Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

BVN Fraudsters New Strategy. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BVN Fraudsters New Strategy. (980 Views)

New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use / Police Uncover New Strategy For Robbing Bank Customers / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN Fraudsters New Strategy. by OneStep3: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
WARNING!!!

I CAN'T NAME THE BANK but I've forwarded the complaint to the Bank via their handle.

The internet fraudsters, AKA Gboys, or BVN scammers have deviced another means of obtaining BVN and other Bank info from unsuspecting victims.

A particular number will call u and introduce himself as your account manager.
He'll divulge all your details, ranging from your full name, address, dob, etc.

Hell later tell u that the bank has limited your teller withdrawal to 500K+

Then, he'll try to offer u assistance or favour, that he'll upgrade your account but before then, you'll have to hold your ATM Card so u could read out the numbers behind.

If you're naive enough, you could fall for it.

MY QUESTION(S):
HOW DID THEY GET THE BANK's COSTUMER'S INFO?
THEY ARE ACCURATE IN ALL THE INFO THEY WE'LL MENTION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING THE DATE YOU OPENED THE ACCOUNT AND THE EXACT MONEY IN IT.

From Dozzy Ben.
Our money ain't longer safe in some Banks, cos these FRAUDSTERS are working in synergy with a BANK STAFF (an insider)

The Name he gave, probably a pseudonym SEGUN. 07011157857

NOTE: INFORM YOUR LOVE ONES AND ANYBODY YOU COULD REACH.

Social media is POWER. INFORMATION is LIGHT.

Forgive my typos.

From Ben Collins.
Mynd44 OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: BVN Fraudsters New Strategy. by OneStep3: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lalasticlala. Front page, please.
Let the let everyone see this.
Source:https://m.facebook.com/home.php?hrc=1&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fh.facebook.com%2Fhr%2Fr&_rdr#!/groups/430714610456993?view=permalink&id=1064061627122285&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6618494070631475987%3Amf_story_key.965145258266469787%3Atop_level_post_id.1064061627122285%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100002226583297%3Asrc.22%3Astory_location.5&__tn__=%2As%2As-R
Re: BVN Fraudsters New Strategy. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lol
Re: BVN Fraudsters New Strategy. by olayinks007(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneStep3:
WARNING!!!

I CAN'T NAME THE BANK but I've forwarded the complaint to the Bank via their handle.

The internet fraudsters, AKA Gboys, or BVN scammers have deviced another means of obtaining BVN and other Bank info from unsuspecting victims.

A particular number will call u and introduce himself as your account manager.
He'll divulge all your details, ranging from your full name, address, dob, etc.

Hell later tell u that the bank has limited your teller withdrawal to 500K+

Then, he'll try to offer u assistance or favour, that he'll upgrade your account but before then, you'll have to hold your ATM Card so u could read out the numbers behind.

If you're naive enough, you could fall for it.

MY QUESTION(S):
HOW DID THEY GET THE BANK's COSTUMER'S INFO?
THEY ARE ACCURATE IN ALL THE INFO THEY WE'LL MENTION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING THE DATE YOU OPENED THE ACCOUNT AND THE EXACT MONEY IN IT.

From Dozzy Ben.
Our money ain't longer safe in some Banks, cos these FRAUDSTERS are working in synergy with a BANK STAFF (an insider)

The Name he gave, probably a pseudonym SEGUN. 07011157857

NOTE: INFORM YOUR LOVE ONES AND ANYBODY YOU COULD REACH.

Social media is POWER. INFORMATION is LIGHT.

Forgive my typos.

From Ben Collins.
Mynd44 OAM4J

Of Course is glaring they work in line wit the banks and its staff because if u are to pick on amybody randomly u can quickly av all the person's details so fast like dat.
Thanks 4 d Info bro. God bless.

1 Like

Re: BVN Fraudsters New Strategy. by beeblack: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
Best info. It must reach front page. Kudos to the man that brings the info.
Army robbers rob the money in the house, Hackers hack the money in the Bank.
Where should l save my #10000 monthly salary?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN Fraudsters New Strategy. by johnson232: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: BVN Fraudsters New Strategy. by Glorylynn: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
One has to be very careful.
Meanwhile,anyone that has an old quora account should contact me I have an offer for you.

1 Like

Re: BVN Fraudsters New Strategy. by Lordgel7: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
hmm. seriously.

click the link on my signature to make money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Driver And Conductor Seriously Fighting Inside Dirty Smelly Gutter / Smartly Dressed Woman Defecates In A Lift-- Pictures / Nigerian Banker Resigns To Face Yahoo Yahoo Squarely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.