Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good (7253 Views)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
HarunaWest:

Meanwhile queen...how do I get to reach yah now sad
you already have
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by HarunaWest(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
you already have
NL na market nah...what I succeeded in doing is just to get your attention....I can't follow up here nah..see that snitch when dey hate already grin
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Guys please i take god beg una Suggest a Drug substance, drink that can make me feel better.
Even if it is for a Few hours. I have panic attacks, Severe mood swings and
Somebody suggested painkillers say that e dey work.

Let me clear my head completely, feel good. No thinking or nothing, bring my bp down
Abeg unA. And i don't want to take alcohol or cigarettes.
Weed is doing nothing for me neither
the blood of Jesus is effective
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by lilmax(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
and who asked you?
no one, but next time in a battle on nl, try to act like you know the word, I was cheering at the beginning, but when I saw that, I felt ashamed for you....please don't reply, so I don't get irritated
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
HarunaWest:

I like women I don't pretend...what do you like Vaseline Crew grin
you see your life?
Stupid man
She isn't into you.
Get out
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
lilmax:
no one, but next time in a battle on nl, try to act like you know the word, I was cheering at the beginning, but when I saw that, I felt ashamed for you....please don't reply, so I don't get irritated
just comment and go. She made her point firmly and clearly.
What's your own issue?
Are you looking for her attention?
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by HarunaWest(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
here2fuk:
you see your life?
Stupid man
She isn't into you.
Get out
Lol.....why you so pained nah...Am not the cause of your problem Oga. If you like her tell her, stop hating on another N*gga mehn, that's so Marvin-GAY.
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
HarunaWest:

Lol.....why you so pained nah...Am not the cause of your problem Oga. If you like her tell her, stop hating on another N*gga mehn, that's so Marvin-GAY.
shut up.
You clearly don't have sense
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by HarunaWest(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
here2fuk:
shut up.
You know I was jejely minding my business dude buh u decided to be RoboCop...choke in your pains dude kiss
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
lilmax:
noted
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
HarunaWest:

You know I was jejely minding my business dude buh u decided to be RoboCop...choke in your pains dude kiss
here2fuk:
shut up.

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
You guys made.my night
Good night
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by HarunaWest(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=QueenBelle post=72578178][/quote]
Hawt chick grin...see two grown mehn dey battle ontop your matter.... Scintillating
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
HarunaWest:

Hawt chick grin...see two grown mehn dey battle ontop your matter.... Scintillating
Lol.
Good night
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by HarunaWest(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
Lol.
Good night
Sweet dreams dear..will follow you
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
HarunaWest:

Sweet dreams dear..will follow you
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
lilmax:
I have the feeling you just checked that, tbh you defining the word again became unattractive and lame to me
angry i swear she jes dy annoy me undecided
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Geoffreymgk: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the blood of Jesus is effective
Is this a Joke to You?
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
tongue tongue tongue
It was a mistake.
I just corrected my mistake

Mehn see as them they attack you lmao. You get beef with some nl guys?
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ire2:

Mehn see as them they attack you lmao. You get beef with some nl guys?
I don't but it seems they do. I hate no one
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
I don't but it seems they do. I hate no one

If you never fck up somewhere them for nor they beef you undecided
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ire2:

If you never fck up somewhere them for nor they beef you undecided
it was a thread I opened about one of them harassing me. Check my profile. You'll see it
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
it was a thread I opened about one of them harassing me. Check my profile. You'll see it

... The war fought with you on your date thread and thr other is greater than that of ww2. Lmao, epele. I dunno what else to say grin I'm just dying of laughter after reading those comments grin I swear people on here have zero joy xD
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ire2:

... The war fought with you on your date thread and thr other is greater than that of ww2. Lmao, epele. I dunno what else to say grin I'm just dying of laughter after reading those comments grin I swear people on here have zero joy xD
just leave them
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
I know.
I wanted to say that but some people would criticize me

They can all eat a di.ck you shouldn't care about what people say, people will always talk, I have a VR headset i use with a meditation app, so i wear it and be in a calm environment, it's really nice
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Geoffreymgk:

Where? Is it readily available

it is in the streetz nau, you have to pay attention. unless you don't hang out that much
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
next time, understand before you speak.
Delugajackson
Admin401
4601CE
I'm talking to you too
You see my pont now?
Abeg shift .
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Guys please i take god beg una Suggest a Drug substance, drink that can make me feel better.

Let me clear my head completely, feel good. No thinking or nothing, bring my bp down
listen to james brown and feel good
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2018
Geoffreymgk:

Is this a Joke to You?
you want instant happiness? just like a child all you care about is instant gratification. you need to work on your issues and face them instead of looking for tempoary fixes.
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Geoffreymgk: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you want instant happiness? just like a child all you care about is instant gratification. you need to work on your issues and face them instead of looking for tempoary fixes.
Thank you very much
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by SkinnyNigga: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pour superglue in a nylon and inhale. lipsrsealed
see booby ooii
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by onward4life(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Geoffreymgk:

Try ps4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My GF Broke My Heart Through Her FB Post / . / Slim Petite Busty Girl On Nigerian Idol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.