Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? (34943 Views)

What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Keziehenry(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mine was some years ago, I had a girlfriend I was going out with though with no string attached. Everyone is my neighborhood and hers knows we do hang together, all of a sudden, she got pregnant and the news was all over the village that I got a girl pregnant. I tried my best to make them know I wasnt responsible but all to no avail. To an extent that my mum even tried believing the rumor. It was a sad experience.

Feel free to share yours.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by highqueen(f): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lol cry, that was when i was in school, first semester 200level to be precise, my female course mate rumoured that i have started having sex simply because, i added small flesh in the ass.cry

Me that was innocent.embarassed
Chioma, your lips shall always be as long as trumpet.grin

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Amakababe(f): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
in the uni 2 years ago, a stupid girl starting rumors that I was lesbian. that I was giving her signs and want to sleep with her. me, I was just being friendly ooo.
people were then staring at me with disgust when I left the hostel and stuff like that.. sha wetin concern me, I don pass the useless bitch and all those spreading the rumors.
guys wey I don fûck and my close female friends know say I can't be a lesbo.
see ehn in life, people would always have different opinon of you, just ignore. sigh.
I learnt my lesson to stop being friendly or smiling to strangers, I just ignore people and mind my biz bfre another rumor start.
I'll still have my revenge on her tho by kidnapping and torturing the bitch.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Bruno3000(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
... that I was among the idiots dat voted buhari into power.
#back2daura2019

405 Likes 23 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
grin grin

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by anochuko01(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
fortunately, none. na jejely i dey waka!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Bruno3000(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

Sorry but you didn’t make any sense .
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala.
Come share the rumours you’ve heard about yourselves too
dats Ur 4cken opinion Mr.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Simply because i was always carrying a child around my neigbhourhood, a child belonging to my cousin, i was tagged an irresponsible girl with a child outside wedlock cos according to them, the child looks soo much like me, to the extent that my mum was almost disciplined in church, it was that bad smh!!! embarassed

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
highqueen:
Lol cry, that was when i was in school, first semester 200level to be precise, my female course mate rumoured that i have started having sex simply because, i added small flesh in the ass.cry

Me that was innocent.embarassed
Chioma, your lips shall always be as long as trumpet.grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8047933_c392eb8070d44f4a8693ea69caa3cad5_jpeg_jpeg2256baa1e9944ce2f4e47a087aab1529

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
anochuko01:
fortunately, none.
na jejely i dey waka!
Lol, looks at you .
Even if you wake like snail ,people will still say shit_ about you cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Rahyberg(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
wen I dae secondary school, and some people dey wish dem papa death saying I don die while I dae hale and Hearty..
Baba God, Thank u..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by IamPlato(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
in the uni 2 years ago, a stupid girl starting rumors that I was lesbian. that I was giving her signs and want to sleep with her. me, I was just being friendly ooo.
people were then staring at me with disgust when I left the hostel and stuff like that.. sha wetin concern me, I don pass the useless bitch and all those spreading the rumors.
see ehn in life, people would always have different opinon of you, just ignore. sigh.
I learnt my lesson to stop being friendly or smiling to strangers, I just ignore people and mind my biz bfre another rumor start.

Just Look At What You Are Doing To Yourself

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by anochuko01(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:
Lol, looks at you . Even if you wake like snail ,people will still say shit_ about you cheesy
yeah...ive had a few wrong accusations but never a wide spread rumor.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Amakababe(f): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
IamPlato:

Just Look At What You Are Doing To Yourself
so that's the only part you saw?
shut up hypocrite.
are you a virgin nonsense.

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by raquel97: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mine is that my roomate kept spreading rumour that I Bleep and get paid for it reason why I spend money anyhow not knowing the exact amount of my allawee but shaded her that I am better off those who travel to receive dick nd come back with cornflakes grin ;DI funny though

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by maryshregy(f): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Last year, everyone around my area said I was dating a man of God

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by bigkahuna704(m): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Heard Someone Say I Was Crazy. grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by IamPlato(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
so that's the only part you saw? shut up hypocrite. are you a virgin nonsense.
Tell Me
How Many Pricks Have You Sucked All Your Life?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
highqueen:
because, i added small flesh in the ass.cry

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by highqueen(f): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by folake4u(f): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
Heard I was Bisexual undecided

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by samysmoothfresh: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
They said i was a cultist because i'm cute and started keeping dreads at that time

and now, they say i'm a yahoo boy cos i now spend some little change................(courtesy of some huge scholarship i won plus side business)

These bastards can never see a cute, cool, financially-ok guy and not masturbate with a cup of hatred and envy

#spits

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by polite2(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
,I was once told I look like female, in fact DAT my manliness is absent grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by NwaAmaikpe: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
shocked

The craziest rumour I've ever heard about myself is that I am mad.

It is crazy because it is not a rumour.

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by lonlytroy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
I am only hear to laugh

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
I heard I'm a gigolo...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by OCTAVO: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by hollamanng(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
I have stopped drinking grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Amakababe:
Come fvck me nah.. I will treat u well

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi / This Is Biggest Nose In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.