Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is More Popular Than Justin Bieber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Is More Popular Than Justin Bieber (1081 Views)

Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) / Mercy Eke: My 2 Hermes Bags Are More Popular Than Some People In Nigeria / 10 Nollywood Stars Whose Stage Names Became Popular Than Their Real Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is More Popular Than Justin Bieber by mathskid: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
[center][/center]ronoaldo is more popular than bieber. i know most of you think music is in every human, so bieber is likely to be the most popular one due to his awesome voice but football is one of the most popular sport in the world because of the actions, passions, and creativity placed by the fans, coaches and players makes it so so interesting that you don't want to miss any scene. you can't mention football without mentioning Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi. And in football and sports, Ronaldo is the most popular sportsman on Earth, and also the most followed on instagram, after checking both Ronaldo and Bieber on social media pages, it proves Ronaldo is more popular than Bieber. check it out

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is More Popular Than Justin Bieber by Mumuboy11: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
before nko
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is More Popular Than Justin Bieber by EbukaHades10(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
Who be Justin beer-beer for where Ororo dey? He should go and sit his baby butt down jare
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is More Popular Than Justin Bieber by mathskid: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
do you know what Wonder's me is this guy is the most followed on instagram than any other person in the World. cool

(1) (Reply)

I Still Stand By You Until Youre Caught With A Fellow Man-lizanjorin To Bobrisky / Gain Real Naija Instagram Followers,likes, Views & Comments 4 Massive Engagement / Baba Suwe’s 1st Son, Adesola Omidina Thanks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.