Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) (61650 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by ijustdey: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2018

The Chairman of Credit Switch Technology , Chief Ope Badamosi , has allegedly been murdered by a cook , he just hired .

According to THISDAY Badamosi was murdered early on Wednesday, at his Onikoyi Lane, Parkview Estate .

A neighbour of the deceased , who didn’ t want to be named said , “ I heard a scream from the wife , so I ran outside to their flat and saw her screaming outside with people holding her as she said that her husband had been murdered. When we got inside , we saw the man in a pool of blood with the volume of music increased to the highest level .

“ Already we had called the attention of the estate police before going in and they arrived just on time . According to the wife , she said she left her husband very early this morning to do some transactions in the bank . On her way back , she called her husband and couldn't hear what he was saying as his words were barely cohesive , and was just muttering words before the call dropped.

“ She attempted to call him back but he wasn ’ t picking up his phone . On getting home , the security was still asleep and couldn ’ t even respond to her car horns till she got down from her car , to bang on the security ’ s window ; that was when the security eventually woke up to open the gate for her . But unfortunately, on entering , she met her husband lying in a pool of his own blood and couldn ’ t find the cook who just resumed work on Sunday anywhere.

“ That was when she screamed out for help and sent the security to help her run to see if he can still apprehend the cook . Perhaps because of fear , the security who was just employed on Sunday as well , also took to his heels upon the news that his new boss had been murdered. ”

A former security guard at the apartment, who pleaded not to be named , spoke with THISDAY.

He said he was sacked from his job after working for just a month with no reasons given to him and was paid off by the deceased on the eve of the incident .

He said his sack may not be unconnected with the security measures he took to ensure that proper records of visitors to the apartment were kept . He said prior to his employment , there were no records of visitors to the apartment.

“ I just returned from police questioning. I was the one guiding that house before.

That oga is a very nice man. When I resumed work, I realised that there wasn't a manifest where security can keep record of any visitor that comes around . So I developed that , ” he said , adding that he realised that immediately he started doing that, he began to have problem in the house , consequently leading to his sack.

He said it was on Sunday, “ I realised that they have employed new cook and security man when I went there to carry my fan. And yesterday ( Tuesday) evening , Oga (the deceased ) called me to come and collect my salary , which I went and I saw him . He was hale and hearty . ”

The Divisional Police Officer of Ikoyi Division , Ikoyi - Lagos , SP Mustapha Tijani , in a brief chat with THISDAY , said an official statement would be issued by the police as soon as they were done with the investigation , “but right now , efforts have been intensified towards tracking down the cook who is at large.

Before leaving the venue , the newly employed security man , came back to the crime scene , accompanied by his guarantor for the job . Both of them were later whisked away by some police officers.

https://punchng.com/credit-switch-boss-badamosi-allegedly-murdered-by-cook/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Wickedness in high places.

Rest in peace man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by mimimile93: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for his tireless efforts to make Nigeria great..

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Domestic helps are fast becoming wolves in sheep's clothing.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
shocked

Maybe he hired a cook because he wanted a better STEW now Chief Badamosi has learnt the disadvantage of joining stew gang.

This is a lesson to all who pamper their wives.
It is the job of the wife to cook whether she cooks well or not. Let her cook; if it is not delicious, you go outside and eat.
But she must cook.

328 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by LuciferYaweh: 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
ijustdey:
we saw the man in a pool of blood with the volume of music increased to the highest level

I just hope the home theatre volume has been turned down.

Leaving speakers blasting loudly for long periods can damage the subwoofers in the long-run & we all know how hard it is to replace woofers.

This is the most important thing.

Thanks.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
His "cooker" get issues. Make them ask the gateman y he should be sleeping on duty.

This story get C leg,not even K leg

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by NOC1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

I just hope the home theatre volume has been turned down.

Leaving speakers blasting loudly for long periods can damage the subwoofers in the long-run & we all know how hard it is to replace woofers.

This is the most important thing.

Thanks.

Nwamaikpe is still the king, if not him it us not him better get your own signature.
Rip to the deceased and my condolence to the family

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Buharisef(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rip

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by madridguy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is so serious.

3 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe he hired a cook because he wanted a better STEW now Chief Badamosi has learnt the disadvantage of joining stew gang.

It is the job of the wife to cook whether she cooks well or not. Let her cook; if it is not delicious, you go outside and eat.
But she must cook.
Stupid post as usual

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But she must cook.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
mimimile93:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for his tireless efforts to make Nigeria great..
Weyrey!! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by koolgee(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Quite unfortunate. May his soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Melison(m): 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Rip we are no longer far from bad news,
Anytime any minute gbagam this and that
Chai who we offfend sef

2 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Sm of these togolese cooks are possessed.

Secondly there’s smtn fishy here why wud u sack a security who went out of his way to create register for visitors coming to the house like why shud that cause problems for him. Then U go ahead and employ a murderous cook. Smtn isn't exactly rite here

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
Your life is in the hands of your cook and driver.
Be very careful when employing one. Never forget that.

In PUBG they say, "Stay Alert"

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by bamasite(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is so sad! Hope the cook is arrested and prosecuted asap!

Death sentence straight please.

USE THIS KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE MEGA CASH THIS FESTIVE SEASON
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Majlaw(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
The wife go bank early in the morning? Something is fishy.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by bigkahuna704(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
RIP
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by martineverest(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
really fishy.... someone should help me answer question number 14,this could confirm who killed the man

1)she went to bank in the morning......and the gateman was still asleep even when she came back..lemme assume she went to use ATM as early as 6 am

2)she employed the cook and gateman just 3 days b4 the man was murdered......

3) what did the man do to the cook b4 he/she murdered him?

4)the cook wasn't interested in taking anything,but the man's life?.....#highered killer

5)the music was increased to the highest volume.....and this couldn't wake the gateman?

6)the previous gateman was sacked for no reason.....

7)employed a cook when the family isn't large

8 who taught cook how to increase the volume of the woofer.... assuming he/she is illiterate

9)"......on her way back,she called the husband,but couldn't hear what he was saying".......hmmmm,

10) all this there was no intention to employ a cook until last Sunday..... especially when the former loyal and trusted gateman was sack?

11)how come the woman hastily accused the cook of killing her husband even b4 the police investigation?

12) what kind of gateman is that security man that can't even hear honking of a car,late in the morning

13)why did she call her husband despite she was on her way hime . probably she wanted to confirm 'something' (maybe to make sure someone is lifeless) b4 returning home or for alibi sake?

14) how was she able to hear his voice during the phonecall,when the music was loud?

15). a male beninois cook for Nigerian dishes.......?a foreign killer was highered and he is probably on this way to Benin Republic to make it hard for police to investigate.that was why a Nigerian higher killer wasn't employed

the madam as well as the new employees should be questioned

ADIEU Papa!

199 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Tvegas(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nigerian police jumping to conclusions without proof, what if the cook is innocent? May the soul of the departed rip.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by SEONaijaExpert: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Someone had this all planned and he never knew.

17 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by dreamwords: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
accolades to our black face brothers

15 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Wickedness in high places.

Rest in peace man.
A married man having cook?the woman murdered her husband.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by ifyalways(f): 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
I don't understand how people nowadays just open the doors of their home to random people under the guise of domestic help.

Ask them info about the cook now, nothing. Maybe he's from Togo or Cotonou and in this case, gone with the winds. . .

Nigerians never listen. Always in a hurry, zero due process and physical backgtound checks.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by gentleibraheem(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
We shouldn't give up so soon, we can still make it if we are resilient.
Vote for PMB come 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 12:00am On Nov 01, 2018
Sigh. The rich also cry. Even wealth attracts its own unique set of problems. Methinks there's more to the actions of that security guard than meets the eye. Wifey should also be thoroughly investigated

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2018
The wife may not be innocent though

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Reference(m): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2018
The wife has a lot of questions to be answered. Her story is illogical on many levels.

53 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video) / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.