Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Sexuality On Campus; A Very Touchy Issue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexuality On Campus; A Very Touchy Issue (1237 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / EFCC Arrests On Campus,a Worrisome Trend. / Hostel Or Off Campus? A Must Read For Every Unizik Fresh Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexuality On Campus; A Very Touchy Issue by DPlanter: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2018
If there is any place where there is a high rate of sexual immorality among the youths in the whole world, it is in the university campus. The campus is a kingdom of its own where everyone has maximum freedom to behave as one likes. Some students feel that they have been in the prison of their families, villages or perhaps secondary schools for a very long time and therefore have to enjoy the freedom campus life offers while it lasts. These students are carried away by the free atmosphere of the university campus and often go wild expressing their sex life. This has resulted in a high rate of sexuality on campus today.

SEXUALITY ON CAMPUS

In my past three years in the university, I’ve come to realize that the second commonest and cheapest thing in campus today after sachet water is sex. The rate of sexual immorality and molestation in our university campus is fearfully alarming and that’s why I have to render my little voice on this burning `issue. In the university campus; sexual purity is fast fading away, virginity is no longer valued and appreciated, and abortion is increasingly becoming a permanent feature among the young girls in the campus. There’s really a whole lot to be said on this matter no matter what I write here. In our campus today, many youths are nervously looking for the meaning of life and want to explore all manner of things.

Possible responsible factors

Some of these youths come from broken homes where morality and sex education has never been taken seriously. Many parents are so soft and materialistic and so interested in sexual entertainment that they flood their media library with blue films and their children who watch it in their absence turn to be undergraduate in the university campus today. These sets of youths want to explore and express their sexual life in this land of freedom called the campus. In fact, there are other several factors that contribute to this high rate of sexual immoralities in campus, namely; poverty, immodest/indecent dressing, peer influence, idleness, etc.

IN CAMPUS TODAY; ISSUES AND WAY OUT

The dominant sexual issues in the campus today include...
READ MORE:https://www.centapreneur.com/sexuality-on-campus-a-very-touchy-issue/
Re: Sexuality On Campus; A Very Touchy Issue by ednut1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
What crime did they commit And what are u going to do about it And wetin concern u

1 Like

Re: Sexuality On Campus; A Very Touchy Issue by profmathsland(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Well, it is free world we live in. Every man and woman for himself and herself. No one owns anyone's life. Each person is to live the life he or she wants to live... But in the end, all must bear the consequences of how they spent their lives at each life stage. So just mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Sexuality On Campus; A Very Touchy Issue by kollybaba22: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
thers no big deal
Re: Sexuality On Campus; A Very Touchy Issue by oyekanwahab(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
Op nawa for you , you want help to people and you are still directing them to you site to read the full content

people wey no send you

If you really want to help you would post the full content here and just add link to your site at the bottom of your post

Trust me people would surely go to you site to read more content

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back From Ban Cheap One For Everyone (mr Shape) / ASUU: FG Reveals Next Action If Nigerian Lecturers Fail To Resume / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.