Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

"His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' (78436 Views)

Praying In Name Of ‘lucifer’ More Potent Than In Name Of Jesus - Daddy Freeze / Daddy Freeze Condemns The Pastor Who Rejected Game Of Thrones For Christians / Can Somebody Explain To Me How We Arrived At The Name "Jesus"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by OfficialAPCNig: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Seun:
Daddy Freeze is absolutely right that the original name of Jesus is 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'. The 'controversy' here is about whether or not the translated versions of this name in other languages, such as Ιησούς (Greek), Jesus (English), Jesu(Yoruba), Jizọs(Igbo), Yesu(Hausa), and Isa(Arabic) are as potent against demons, and for causing prayers to be instantly answered, as his original Jewish name, 'Yeshua' or 'Joshua'.

One could argue that there is no magic in any of the names: they've all been used against ISIS and Boko Haram and none of them worked.
When it comes to anything Christianity, you would come out to give an opinion, but when you are mentioned about the tyranny of your mods you won't be seen. Sometimes we wonder if you are too weak to confront your subordinates. They would destroy your hard work before your very eyes. No matter how much of Atheist you claim, we know you are an Islamic apologist.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by saifuhot: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
yomi96:
This guy used to make sense before, now na opkata yarn e dey talk. The name Jesus is proven and tested. He can go to hell with his bs rethorics
lol oga don't insult prove him wrong kawai

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by OsuMustGo: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
yomi96:
This guy used to make sense before, now na opkata yarn e dey talk. The name Jesus is proven and tested. He can go to hell with his bs rethorics
Tested by manipulating your mind
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by OsuMustGo: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
mrjaydee:
But there is power in the name of Jesus! I disagree with daddy freeze totally.
Fake power

Mind game...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Topmaike007(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
I swear this man don dey craze....so Chineke is not God name again because the White brought us salvation 200 years ago and the igbo don't know God,I can see that this fridge of a man is going mad and he should not be allowed to go to market alone cos of real madness
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hmmm...I really pity for this Guy’s soul... we can only pray that he realizes his mistakes before it’s too late...because na special position he go get for hell... do that guy used to be a Mental Patient before ...? seriously am starting to ask because his utterances is not normal.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Babatundeh26: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
brother Gobless you because you just enlightened a soul.
Waakanda:
Madness at its peak cool

Can someone tell this guy there's something called "Arbitrariness of Language". In other words, if a group of people agreed to start referring/calling a stone, "Brubru"... then it stands. With that, the word 'stone' can easily go into oblivion and everyone knows that hard thing as 'blublu'.

To explain this vividly, the word 'stone' means 'okuta' in Yoruba language, 'nkume' in Igbo, and 'dutse' in Hausa. The adoption of such different names is purely based on agreement among the individual ethnic groups.

The word/name "Jesus" can be likened to the above. That's why Yorubas pray with the word "Jesu Kristi" and those with faith in it get results... same with other tribes. Remember, the Bible says "Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven (Matthew 18:19 KJV)".

Therefore, the word "Jesus" may be a product of agreement and I don't have any problem using it for the purpose it's meant for. Freeze lacks the locus standi to denigrate or belittle the name in question because of the forces that gave it the recognition it's enjoying today and forever.

2 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by selfmade22: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Daddy FRZ~ i dont have a device to interact with u on dis, well, yes! His Name Is Yashua The Son Of Yahweh, But Jesus is another name to relate d supreme being, Daddy Freeze Is Not Ur Real Name But We can relate to u with Freeze, Yahweh Is Interested To Doz who seek him in truth & spirit, in igboland language we have too many names to relate to The Almighty & He Answer Us, Let Me Stop Here Till Am Opportuned To Meet U
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Malakh: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
when i come here on nairaland telling you pagan xtians that you've been praying to a deity called heyzeus or son of zeus they act like i'm a crazy man, keep praying to a demon thinking he's your saviour but you guys should no one thing when the great tribulation comes the name jesus, christianity, islam will be abolished you either worship a white man who call himself God or better still worship the name of the pope(666) or those killer robots will kill you off now let me show you a mystery those killer robots will be all made to look like the Pope,they will all give them the face of a pope you either worship him or die for Yahshua. There are many sci-fi movies prophesying to you what they are getting to do to humanity.
Daniel 11:36-39 KJVS
And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. [37] Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers(Jesus/christianty), nor the desire of women(no time for fun,it's time to rule the world), nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. [38] But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces(armies): and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. [39] Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by MJBOLT: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
pity your own soul #hypocrite

ChineduDavids:
Hmmm...I really pity for this Guy’s soul... we can only pray that he realizes his mistakes before it’s too late...because na special position he go get for hell... do that used to be a mental patient before...seriously am starting to ask because his utterances is not normal.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Emperor007: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
Lukuluku69:

Hail Zeus.=Jesus.

You are correct. The problem with most that commented earlier is that they've not bothered to go researching themselves to figure stuffs out.

5 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by davidodiba(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Slowly but steadily, the demon is riding this guy to the pit of he'll

#Jesus please save daddy freeze!
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by hadjipapiey(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
I think this Guy's got some BOLLs wink..

His liver is casted with iron grin

BTW, he's correct!

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by gbigbega: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
vaxx:
i seriously think dady freeze is right also and contrary to your opinion ""Name is very important"".

Imagine yeshua as a persom is walking along the street of oshodi, and you called him by the name Jesus. Do you think he will answer you?

Yes he will. The name Emmanuel is called Emma, Eman, in my village they call it Manu. So no matter which of them you call, a person bearing Emmanuel will answer even in Antarctica. The only thing is that the person will know the origin, tribe or relationship of the caller.

E.g. if somebody calls Manu, in London, he will know that is village people as located him again in London.

5 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Ogaga87(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hahahahahhahahahahhaha!

It's obvious that the demon assigned to manipulate this guy had hit the wrong button... If only he can have a view of the different posts in this thread...

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by davidodiba(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Slowly but steadily, the demon is riding this guy to the pit of hell

Jesus please save daddy freeze!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by rfnextar8(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Daddy freeze you are right, 100% no proof for Jesus in the bible. Because it is where they can get something
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by akinneo: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
yomi96:
guy prove it because he just proved his own

4 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Paradigm777: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
chisco82:

Honestly sir, you are begining to annoy me with your raps and rhethoricals about christianity. You said you are an atheist, why forcing yourself on issues that has to do with christian faith, why can't you mind your believe for God's sake or are you an agent of the devil sent to decive those of little faith? I don't see you comenting in this manner in any Islam post or thread.
Please stop coming into the christian thread to argue what you don't know. Christian faith is not logic.
Please maybe you and freez should tell us where how the "J" in Judah & Jerusalem comes about.
God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by 11doubledee: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
I used to reason with freeze before now.Right now I think he's on a codeine diet or probably has not taken his medication.
The same name I pray and have been praying by.
Same name that has been doing miracles and wonders in my life.
Same name people get healed by.
Freeze is truly sick.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by akinneo: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

But he provided proofs and evidence to back up his argument .
If you’re against him . Don’t be emotional .
attack him with your facts too.
too many proves he just burst my bubbles

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by dapiluv: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Cant you keep quite at least for once?
Basket mouth.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by able20(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Freeze is doing everything possible to be relevant, madness and stupidity on social media sells like hot .
Let him continue attracting attentions to pay his bills.
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
He can say what he wants to say... Our Lord Jesus had spoken about this kind of deceiving spirits, even Paul through the power of the Holy Spirit talked about the deceiving spirit that'll come to seduce us with fables and blasphemous words.
The name Jesus has a potency on its own. There are so many people named Jesus in the world. But those names of such people does not have any effect whatsoever. When you call the name of Jesus( from your heart and what you believe) you are calling the real person/spirit that owns that name, and immediately the Holy Spirit takes effect.
It's all matters with your what and whom you believe, if you believe and speak with that name Jesus (signifying whom you speak to) you'll surely have results.

5 Likes

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
this guy is gradually loosing it,he looks mentally imbalanced,c him making mouth cuz he is healthy,when he gets a terminal disease whatch him beg for forgiveness and shout Jesus y,Jesus y me,I have witness 3 deaths I know how their last moment is,one was a harbalist native doctor
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by akinneo: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
Originakalokalo:
Ignorance.

Jesus in English.

Yehoshua... in Hebrew.

Jesu in Yoruba.

What matters is who calls the name and who he is calling....

The seven sons of scava Called the name Yehoshua to deliver a demon possessed man in the Bible...

The demon possessed man told the seven sons : Jesus we know, Paul we know...

But who are you?
The man descended on the seven guys,overpowered them and wounded them..

They called the name In it's original form... Hebrew.

But they don't know who they call.

The bottom line is.. Who does the calling..

God is not dumb... For a name to be universal in a world of thousands of language,

Then it means that it has to depend on who does the calling and the relationship between who does the calling and the person he THINKS he calls.

The name Jesus is doing wonders and there are evidences everywhere.

God uses daddy freeze's utterances TO SHOW WHO HE REALLY WORKS FOR...

He exposes himself on daily basis..

WE GIVE GLORY TO GOD FOR THAT
which film u dy talk about
Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by chaiwise(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
This mad is running mad. He is a false prophet

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by generalmaxzamani(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
I was about condemning freeze until I checked on google and found out he is actually saying the truth......I give credit to him for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Bro...when I mean pity him... it doesn’t mean am perfect...but remember bible says do not use the name of God in vain...talk more of blasphemy...
MJBOLT:
pity your own soul #hypocrite

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by MaziOmenuko: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Gradually, gradually, freeze is metamorphosing to what Hardmirror predicted earlier. You cannot be this enlightened and remian a Christian. The truth sure do set minds free. Freeze has seen the light, it's only a matter of time before he finally embraces thejhe truth.

We are allborn atheists, we got indoctrinated into religion. The truth will set those who seek it free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' by pembisco(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Binikingdowm:
why always coming to Christian thread and insult us?

Mr atheist, stay with your atheism

Don't mind the COWard, let him go to Islam section let's see. Idiat of his type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Is This A Proof That The Trending Apostle Suleman's Photos Were Photoshopped? / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.