Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) (65538 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Breaking: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Dump APC For SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by aminulive: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk this afternoon reveals that a HEavy Protest is currently holding in Imo state against the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Traffic is currently grounded in Owerri, as  Okorocha, His Son-in-Law Uche Nwosu and their Supporters have grounded the Capital city in protest against the Leadership of the APC and Adams Oshiomole.

The Governor is protesting against what he described as the high handedness of the Party Leadership in not considering his Candidates for the 2019 Election.

The Governor we had earlier reported has concluded moves to dump the Party any moment from now. Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-rochas-uche-nwosu-organize-protest-apc-photos/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by madridguy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
tongue

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Foolish paid broke as$ sycophants that only cares for today's meal..
It is now downed on Rochas that imo state can never ever be colonized like tunubu did to lagosians.
Imo state is a state of many rich men, cartels and staunched men.
Am from imo state and I can tell u, this state is a state of blood and sand, no monopoly, any how u want it to be let it be.
Over here, no one has monopoly of thuggery, rigging, money and ruggedity.
Rochas tried cooking for the mass, the churches, the rich, the poor and the streets.. The masses has influxed the kitchen.

Ihe na eme echi, ya mee taa.

Come 2019,its gonna go down, the weak should go hide under the bed cos this time around, it's bones and blood we re playing.

Shalom.. angry cool

320 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by christejames(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
The Roch thinks the Igbos are centralized like most major ethnic groups in the country forgetting that the Igbos are republican in nature.

Trying to foist his jaundiced will on the people of this enlightened race is like forcing a Camel through the eye of a needle.

Like the famous saying, He who the gods want to strike they first make mad. I believe Okorocha is displaying the first stage here, come 2019 when most Nigerians most have Obidiently Atikulated. He and his superior at the Rock in Abuja would be sent packing to the hinterland of the country to cater for some sterile bovines.

220 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
End of an era

End of Iberiberism

End of Familiocrazy

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by shutto: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
We masses allow this useless politicians to use us

10 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Akinwerndey: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
grin..... I love seeing Rochas and his gangs in pain

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by nabiz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rochas de fear probe from the incoming governor

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
EastGold:
End of an era

End of Iberiberism

End of Familiocrazy
Shut up!
Nwosu is the winner
Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by zeromeridian: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
See Abagworo wearing isiagu top and white pant carrying yellow placard.
The most difficult job any body can do is to defend failure.
I bet you all those guys carrying those placards will never vote APC

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by highqueen(f): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Apcheat rejected your gay ass, IMO people are just watching you.
Those zombies with cards were paid and they are nl zombies as i can see ngenukwuewu.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by egwekwe: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Can you imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by iyanumiv(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Imagine....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by flames01: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
MODS, PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS POST, EXCEPT YOU WANT THIS SHAMELESS THIEF TO CONTINUE SCAMMING OTHER PEOPLE

ELEWA DAVID OLATUNDE is a scammer. Please steer clear of him.

I paid him for bitcoin but he never sent the bitcoin to me.

A good name doesn't mean shiiit where he came from.

His moniker is goodylover

His numbers are

0905 351 5003

His account detail is :

david elewa
Gt bank

Please avoid business dealings with him

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rochas is living in a dream world, a world where he thinks his way is the right way, someone should slap him back to reality.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Nwaoguta(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
zeromeridian:
See Abagworo looking so confused
hahahaha,i noticed it also

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by kanubiafra: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
its all coming back to me now
Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Is this the end of Rochas dynasty

I must quickly remind us all that Rochas might be playing a double aged politics with apga...

My thought.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by MrPeterson(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
E don happen

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
APC should allow Rochas ooh. He too want Imo to be like Lagos which is run by Bola Ahmed Tinubu & Company. Rochas has found a role model in Tinubu who controls everything in and around Lagos,including the Baale of Idumota a.k.a Oba of Lagoon.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Charly68: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rocha's feared for his life,why insisting on the candidature of his brother in-law ?

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients
Crashing like a pack of cards

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by hisgrace090: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rocha's why?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
This Rochas of a thing is truly a Bad Looser

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Pls if you are in katsina or traders moni agents pls kindly confirm if this their website is genius and if the the registration is still ongoing.
I JUST WANT TO BE SURE BEFORE REGISTERING PEOPLE...

1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by maximilano: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rochas the greedy one who wants to convert Imo to his personal property. I’m glad he won’t succeed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by sevo(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Their eyes don dey clear small small..jungle don dey mature.okorohausa, come and collect your...

9 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Spifdays: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Clowns

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by 1759King: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR
Even the people carrying the placards don't believe what is written on them. cheesy grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by basilo101: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lol. You see the difference between east and west? In the west a sitting governor was stopped by a "non sitting" godfather but in the east a sitting Godfather was stopped by a "non sitting" contestant. Also remember how peter obi destroyed the Uba brothers in anambra despite obasanjo support? Igboland is the oldest democracy known to mankind

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) by Omeokachie: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Haha haha

Chairman of the APC governors forum organising protest against the APC cheesy

Don't you just love these people grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari / Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated / Tinubu Swore In Serving NYSC Member, Hannatu Musawa As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.