Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,001 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. (12176 Views)

Alex Otti Tours Port Harcourt Road, Aba With Julius Berger (Photos) / Who Have Heard Of Daniel Raymond Travel And Tours / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
Please, be aware of a new scam method currently going now by a so called travel and tours agent called Saisa travels and tours ltd. They have their operating offices in Lagos and Abuja. They claimed to process work permit visa for prospective applicants to most of the countries in the world. It's lie;,there is no truth in their claim.
Once you show interest they will cunningly request you to make an initial deposit of a certain amount of money, e.g. for Canada depending on the package selected can be up to N350,000.After that you will be required to submit the data page of your passport and passport photo. Then after about one month a fake employment letter will be issued purported to be from the selected foreign country. Then you will be required to pay another deposit of N350,000. Having done this you will required to fill some questionnaires and others forms to be submitted to the embassy of the origin of employment letter. After this stage they will inform you to wait for the embassy to invite you for biometric.
You will then begin to wait while they will be giving you exudes until suddenly they will not pick your calls or reply to mails again. Infant I was defrauded by them of an amount totalling N700,000 for a Canada work visa plus employment package. I am currently planning to report their activities to Police or efcc and related government agencies so that they can be tracked and brought to book.
I am warning you. Do not fall to their gimmick else you will be duped. I am one of the victims of their scam.
Please, comment and share your experience if you also a victim of these fraudsters They are still operating and defrauding innocent citizens of their hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by kabbayya: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sorry bro, I almost fell for it, not until d guy shared some of d employment letter he claimed to do for a client, na where alarm take blow be dt, all i did was compare d details on d employment letter with dt of d company online, i discovered it didn't tally, case closed, it is better to process dz fins yourself, these guys take advantage of gullible nigerian youths because of our desperation to leave dz country, 700k is more dan enough to start better business, travelling no be do or die
john1968:
Please, be aware of a new scam method currently going now by a so called travel and tours agent called Saisa travels and tours ltd. They have their operating offices in Lagos and Abuja. They claimed to process work permit visa for prospective applicants to most of the countries in the world. It's lie;,there is no truth in their claim.
Once you show interest they will cunningly request you to make an initial deposit of a certain amount of money, e.g. for Canada depending on the package selected can be up to N350,000.After that you will be required to submit the data page of your passport and passport photo. Then after about one month a fake employment letter will be issued purported to be from the selected foreign country. Then you will be required to pay another deposit of N350,000. Having done this you will required to fill some questionnaires and others forms to be submitted to the embassy of the origin of employment letter. After this stage they will inform you to wait for the embassy to invite you for biometric.
You will then begin to wait while they will be giving you exudes until suddenly they will not pick your calls or reply to mails again. Infant I was defrauded by them of an amount totalling N700,000 for a Canada work visa plus employment package. I am currently planning to report their activities to Police or efcc and related government agencies so that they can be tracked and brought to book.
I am warning you. Do not fall to their gimmick else you will be duped. I am one of the victims of their scam.
Please, comment and share your experience if you also a victim of these fraudsters They are still operating and defrauding innocent citizens of their hard earned money.
Sorry bro, I almost fell for it, not until d guy shared some of d employment letter he claimed to do for a client, na where alarm take blow be dt, all i did was compare d details on d employment letter with dt of d company online, i discovered it didn't tally, case closed, it is better to process dz fins yourself, these guys take advantage of gullible nigerian youths because of our desperation to leave dz country, 700k is more dan enough to start better business, travelling no be do or die

7 Likes

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by ayanbaba2(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
john1968:

sorry about that!

add Rich travels to your list... na only 10k them scammed me, after that, my eyes balanced well!

2 Likes

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by ICTBEYONDBORDER: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2018
Hmmmmm. Then what are you waiting for, if your claims are true go ahead and report to the appropriate authorities. I know someone who used them and it all checked out well and it was nothing close to your analysis even the service fees. Just saying though
john1968:

1 Like

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by Okobaba1(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2018
Add Zidora travels to that list. I am currently filing a case with the efcc against them.

Currently the chairman of the company is gallivanting up nd down using people's money for his charity foundation and i laugh

7 Likes

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by Okobaba1(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2018
ICTBEYONDBORDER:
Hmmmmm. Then what are you waiting for, if your claims are true go ahead and report to the appropriate authorities. I know someone who used them and it all checked out well and it was nothing close to your analysis even the service fees. Just saying though

My brother check well, they just help that person with US visit visa.

The reason people subscribe to agencies in the first place is because they promise to help you through the application and processing phase of the travel process.

It is fraudulent for you to know you cannot do something and after the person has paid you. You will now bring forms for the person to sign, for example, Zidora travels does not claim to have the powers to give or issue visa, we only assist in the Visa process and application. Is someone stupid to pay you 350,000 Naira for you to just help him fill forms and submit? Is it not because the person feels you are going to have to also incur cost in the form of going through certain legal routes.

I think it is high time, Nigerians put an end to this trend. Let us expose all scam agencies on this thread so that there will be information about them online before others fall into their evil net.

We can all help in running them out of business.

Scam travel agents list:

1. Sisa travels
2. Zidora Travels
3. Rich travels

Add ur own

Cc: justwise, lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Iten travels professional scam a friend .now d guy run go Canada

1 Like

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by Okobaba1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
I don't understand
Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by ICTBEYONDBORDER: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Yeah... I know Zidora is a confirmed scam. Seeing their offers alone tells you. I don't know of Rich travels... As for ITEN travels... It's also a confirmed scam...for sisa I can't say just what I gathered and saw with my eyes sha... If they are went AWOL... Then this is Nigeria
Okobaba1:

My brother check well, they just help that person with US visit visa.

The reason people subscribe to agencies in the first place is because they promise to help you through the application and processing phase of the travel process.

It is fraudulent for you to know you cannot do something and after the person has paid you. You will now bring forms for the person to sign, for example, Zidora travels does not claim to have the powers to give or issue visa, we only assist in the Visa process and application. Is someone stupid to pay you 350,000 Naira for you to just help him fill forms and submit? Is it not because the person feels you are going to have to also incur cost in the form of going through certain legal routes.

I think it is high time, Nigerians put an end to this trend. Let us expose all scam agencies on this thread so that there will be information about them online before others fall into their evil net.

We can all help in running them out of business.

Scam travel agents list:

1. Sisa travels
2. Zidora Travels
3. Rich travels

Add ur own

Cc: justwise, lalasticlala
Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by go4value(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
What about Mavlon Consult Nobody has said anything about them on this forum

1 Like

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by Okobaba1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
If there is any one reading this and is planning on relocating abroad please and please i beg you forget about this travel agencies.

Travel agencies can not .. I repeat cannot issue you visa to any country.

I learnt thia the hard way. Dont be a victim.

Let me tell you what this guys do and funny enough it is what you can do yoirself.

They collect your money. Start the application, collect one or two of your documents and just fill the online forms. Of course when you submit your online forms, it gets looked at by the office concerned and without too much your application is denied because of one reason or the other. There is nothing like what you do yourself. You know you did your best and prayed about it but it just dint work.

Solution:

On Nairaland, u will find threads where they talk, counsel and guide people looking to go to particular countries. Visit those topics, learn, ask questions and avoid heartaches and heart breaks.

Most of this companies like Zidora travels employ unprofessional staffs. People that cannot even construct a correct sentence in good english. How can such people help you??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by Okobaba1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
go4value:
What about Mavlon Consult Nobody has said anything about them on this forum

They are scam my brother , scam!

1 Like

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by matuskyoo7(m): 5:49am On Nov 03, 2018
Okobaba1:
If there is any one reading this and is planning on relocating abroad please and please i beg you forget about this travel agencies.

Travel agencies can not .. I repeat cannot issue you visa to any country.

I learnt thia the hard way. Dont be a victim.

Let me tell you what this guys do and funny enough it is what you can do yoirself.

They collect your money. Start the application, collect one or two of your documents and just fill the online forms. Of course when you submit your online forms, it gets looked at by the office concerned and without too much your application is denied because of one reason or the other. There is nothing like what you do yourself. You know you did your best and prayed about it but it just dint work.

Solution:

On Nairaland, u will find threads where they talk, counsel and guide people looking to go to particular countries. Visit those topics, learn, ask questions and avoid heartaches and heart breaks.

Most of this companies like Zidora travels employ unprofessional staffs. People that cannot even construct a correct sentence in good english. How can such people help you??
i was just thinking about using zidora.. But plse are they also scam
Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by matuskyoo7(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2018
Infact almost all the travel agent in naija are fradulent...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by justwise(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2018
This is for those planning to use an agent or using one now..what will an agent do for you that you can’t do for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2018
matuskyoo7:
Infact almost all the travel agent in naija are fradulent...

Lol I disagree with u..few are pretty good ...just that many are thieves

2 Likes

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by starbn(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2018
add Ama dove Nigeria
they defrauded me 86000 to help me get admission in u.s with English proficiency.
when I get to notice the school an given admission almost free.

1 Like

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by matuskyoo7(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
992finland:

are you an agent?
Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by tabithababy(f): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Na wa o shocked

Means all these travel and tour agencies are big time scammers cheesy

Naijaaaaa undecided
Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lol I disagree with u..few are pretty good ...just that many are thieves[/quote]
OK. Tell us the few that are good. It's because you have never fallen victim to them that you are saying this. All they are doing is trial and error. No travel agency can influence visa officer to issue a visa.

Naijaaaaa undecided[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by starbn(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
john1968:

OK. Tell us the few that are good. It's because you have never fallen victim to them that you are saying this. All they are doing is trial and error. No travel agency can influence visa officer to issue a visa.

Naijaaaaa undecided

totally agree with you my brother.
100% scammers.

1 Like

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by leo047: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2018
deleforblues:
it pains me hardly if am reading peoples comment about fraudulent acts by so called travel agency.am also an Agent I will never hide my feelings and field bcs I don't indulge in this trash bcs most promise what they can't do. feel free to WhatsApp 09038***653. or u need counselling. don't do blind business u can know my house and office that's is never a problem to me.
nobody should fall for this scammer

2 Likes

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2018
deleforblues:
it pains me hardly if am reading peoples comment about fraudulent acts by so called travel agency.am also an Agent I will never hide my feelings and field bcs I don't indulge in this trash bcs most promise what they can't do. feel free to WhatsApp 09038***653. or u need counselling. don't do blind business u can know my house and office that's is never a problem to me.

May God forgive your Soul

1 Like

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by azelab: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
starbn:
add Ama dove Nigeria
they defrauded me 86000 to help me get admission in u.s with English proficiency.
please kindly assist me with the name of the school , I want to apply for my master program if it is almost free.

1 Like

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by starbn(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
azelab:
please kindly assist me with the name of the school , I want to apply for my master program if it is almost free.

Atlantis university in Miami Florida.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by kagari: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
starbn:
add Ama dove Nigeria

What school is that?
Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by Segunagagu(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
My bitter experience with EWC Nigeria..to cut the long story short..I paid 100k to Dem.. that same day... even wen dey have not started my application..I instructed them that same day I paid 100k to not start the application at all because of my Uncle that died in the US...u won't believe it's 2months plus now..I can't get my money back...after calling and calling Dem...guys be careful with EWC Nigeria... plss anyone know who I can call dere to help me get my money back..plssss..am soooo pained...

3 Likes

Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by Gozzylala(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Anyone has an idea about travellers delight, something about farming program in Australia
Re: Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. by matuskyoo7(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gozzylala:
Anyone has an idea about travellers delight, something about farming program in Australia
plse just becareful..don't part with ur money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Application In The Uk / Lagos - London - Denver - London - Dubai - London - Lagos / Aero Contractors Airlines Resumes Scheduled Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.