Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

“I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari (598 Views)

2023 Presidency! Dele Momodu Goes All Out To Convince Nigerians / Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by Daniyke88(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed the belief that the future of Nigeria will only be salvaged by those who love the country. He revealed that he came back to power as a democratic president to convince Nigerians to make sacrifices for Nigeria’s future.

The president said this during a dinner with the All Progressives Congress (APC) Aspirants Forum at the Presidential Villa yesterday, October 30, 2018. The forum is a group of APC members who are unhappy with the conduct of the party’s recently-concluded primary elections and are rumoured to be planning to dump the party.

In a statement signed by the president’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, Buhari urged the aggrieved party members to be patient in service of the nation.

Buhari said,
“I urge you to stay faithful if your objective is to serve the country. I came back to power in this ‘agbada’’ to convince Nigerians to make sacrifices that the country needs now for a better future.”

While noting that not everyone will be appeased by the party, he urged aggrieved members to maintain faith in the party and the country. He said the primary motivation to contest elections should be to improve the country and vowed there will be more future opportunities for them to serve the nation. He said they must be vigilant and not associate with people of questionable integrity in their bid to achieve political convenience.

“Those who mismanaged the resources of the country are still very much around, with incredible wealth,” he said.

http://newsdey.com/2018/10/president-muhammadu-buhari-says-he-came-back-to-power-to-make-sacrifices/

Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by bigkahuna704(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
You Will Be Going Back In The Same Agbada Come 2019.
Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by Racoon(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Just like the Ganduje's babanriga bullion van dollar crook, the president is the biggest standup conman fraud of the 21st century.Wait till next year to get your ass whooped
Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Whether agbada or khaki

A failure without a certificate is a failure

1 Like

Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
cc Lzaa immhotep ziggylady Nwamaikpe
Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by Omeokachie: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
"I urge you to stay faithful if your objective is to serve the country. I came back to power in this ‘agbada’’ to convince Nigerians to make sacrifices that the country needs now for a better future.

What is he trying to say?

I am sure this part way not written for him.

1 Like

Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigkahuna704:
You Will Be Going Back In The Same Agbada Come 2019.
You lie!

Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
cc Lzaa immhotep ziggylady Nwamaikpe
He will go back to Daura with kaftan grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by SarkinYarki: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Yes you came back to convince Nigerians that you are a dullard and a chronic failure !!!!!
Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by Kenekingisback: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
Useless agbada
Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

You lie!

Zombies can't save the dullard from impending defeat and embarassment
Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by bigkahuna704(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:
You lie!
You Seem hurt
Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by dewumi77(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
We really appreciate your effort towards repositioning the glory of this great country of ours, mind not those Jews from the red mud trying all their best to take us back to the bad old days where stealing was not corruption.
Re: “I Came Back To Power In This ‘agbada’ To Convince Nigerians” – Buhari by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
agbada the new bank of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Ohiagbon The Grammarian Spotted Drinking Miranda In Public / Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Igbo Being Portrayed As Ritualists / Man Electrocuted To Death While Hanging Buhari’s Picture On An Electric Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.