Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma (40063 Views)

BREAKING: Orlu Senate; Gov. Okorocha In More Trouble As Court Orders INEC To Mai / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Smarkie: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
such dynasty will be difficult to build, especially in the southeast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
SirBunky85:
if APC fails to give ugwumba d ticket,APC will loose lose woefully in IMO state cuz rochas will work against apc
APGA dey.
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by cocaineaddict(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Beremx:
Rochas will not still win Orlu senatorial seat. He's wasting his time. I trust my Orlu people
YOU WERE BLIND. HOPE YOUR SIGHT HAS BEEN RESTORED. MUGU.
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by dapiluv: 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
IMO State now center of greedy.
You governed for eight years,in the process your son Inlaw serve as your chief of staff,now you want your son in law to succeed you as the next governor.
Na only you waka come?
Na there is God ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Babaalawo: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Oti te
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by deebrownneymar: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Okorohausa will commit suicide if he's unable to build more statues during the next administration. He loves art.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Banmeallday: 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Okorocha left APGA to join Herdsmen. He sold his soul and when he time came, they (APC) quarreled with him as planned, because no Igbo man is on their level....

But unfortunately the so-called opposition went to bring an old thief t lead it’s party for 2019....

So of course, election is nonsense

Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
wish this man is better oo

i dnt even know whose is better in that imo self
but anybody is better than aboki

NORSIYK:
Good news
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by samlake(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
good for him...
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by thatigboman: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
He was asked to choose? No primaries?
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by iykejazz: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
The end of iberiberism in Imo state has finally come. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by eledec31(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good bye to Ndaa Rochas. Congratulations to Imolites
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by luggy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
very good
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
'Goodest' news I've heard.
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Feraz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Roch-ass, A very greedy man. Now you and your minions can do your worst.
To you, jmaine and others I cannot remember, I say welcome back.

Rochas, ndo!!! grin

Where's Abagworo to point fingers at IPOB and PDP? grin

1 Like

Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by slap1(m): 12:31am On Nov 01, 2018
Racoon:
shocked grin grin grin Rochas have been iberiberized. Cillimarin, NgeneUkwenu you see your lives?

Especially that shameless CilicMarin.
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by bigdoo: 5:48am On Nov 01, 2018
I really pity Imo State. The state has never been blessed with good governors after Mbakwe. Now, we are talking about Hope Uzodimma. This man is a renowed 419er and does not have any valid qualification except secondary school certificate, which he didn't pass well. For this man to govern Imo State would be a total disaster. His job before he joined politics was 419 together with Ohakim. It's a shame that this is the calibre of men who vie to govern Imo State.

IMO STATE, NDO NU!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by lightwind(m): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2018
bigdoo:
I really pity Imo State. The state has never been blessed with good governors after Mbakwe. Now, we are talking about Hope Uzodimma. This man is a renowed 419er and does not have any valid qualification except secondary school certificate, which he didn't pass well. For this man to govern Imo State would be a total disaster. His job before he joined politics was 419 together with Ohakim. It's a shame that this is the calibre of men who vie to govern Imo State.

IMO STATE, NDO NU!!!!!!
na only him come out as Govniship candidate for IMO state other parties no deh there ni smh...

1 Like

Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Obynos80: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2018
Good news to the good people of Imo state.We are been save from the greedy fellows in government house who want to run our state like family affairs.But I would have loved it if the son in-law is giving the ticket in that case APC would have been history in Imo State.Up APGA,UP Senator Ifeanyi Ararume
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by jmaine: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2018
Feraz:
To you, jmaine and others I cannot remember, I say welcome back.

Rochas, ndo!!! grin

Where's Abagworo to point fingers at IPOB and PDP? grin

Thank you sir. We miss the extreme brutal Bants here. grin
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by obaataaokpaewu: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2018
bigdoo:

IMO STATE, NDO NU!!!!!!
Hope is not winning anything. His name on the ballot paper will make the defeat easier. He has Rochas to fight against in the party, he has PDP to contest against, he has Owerri and Okigwe zone that want the position to come to them after 16years of Orlu rule

This is Ihedioha's best chance and I hope he doesn't blow it

3 Likes

Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Abagworo(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2018
This news is as fake as fake itself and should never be taken serious. The state wide jubilation after Nwosu is declared tomorrow will send the clear signal of his popularity to naysayers. From my study of reality on ground he is by far the most popular candidate among the contestants.
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Ojiofor: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2018
Okoroawusa should have known the distance between Imo state and Lagos state where such nonsense happens grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by queenataba(f): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2018
This is a welcomed development
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Oneperson9: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2018
Beremx:
Rochas will not still win Orlu senatorial seat. He's wasting his time. I trust my Orlu people

I love you my sister
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Beremx(f): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Oneperson9:

I love you my sister
love you too nwanne
Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Munzy14(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Melison:
Ordinary IMO
Rochas no fit control for governorship election
Mtcheww....
The Beggining of the end
lol did u say ordinary Imo??. Imo people are schooled and calm.but when they swear for u, u are in case. especially the catholics who are actually majority.

3 Likes

Re: Imo: NWC Drops Okorocha’s In Law, Adopt Hope Uzodinma by Snow87(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hehehehe! with this hrt break I don't think that the man go fit decorate Owerri for this year Christmas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition / Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.