all you need(including liscence to operate it).
07039388167/ bodelon186@gmail.com
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of USED VOLVO ESCAVATOR / You Need A Train About Butcher,how To Use Meat Quipments Call Sam 08020685390 / Aluminium Checker Plate Suppliers-mingtaial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.