Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:58 AM

Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) (61591 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by citadels(f): 5:14am On Nov 01, 2018
4601CE:

Stupid post as usual
you will hate till u die. Mtshww. Igbo haters are liable to die Young.

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Hassan88(m): 5:17am On Nov 01, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

I just hope the home theatre volume has been turned down.

Leaving speakers blasting loudly for long periods can damage the subwoofers in the long-run & we all know how hard it is to replace woofers.

This is the most important thing.

Thanks.
Sorry oh my friend, Did it take you 15 Years to get/buy yours or you are still saving for it?
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Charly68: 5:21am On Nov 01, 2018
When a woman abdicated her responsibility at home,this is what you see.. Useless women boku for naija. They can't cook again because of wealth . Now that they have killed the unfortunate man let her continue to play game around as she wishes .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by snazzyjay(m): 5:29am On Nov 01, 2018
My own observation is this.

The wife is the key suspect. Going by the explanations put forward by the sacked gateman, he started having issues when he designed visitors register. This didn't go well with them and that was when he started having issues. He also affirmed that the late Oga is a very nice man. It can be deduced from here that the woman is not nice. The designed register exposes her male friend visiting her when the Oga was away.

Also, he was paid off a day before the Oga died. It can also be deduced that he furnished the late Oga with details that didn't go well with the madam n this could obviously have exposed her. She needed to take some drastic decision before time. Thus engaging one of her numerous male to do the dirty job while she was away and after serving the new gateman some concussion that I'll throw him into deep sleep.

Its also possible she drugged the husband before leaving the house so she can shift the blame on the innocent new cook.

8 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by otokx(m): 5:31am On Nov 01, 2018
Nigerians like domestic help too much and some times it ends up being fatal.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by obeleking(m): 5:33am On Nov 01, 2018
martineverest:
really fishy

1)she went to bank in the morning......and the gateman was still asleep even when she came back..lemme assume she went to use ATM as early as 6 am

2)she employed the cook and gateman just 3 days b4 the man was murdered......

3) what did the man do to the cook b4 he/she murdered him?

4)the cook wasn't interested in taking anything,but the man's life?.....#highered killer

5)the music was increased to the highest volume.....and this couldn't wake the gateman?

6)the previous gateman was sacked for no reason.....

7)employed a cook when the family isn't large

8 who taught cook how to increase the volume of the woofer.... assuming he/she is illiterate

9)"......on her way back,she called the husband,but couldn't hear what he was saying".......hmmmm,

the madam as well as the new employees should be questioned
Bin
ADIEU Papa!

Bravo bravo, you nailed it.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by NoToAutocracy: 5:33am On Nov 01, 2018
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/credit-switch-boss-badamosi-allegedly-murdered-by-cook/

The should grill the wife, she knows something about the murder of her husband
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Morbeta11(m): 5:36am On Nov 01, 2018
Unfortunately Abba Kyari is in Kaduna.... And unfortunately again the cook has crossed border...may the soul of the departed hunt him down.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:39am On Nov 01, 2018
1) Who was responsible for sacking the last gateman and why?

2) Who was the last cook if they had any and why was he fired?

3) If they had no cook, why did they decide to hire one now?

4) If she was already on her way home, why did she call the husband? What was she trying to tell him that she couldn't wait to get home first?

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by princfred(m): 5:42am On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe he hired a cook because he wanted a better STEW now Chief Badamosi has learnt the disadvantage of joining stew gang.

This is a lesson to all who pamper their wives.
It is the job of the wife to cook whether she cooks well or not. Let her cook; if it is not delicious, you go outside and eat.
But she must cook.
I concur not twice but thrice. I did not marry her for marriage sake.

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 5:43am On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe he hired a cook because he wanted a better STEW now Chief Badamosi has learnt the disadvantage of joining stew gang.

It is the job of the wife to cook whether she cooks well or not. Let her cook; if it is not delicious, you go outside and eat.
But she must cook.
bro your comments are hilarious accompanied with sense.

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 5:44am On Nov 01, 2018
Morbeta11:
Unfortunately Abba Kyari is in Kaduna.... And unfortunately again the cook has crossed border...may the soul of the departed hunt him down.
crossed border? You must explain

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by princfred(m): 5:52am On Nov 01, 2018
That's how men keep wasting their money to marry domestically unsubmissive and irresponsible women in the name of independent woman or semi-feminism only to suffer it later.
Any woman that cannot man her second office (the kitchen) or the first one (za oza room) well isa joke.
If only they had no cook and the woman was responsible it would be easy to know who to hold responsible. Now who will be held responsible?

4 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by benedictac(f): 5:53am On Nov 01, 2018
Majlaw:
The wife go bank early in the morning? Something is fishy.

I though I was the only one thinking this way. At what time did the woman go to the bank (most likely ATM) that the gateman was still sleeping when she got back? was it 3am? they should investigate that woman

4 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by hundredrivas(m): 5:56am On Nov 01, 2018
I would like to hear the version from the cook why did he kill Oga? People don't just go about killing others for no reason except the cook is mad or a hardened criminal. Though i am not justifing the murder but when u hire today fire tommorow then something must be wrong somewhere the question is was dead man the aggressive type screeming and slaping his workers?

Also the wife of the deceased need to be questioned RIP to the dead.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by emperorblog(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2018
a1 smart watch #4000 whatsapp: https:///2348120292561 or call 08120292561 email aayanpoju@gmail.com features: SIM Card support TF Card support Bluetooth Sync: Phone answering, Dialing, Phone call reminder, Phonebook Messaging: Message reminder Superior Quality Health tracker: Pedometer, Sedentary reminder, Sleep tracker Remote control: Remote Camera, Remote music Find phone: Yes Other function: Alarm, Recorder, Media player, Calendar, Calculator Alert type: Ring, Vibration Screen size: 1.54" Screen type: LCD capacitive touch screen Screen resolution: 240*240 pixels Compatibility: Support Android 4.0+ / iOS 8.0+ Language: Multi-language Battery: 360mAH Standby time: 4~5 days normally MIC / Speaker: Yes, built-in
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 01, 2018
She left for bank so early and came back that early but the security guard was still fast asleep despite the loud music that permeate the neighborhood. Hmmm... That must be a deliberate sleep. Abeg, who opened the gate for madam when she was leaving and who closed it after she left? Could it be the guard that fell asleep minutes later? Many questions...

2 Likes

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by cvibe2: 6:00am On Nov 01, 2018
The wife is an interesting person in this plot.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by itchie: 6:08am On Nov 01, 2018
cvibe2:
The wife is an interesting person in this plot.
Exactly!!! Her story doesn't add up. If nothing was stolen from that house, then why will a cook who was just hired kill his boss for no reason? If I were the police, I will first find out who instigated the firing of the former Cook and security guard and who hired or suggested the hiring of the new ones but my gut instincts tells me that the wife has a lot of questions to answer
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by itchie: 6:12am On Nov 01, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
1) Who was responsible for sacking the last gateman and why?

2) Who was the last cook if they had any and why was he fired?

3) If they had no cook, why did they decide to hire one now?

4) If she was already on her way home, why did she call the husband? What was she trying to tell him that she couldn't wait to get home first?
You're making too much sense bro, that woman has a lot of questions to answer
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:12am On Nov 01, 2018
jaxxy:
Sm of these togolese cooks are possessed.

Secondly there’s smtn fishy here why wud u sack a security who went out of his way to create register for visitors coming to the house like why shud that cause problems for him. Then U go ahead and employ a murderous cook. Smtn isn't exactly rite here
Since he hired cook, what was now d work of his wife that was screaming?
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:15am On Nov 01, 2018
benedictac:

I though I was the only one thinking this way. At what time did the woman go to the bank (most likely ATM) that the gateman was still sleeping when she got back? was it 3am? they should investigate that woman
Since she doesn't have work to do, she can b perambulating up and down. If d man had insisted that his wife cooks his food, she won't have time 2b going 2d bank early in d morning

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2018
wink2015:
Some Nigerians big profile personality live downgraded lives style with their domestic staff.

They refuse to implement the fantastic working conditions which they enjoy outside their home.

Unfortunately the oppressive working conditions which they unleashed on their domestic help often goes with so much negative retribution.
What was now d work of his wife? 2b going 2d bank?
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 6:19am On Nov 01, 2018
dreamwords:
accolades to our black face brothers

A murder was commited you trashcan

1 Like

Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by molas02: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2018
I suspect d wife, d gateman were asleep and cook were no where to b found. d cook go soon show face
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by freshdude99(m): 6:21am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for his tireless efforts to make Nigeria great..
Make Nigeria safe u mean?
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2018
my thought on the incident

if the cook wasn't send as a spy in that house I see no reason why he would murdered her boss, perhaps oga want to rape her hence why he first loud the theatre device because some similar cases like that occur with most of these house maid with big buttocks

I heard people saying the wife might be involved, I Stand to disagree on that. she would have killed him with poisonous food or asleep if she really want to. her incoherent words might be connected with the shock of the incident

if the lady(Cook) was a spy then she might be the one that drugged the security perhaps with food or drinks

I hope the cook is seen to clarify what went wrong
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Mijioyime1: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2018
WISHING ALL OF US A HAPPY NEW MONTH FROM HERE

<a href="https://o3schools.com/happy-new-month-messages/"> Happy new month</a>
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Obynos80: 6:27am On Nov 01, 2018
RIp to the dead
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by annyberry: 6:29am On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But she must cook.
Never knew u could come up with such reasonable talk...... cos I do find ur jokes lame...... anyways good talk and advice.
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 6:29am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari for his tireless efforts to make Nigeria great..

Wetin concern buhari with this one again abeg borrow sense... These incidents happens everywhere... It's all about the individual...
Re: Ope Badamosi Murdered By Cook (Photo) by Kamara1: 6:32am On Nov 01, 2018
The wife should be questioned .why was the old gate man sacked and by whose order.What did the wife go to the bank that early to do.something is really wrong somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic / Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.