Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pastor Defiles Lady, Cut Her Hair With Blade, Clean Her Up With Handkerchief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Defiles Lady, Cut Her Hair With Blade, Clean Her Up With Handkerchief (1070 Views)

Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding / Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief / Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Defiles Lady, Cut Her Hair With Blade, Clean Her Up With Handkerchief by correctbae: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
A self acclaimed pastor, Emmanuel Nwakozor has been arrested after being exposed by a Senator and Feminist for raping a young lady, cutting her private part hair with razor, cleaning her blood and Vagina with Handkerchief.

Read post below:

He raped a girl and I was notified. I swore with my last blood that I must track him. Since Friday, I left everything I was doing and started tracking him. Luckily with the help of Neni divisional policemen, I took him down at Nkpor today
Indeed Police is your friend. When you re raped, speak up but avoid incidence that will promote rape. Queeneth Dominic ibu nnenete Ezenwanyi. Olisa gọzie gị. For my friends calling me all dese while and I was too busy to pick, no vex. Call me tomorrow, I will pick���
Emma Umeatuegbu thanks bro for the financial assistance. U re a brother. Nothing fit separate us no even she���
Evidences abound
Just in: we took the police to the scene crime inside a bush God knows I can't enter at night even for a million dollars ( I go dey alive chop the money na) and we got a more concrete evidence.
In the second picture, u wee see the cloth he used in cleaning her private part and the razor he used in cutting her hand.
U see for this case, I die here oo. For people saying we don't have evidence, dey dunno I have a Ph.D in investigation
The Scene of the incident.
Look properly and see the white handkerchief he used in wiping her vagina and the razor he used in cutting her hair and finger .
Indeed, police is really your friend .
Photo credit - Ejikeme Benedict Ifeanyịchukwu Daalu Nna

Read Also: Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/31/lady-rejects-her-mother-in-law-food-because-it-was-served-without-meat-or-fish/

Re: Pastor Defiles Lady, Cut Her Hair With Blade, Clean Her Up With Handkerchief by correctbae: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Read more

Re: Pastor Defiles Lady, Cut Her Hair With Blade, Clean Her Up With Handkerchief by johnson232: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
Pastor again sad
Re: Pastor Defiles Lady, Cut Her Hair With Blade, Clean Her Up With Handkerchief by dynicks(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
b
Re: Pastor Defiles Lady, Cut Her Hair With Blade, Clean Her Up With Handkerchief by chuose2: 1:58am On Nov 01, 2018
This one go certainly hit front page.
na like say na Imam, dem go hide am.

For example Imam finger pikin and was in the News paper yet MODs no wan carry go FP

Muslim Cleric 'fingers" Daughter, Forces Her To Rub His Joy Stick At Nights
https://www.nairaland.com/3467175/muslim-cleric-fingers-daughter-forces

Once na Pastor, na FP one time angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defiles Lady, Cut Her Hair With Blade, Clean Her Up With Handkerchief by Femiwilli: 2:04am On Nov 01, 2018
chuose2:
This one go certainly hit front page.
na like say na Imam, dem go hide am.

For example Imam finger pikin and was in the News paper yet MODs no wan carry go FP

Muslim Cleric 'fingers" Daughter, Forces Her To Rub His Joy Stick At Nights
https://www.nairaland.com/3467175/muslim-cleric-fingers-daughter-forces

Once na Pastor, na FP one time angry

Haba who go protect the MODs when MURIC send fulani herdsmen after them? undecided

The MODs are more interested in life preservation than NL oh grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Defiles Lady, Cut Her Hair With Blade, Clean Her Up With Handkerchief by harrisonford001: 5:08am On Nov 01, 2018
The fact that a man can quote the bible from Genesis to revelation doesn't make him a pastor! The fact that a man can speak in strange language doesn't make him a pastor! The fact that you have the biggest church auditorium in the world doesn't make you a pastor! Africans are too gullible and unfortunately the crushing economical situation make some people loose their mind in the quest of looking for miracles! Your body is the temple of the Lord so says the bible! Learn to build personal relationship with your creator and stop worshiping all these end time monsters parading themselves as priest! I hope he rot in jail sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chaos As Secondary School Cult Gang Clashes In Port Harcourt / Please South Africans Should Kill The Igbos And Spare Yourubas - Adeyinka / Two Students Seen Fighting Over A Girl In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.