Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,550 members, 7,770,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween (61524 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Olukat(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
This woman case don go far

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by lordswill03: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
What does this woman really want to achieve biko?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
undecided

This woman is a certified 'poke noser'

Today, she will wish to f*ck flavour
Yesterday she will show a young guy that is f*cking her wet
Another day, she will create a bad image for pastors and other people just to blackmail all in the name of journalism.

So bad his late father used her brain for whatever reason best known to him......

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by ikorodureporta: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
$
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by DBossNG(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
kunmiiii:
This woman seriously needs rehabilitation.

Many are insane but madam kemi is roaming.

I tell you

She is sick
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by AmazingELixir: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
: lipsrsealed

Appears the refusal of people to contribute to Kemi's PTSD treatment has forced her immune system to replace the stress syndrome with madness.

It seem to me this woman is happily mad.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by SmartMindsFx: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
When Linda was prying into other people's affairs which she made money from, nobody hung her. Even those who dared speak Ill of her were rebuked by her fans by claiming she's a blogger.

Abeg why are people insulting this woman when she's serving Linda her own tablet?

Blogger vs Journalist wahala niyen.
Anyways, I care only 0.000000000000000000000% for any of them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
who this one help? her blabbing won't stop the baby's growth.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by 9jaBloke: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
A yoruba witch fighting so hard to bring down an Igbo bitctch.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lol.. This woman is soooo cray cray
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by emperorblog(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
need a profitale business idea
check my signature
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by IntellectOzone(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
This Kemi is a foolish woman with bad intention

God pass her better to the extent Lovely Linda is not giving her attention to reply her stupid hatred

I have never hate woman in my life, seeing this woman makes me hate her not even talk less of dislike

Always repeating this News all times cos of the so called hatred she as for her... Rubbish

Bad Energy stay far away
Don't quote me negative or else......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by cobar(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
please help me vote for my dear sister Madeleine okere...for the face of nimsa please it's just a click your vote count https://www.collegegist.com.ng/2018/10/nimsa-face-of-student-doctor.html

God bless you if you vote
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by kernel001: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
okenwaa:
All I can see is a woman that has been saying the truth about Linda from day1.

Aunty Kemi,u koret joor

Was it not this same woman that spoke about Chioma leaving Davido.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by peacettw: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
I use to think that this woman was bat shit insane until someone pointed out in Instagram that none of Linda's pregnant belly had Linea Nigra.
For those of you not in the know, a Linea Nigra is sort of what comes with pregnancy and in blacks, it appears as a dark straight line that cuts across the belly button down to the groin.
I have checked all Linda's pregnancy pics and none of her belly pics has that line.
Frankly, I am confused. Can this woman be on to something that is actually true?

Modified: Finally saw some pics with the linea nigra present. My bad. Please let's go back to thinking that Kemi is totally crazy.

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by kenex4ever(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Bitter people would see this rifraf as their road model
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Born2Breed(f): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
This woman mean Linda.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Yewandequeen(f): 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
okenwaa:
All I can see is a woman that has been saying the truth about Linda from day1.

Aunty Kemi,u koret joor
exactly
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by Yewandequeen(f): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
peacettw:
I use to think that this woman was bat shit insane until someone pointed out in Instagram that none of Linda's pregnant belly had Linea Nigra.
For those of you not in the know, a Linea Nigeria is sort of what comes with pregnancy and in blacks, it appears as a dark straight line that cuts across the belly button down to the groin.
I have checked all Linda's pregnancy pics and none of her belly pics has that line.
Frankly, I am confused. Can this woman be on to something that is actually true?
not can. She is right.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by carrascocity(f): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=hisgrace090 post=72566666]The more kemi seeks attention, the more she lost it.[/quote

You will understand this woman more when you stop reading articles with sentiments ]

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by carrascocity(f): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
kernel001:

Look deep into D&C relationship you will understand what she's talking about
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by carrascocity(f): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
peacettw:
For those of you not in the know, a Linea Nigeria is sort of what comes with pregnancy and in blacks, it appears as a dark straight line that cuts across the belly button down to the groin.

From day one she's been saying the truth bro

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by kernel001: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
carrascocity:

Look deep into D&C relationship you will understand what she's talking about

Please let's stop all these, don't parents have difference s much more partners.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by carrascocity(f): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
kenex4ever:
Bitter people would see this rifraf as their road model

That woman is nothing but a raw blogger who says the truth without fear yes!!!
I know you might not like her but one day read her articles very well without hatred you understand what I'm talking about

Believe me if na another person Linda go finish the person down

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by SocialJustice: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
This one needs mind blowing Bleep.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by OTENABOBC1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
I won't mind bleeping her though...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by dangoteinlaw: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
I just love her accent
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by okenwaa(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
kernel001:

Exactly....after they'll be saying she's mad.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by SoNature(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is why men will always be miles ahead of women

Yes, women are sufferers of bring-her-down syndrome

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by kenex4ever(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
carrascocity:

That woman is nothing but a raw blogger who says the truth without fear yes!!!
I know you might not like her but one day read her articles very well without hatred you understand what I'm talking about

Believe me if na another person Linda go finish the person down
you hate Linda period.

You know see d nonsense wey she were, she no even show d side pix so dat you can see d lines where it was attached to her body. Didn't you see Linda's full stomach pix? Even pix with d nurses day Ur hero demanded initially.

I understand, you are happy day someone is finally giving Linda her own medicine but her own is becoming an obsession
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by carrascocity(f): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
kenex4ever:
you hate Linda period.

You know see d nonsense wey she were, she no even show d side pix so dat you can see d lines where it was attached to her body. Didn't you see Linda's full stomach pix? Even pix with d nurses day Ur hero demanded initially.

I understand, you are happy day someone is finally giving Linda her own medicine but her own is becoming an obsession

I'm too rich I mean fuckinggg rich to hate on anybody
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween by okenwaa(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yewandequeen:
exactly

Linda has never looked pregnant from day1.

En just dey deceive pple wey en fit deceive.

No swollen face,legs etc.......even if say she be MARY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.