Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,449 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Want To Use Love Jazz On My Ex Girlfriend Because...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Use Love Jazz On My Ex Girlfriend Because...... (833 Views)

I'm About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Think My Wife Is Using Jazz On Me / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Use Love Jazz On My Ex Girlfriend Because...... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good day my fellow nairalanders

My girlfriend and i broke up earlier last month, since then my mind has not been at rest, its only when i sleep thats when i dont think about her, she doesn't have a pleasing character, my friend and family doesnt even support our relationship..
Even when we were in a very hot relationship of 10 months, enjoyed every bit of our dates, thou so many of my people doesn't like her, even to the point that they dont want to see here at all, but because of my choice, they dont have any choice than to just accept, She is an igbo from biafra land while i am a Yoruba boy, she is just 19, i want to sponsor her throughout her school life, but she doesn't know hoe to cook and she doesn't posses a good character at all, very worse in everything domestically..
Now we broke up last month, ever since then i dont have rest of mind, i so much in love with her, to love someone else becomes impossible to me, and i dont know what to do, i tried calling her back but she didn't give me any chance, she banged my calls and doesn't rep;y my text at all..

I spoke to one of my close friend and told him how my life has been ever since this girl left me, he then advised me to use juju on her, he even said it will cost me nothing more than 5k and he knows the place.. please i have decided ooo, but some thing is still telling me that i should forget about her, but every night i keep on dreaming about her, please help me...

I need you guys help please....
Re: I Want To Use Love Jazz On My Ex Girlfriend Because...... by LuciferYaweh: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
Afonja Jews & juju is 5 & 6.

Of all the problems in the world... smh

I can already picture OP - broke, dirty & his hobbies include boxing & dancing.
He also spends 8 hours daily in a bet9ja kiosk.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Use Love Jazz On My Ex Girlfriend Because...... by chiommy123(f): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
But you said you've decided to do it and it was written very boldly
Re: I Want To Use Love Jazz On My Ex Girlfriend Because...... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
Afonja Jews & juju is 5 & 6.

Of all the problems in the world... smh

I can already picture OP - broke, dirty & his hobbies include boxing & dancing.
He also spends 8 hours daily in a bet9ja kiosk.

*spits angry

must you always display your stupididty??

dont ever blame your ancestors for your foolishness
Re: I Want To Use Love Jazz On My Ex Girlfriend Because...... by Biglittlelois(f): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
First of all Op, how old are you undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Use Love Jazz On My Ex Girlfriend Because...... by Headlesschicken(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
undecided Thunder fire u n dat man wey go do d juju for u,she's from igbo Biafra land kee u dia......
Re: I Want To Use Love Jazz On My Ex Girlfriend Because...... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
first from the look of things it's like someone did juju on behalf of that girl cos from what u said about her character an not on person liking her then it's like you've been jazzed. if u use juju to collect her you will of course pay later and the price won be worth it at all.
Re: I Want To Use Love Jazz On My Ex Girlfriend Because...... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Biglittlelois:
First of all Op, how old are you undecided

same age with your ancestors
Re: I Want To Use Love Jazz On My Ex Girlfriend Because...... by Offpoint: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
Things that are to destroy man's life are always too sweet to resist. -- offpoint 2018

(1) (Reply)

Video Of 24th Night Sex / Singles And Married / Save Your Marriage With? Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.