Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,495 members, 7,770,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai (57250 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2018
Oolawepo:

Security reason.DSS may want to hack their discussions. But no way in Dubai
Lol.
You believe if FG want to do that even in Dubai ,FG can not do it?
Are you kidding?

How much will it cost FG to get a good contractor to do that?

Fg,no send Atiku at all because those that Atiku is hoping on are here in Nigeria trying to make deal for their own second term with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by emperorblog(m): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2018
a1 smart watch #4000 whatsapp: https:///2348120292561 or call 08120292561 email aayanpoju@gmail.com features: SIM Card support TF Card support Bluetooth Sync: Phone answering, Dialing, Phone call reminder, Phonebook Messaging: Message reminder Superior Quality Health tracker: Pedometer, Sedentary reminder, Sleep tracker Remote control: Remote Camera, Remote music Find phone: Yes Other function: Alarm, Recorder, Media player, Calendar, Calculator Alert type: Ring, Vibration Screen size: 1.54" Screen type: LCD capacitive touch screen Screen resolution: 240*240 pixels Compatibility: Support Android 4.0+ / iOS 8.0+ Language: Multi-language Battery: 360mAH Standby time: 4~5 days normally MIC / Speaker: Yes, built-in
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by fasho01(m): 6:03am On Nov 01, 2018
Meta4element:
Sometimes i do laugh at people who believe in politicians...Buhari has failed but I laugh at people who think Atiku has anything to offer...Some people even say he has "Chains of businesses"..."He's an employer of Labour"....Yet just ordinary meeting him rush go Dubai?.. Are there no good hotels here in Naija?... I will always say it...The only thing that will save this country is Revolution...We need to start killing this people one by one..From Buhari..babangida..Obj..Atiku and every single politician in this country!!!!

May you live long..

This is the ONLY way forward for this country, period!
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by okofians(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Atiku this, Atiku that! Blah blah blah.

He’s holding meetings in Dubai at his own expenses. He’s still better than the one who goes to London hospital to take paracetamol with tax payers money.

Nobody holy, but Atiku’s head is a better one than buhari.
You no go see anything wrong now,atikuloot/obituary social media campaign canvasser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by quickberry(m): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Thanks for the correction but it's called a subconscious typo and is very common with people with high IQ.... Butterglyleo is that you?

I'm not Butterflyle0 but he is my political role model/mentor

Subconscious typo indeed
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by ayomilore: 6:38am On Nov 01, 2018
How I wish Nigerians can look beyond these rogues who have enslaved this Nation in the past and are planning to do it again. Fine Buhari might have performed badly but definitely Atiku regime will only bring back the old days of stealing is not corruption. Incompetence and corruption are bad but one is a system killer while the other can be remedied. The other day I saw our dear SP in Dubai with Atiku and his team probably negotiating how he will retain his seat as SP in case Atiku wins next year election. In these regime we have seen Minister resigned her appointment base on forgery allegation, we have also seen some suspension of some powerful government appointees on corruption related allegation, these are sharp departure from what we use to have in the past when stealing is not corruption. Under the watch of a former president we almost have the entire nation looted away by one powerful woman. The fact of the matter is that corruption and development are like two sides of a coin,you can 't have the two at a time. What this regime only need to do is to look beyond sentiment to solve Nigeria economic problems if it means sourcing for Nigeria in diaspora like Obj did and step up its fight against insurgenciess. I think with economic problems which affects every common man solved Buhari is better than Atiku, but why don't we just do a little analysis why will all the generals that have grounded this country in the time past be mobilising against Buhari re-election? Is it because they love you and I? I don't think so. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by loswhite(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Meta4element:
Sometimes i do laugh at people who believe in politicians...Buhari has failed but I laugh at people who think Atiku has anything to offer...Some people even say he has "Chains of businesses"..."He's an employer of Labour"....Yet just ordinary meeting him rush go Dubai?.. Are there no good hotels here in Naija?... I will always say it...The only thing that will save this country is Revolution...We need to start killing this people one by one..From Buhari..babangida..Obj..Atiku and every single politician in this country!!!!
Then u will have to kill every body in Nigeria....The problem is the average Nigerian is corrupt. The only way out is to come out with a system that check mate corruption. First we must re write our Constitution
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by quickberry(m): 6:43am On Nov 01, 2018
chilisauce:

[s]
Zombie, where were you when Buhari, Tinubu and Oyegun were holding meetings with Jega in Dubai, 2014?

I know they're paying you 30k but if you want to criticize, do it with sense and dignity.

[/s]

[s]Bros it appears you've ran out of hindsight. At those times you were feeling yourself with 10 this, 10 that, you didnt know Buhari was also holding meetings in Dubai right? There is a reason why history is preserved, it's for folks like you who think they have struck a patch of wisdom[/s].

Chief Wailer, wail no more, Atiku can only be a president in his bedroom

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by quickberry(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2018
chilisauce:

[s]
Lol you woke up at 1am crying to mummy cos you encountered your match. Roflool.

Dude, goan play with your toys, or better still, stop hiding under mummy's skirts [/s]

What is he saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by anonymous1759(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2018
SeverusSnape:
If they like, let them hold their meetings in heaven, Anything to oust the lifeless dull man is okay by me.

People like you are the reason Nigeria enter fry pan to fire... That's how it was in 2015 ... Anything to send GEJ back to Beyelsa... Same scenario is playing.. SMH
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by bkool7(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2018
Meta4element:
You forgot to add Tinubu
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by bkool7(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2018
loswhite:
Then u will have to kill every body in Nigeria....The problem is the average Nigerian is corrupt. The only way out is to come out with a system that check mate corruption. First we must re write our Constitution

We already have good laws.

We just need disciplined citizens and incorruptible judicial system to uphold it.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by anonymous1759(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:

He’s holding meetings in Dubai at his own expenses. He’s still better than the one who goes to London hospital to take paracetamol with tax payers money.

Personal expenses my foot... He'll surely Recover every Dime he spent vote him if you like ... If you come here and complain in 2023...............no words what awaits you is still cooking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by anonymous1759(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:

Personal expenses my foot... He'll surely Recover every Dime he spent vote him if you like ... If you come here and complain in 2023...............no words what awaits you is still cooking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Captainmudi(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Inasmuch as we all know that atiku na thief, there's no denying d fact that he would fare better than d lifeless one.

The system as a whole has to be revamped entirely in order to ensure we av credible and deserving candidates in d future.... But for now, its just a matter of picking d least bad egg among a collection of already bad eggs.

What do u think he will do that will make him better than Buhari..
Nigerians use your heads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by payloader(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2018
shakmati:
But Atiku should apply some sense please. Why carry everybody to Dubai when hotels in Nigeria are crying for patronage. He should not start on a bad note please. This is sort of wasteful.
Do not jump to conclusions yet. You know how this government likes to intimidate the opposition with army, police and DSS, for flimsy excuses. They are better off doing it elsewhere
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by payloader(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2018
If any of you criticizing Atiku can not point to anything bad he did to Nigeria, forever shut your smelling mouths.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by payloader(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2018
quickberry:

Chief Wailer, wail no more, Atiku can only be a president in his bedroom
Did he steal from you or from Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by lexy2014: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2018
id911:
The sole purpose of the meeting is to strategize on how to turnaround the fortunes of our dear country when elected President. So there's absolutely no problem where the incoming President decides to hold his meeting.

We all know that H.E Atiku Abubakar is a detribalized Nigerian, an industrialist per excellence, a Nigerian that believes every tribe is equal and unifying figure. One who constantly and relentlessly works to alleviate the sufferings of the deprived and downtrodden. An excellent manager of both human and material resources.

Another name for Atiku is Jobs!

#Let'sGetNigeriaWorkingAgain with Atiku as President
Is atiku contesting as president of Dubai? Who is footing d bills of all these people that are going in and out of Dubai like its their bedroom? How do u create jobs in ur country by spending so much on d hospitality industry of another country? What's special about d meeting that it can't b held in Nigeria?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by quickberry(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2018
payloader:
Did he steal from you or from Nigeria?

Both
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by lexy2014: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2018
payloader:
Do not jump to conclusions yet. You know how this government likes to intimidate the opposition with army, police and DSS, for flimsy excuses. They are better off doing it elsewhere
Has atiku been intimidated by d security agencies? Its no justification

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by quickberry(m): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2018
payloader:
If any of you criticizing Atiku can not point to anything bad he did to Nigeria, forever shut your smelling mouths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Awoo88: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2018
When I saw Tinubu on TV talking about this meeting, I know APC is panicking. They are doing a good job of covering up with 30k monthly army
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Joyrise: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:
The brain storming economic sessions were held in Dubai as a safety precaution from the evil Buhari govt who can in their usual vindictiveness disrupt it and besides members of the think tank like Reno Omokri wouldn't have been able to cone to Nigeria because of the Buhari evil junta

Sick man
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by quickberry(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2018
Awoo88:
When I saw Tinubu on TV talking about this meeting, I know APC is panicking. They are doing a good job of covering up with 30k monthly army

And you are doing your 5 naira per post job of marketing your devilish party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2018
Meta4element:
So Killing Promiment Nigerians Will Lead To Economic Prosperity Abi??We Are Not Savages Nor Barbarians
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by id911(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2018
lexy2014:

Is atiku contesting as president of Dubai? Who is footing d bills of all these people that are going in and out of Dubai like its their bedroom? How do u create jobs in ur country by spending so much on d hospitality industry of another country? What's special about d meeting that it can't b held in Nigeria?

You want Buhari's Security and Intelligent Operatives to tap on their discussion right? Your plan won't work bro
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Krakboi(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2018
Keep hopping on different trains! Every 4 years these same crooks come up with different slogans and people like u give it life. I just hope you realise that what should be most important is how you make a decent life for you, your kith and kin. Not following these slavemasters foolishly
Racoon:
Anywhere, anyhow, anytime, everywhere and no matter what the vision is real.Obidiently Atikulated here.
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by akpanbaba: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2018
The problem of Nigeria is not entirely that of leadership but followership
Nigerians are happy to continously vote thieves into power and turn around to blame the leader's6
Re: Nigerians React To News Of Atiku Having Meetings In Dubai by Joyrise: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2018
id911:
The sole purpose of the meeting is to strategize on how to turnaround the fortunes of our dear country when elected President. So there's absolutely no problem where the incoming President decides to hold his meeting.

We all know that H.E Atiku Abubakar is a detribalized Nigerian, an industrialist per excellence, a Nigerian that believes every tribe is equal and unifying figure. One who constantly and relentlessly works to alleviate the sufferings of the deprived and downtrodden. An excellent manager of both human and material resources.

Another name for Atiku is Jobs!

#Let'sGetNigeriaWorkingAgain with Atiku as President
Pls tell us how he wants to create d jobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike Welcomes Senator Okorocha To Brick House In Rivers State / Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.