Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (183769 Views)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby / Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby. / Black Parents: White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2010
hackney:

^^^There seems to be a confusion between partial pigmentation within a race and
difference in racial orientation.
I'm just gonna quit on this one.
Kiss and make up?; i prefer bending her over and shaging her senseless.
That's how such issues are resolved.
(Shorty riled me up, dude. not sure why it got to me but , hey. . )
Very bitchy; i want to pull her hair for an hour.
Papa190 can watch ; doesn't bother me.
BIG YAWN. . . you still haven't gotten to the point of explaining how this baby is 100% caucasian.
instead of making your point clear, you are acting like a rabid dog.
so are you done b!tching like a dog?
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by lydosky: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2010
wahala dey[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2010
hackney:

You are just an id10t.
so you think DNA tells if someone is black or white?
Do you even know what DNA is about?
you are just a fool.
Ranting with lack of knowledge on a matter that is way above your stupidity.
Anyway a lot of you are half-baked education-wise.
Better go and discuss hand-bags and  d1ck sizes with your group of half-wits
Bone-headed fool.
what an id10t.
I am going against the boldfaced statement of yours. I am still gonna say it again. I said it to someone else yesterday. DNA tells if a child is white or black. Not only that, they can tell if you are African, European, Asian e.t.c. They can even trace you down to your origin(Like in the case of African Americans tracing their actual origin). See, let me explain something. U came from a single cell that replicates endlessly via a process called Cell Division. During fertilization, the egg cell and the spermatozoa cell only contributes half the normal amount of chromosomes.Among the millions of spermatozoa cells that attempts to fertilize an egg, only one of them succeeds in doing that. So it is like 50/50 giving you 1.The fertlized cell then undergoes continuous cell division that gives rise to the multicellular organism. DNA analysis will also determine if a person is biracial. That is what the genealogists do. They examine your DNA and use historical records, oral traditions in some cases to compare and contrast. Let me put it this way. The way a computer web programmer can identify the type of web programming language that runs a web page by examining the source codes, so also can cell biologists and genealogists make analysis and get a lot of information about your origin by examining your DNA. So, saying that DNA analysis can't tell if a child is black or white is absolutely wrong. Did you know that almost, if not all cells in your body have the same DNA ? It's unique to you. No one else has the same exact DNA as you.

1 Like

Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by garden112: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2010
they should be happy, there is now white in the midst of blacks , !wonderful!
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by hackney(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

You still haven't gotten to the point of explaining how this baby is 100% caucasian.

Come closer let me explain it properly.
make sure your hair is in pigtails.
b1tch.

The woman played away match  and unfortunately the black genes come receed well-well na there devil catch am.

@crypto
The reason why DNA can detemine peoples' regions of origin is quite a grey area.
Though technically unique, DNA for regions will have some similar arrangements of the genome basepairs that make it up.
thus the ability to tell where someone may have come from and therefore their race.
But to ascertain one's race directly from DNA (like there is a definite race indicator), with all due respect, i will have to disagree.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2010
I've come to the conclusion that you have NO POINT and just feel like yelling up and down like a rabid dog.
buh-bye.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by hackney(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2010
you must be dealt with and i dont care if papa190 is unhappy about it.
U want to support another woman's trifling botey.
B1tches supporting b1tches.
(why did i have my foot on the brakes? , oh well. . .)
u will see.
Ta-ta.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by obillyj(f): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2010
true strange tins hapen dis last days bt dis is sth else.dey shld not rule out dna test.d man said d wife is true 2 him, wich cud mean dat he may be guilty n thus dos nt want d wife 2 get d blow so he decides 2 shield ha 1st @ d same tym avoid d issue of dna.i v read dat a man cud pik up semen 4rm a lady dat v just being wit anoda man,goes home n deposit anoda man's semen in his wife.so u c my pple d man cud also b guilty as charged.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2010
That child is the devils spawn!!

Sacrifice it to the gods before its too late.

If y'all justify this baby's birth with your bullshit theories, then I guess that exonorate Micheal Jackson who supposedly boned a white girl with his niggro deek and birth full breed white babies with pionted nose and blue eyes.

"f" this. All your theories no matter how fancy you try to make it sound makes no sense whatsoever.

Its either that baby is;

A. Not their baby by reason of it was switched at birth.

b. Is a result of a test tube/clone baby gone wrong

c. Is an Ogbanje/Abikun, which I think it is.

Either ways, something aint right in this pictre and y'all can keep talking all your fancy genetics, biological bullcrap for all I care. That baby is just wrong.

Apes dont birth orangutans, despite how closely related they are evolutionarily speaking.  angry
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by hackney(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2010
^^^^Dont mind them.
wear you loin cloth , get your machete, lets go there.
(Nollywood)
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by madlady(f): 12:33am On Jul 27, 2010
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by tpiah: 1:34am On Jul 27, 2010
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:56am On Jul 27, 2010
@ Tpiah

I checked ot your link below and it makes no sense apart from the bit that said something about a boy named Ndundu, but whoever he is/was the write up said something about albinism.
The baby in question here is not an albino! Not just blonde!! But the whole package. White, Blonde, blue eyes and prolly "flat ass".

My theory still sounds better than all these mutation and genetics crap being spewed all over this thread.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by tpiah: 4:58am On Jul 27, 2010
^^scroll up to the start of page 110 where it says albinism and read from there.

you dont seem to be well versed in the juju you profess, or else you'd know more about albinos.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:10am On Jul 27, 2010
Albinos, twins, mal-formed babies in my profession used to be god meat before the advent of Mary Slessor and co.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by tpiah: 5:15am On Jul 27, 2010
^^some albinos were juju priests and priestesses
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Blazay(m): 6:09am On Jul 27, 2010
Deep Sight (m)   Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture)
« #380 on: July 23, 2010, 12:35 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tend to get better quality in terms of ripostes on the Religion Board of this forum.

Quote from: cryptic on July 23, 2010, 10:17 AM
On what grounds are you making this claim? Were u there when mary did the hoopla?

This is quite interesting. Let's have a look.

A woman gets pregnant. Two persons have different views as to how that happened.

Person 1: Has the view that, as is consistent with human reproductive experience, the woman had gotten pregnant from s.exual intercourse.

Person 2: Has the view that an intangible spiritual entity magically made her pregnant without intercourse.

Which view is more consistent with reason, human experience and common sense? ? ? ?

And some how I am the one being deleuded? Well, your choice, son.

Quote from: ~Sauron~ on July 23, 2010, 10:26 AM
Only a complete retard with spermflakes in his brain cavity would write something like this.
How old are you? Are you mentally-handicapped? Were you born brain dead?
I need to know these answers before i know what to do to your state of mind. . . .

On no account would you receive from me that which you give: namely knee jerk insults arising from a void.

There is a well studied psychological phenomenon amongst human beings and this is it; when a human being is unable to address a glaring (and painful) internal inconsistency in his beliefs, he is most likely to convulsively explode.

[size=16pt]That explosion has appeared in the form of your insults - I take no offence in the least; I merely recognise that which is obvious: namely that you are deeply pained by the absurdity that emerges as your conviction:[/size]

It is simply and civilly pointed out to you that it is not very likely that a woman would get pregnant without intercourse - and you have made exactly no logical rebuttal of that reasonable proposition. What you have done is simply evince the truth; namely that you have no answer to that obvious illogicality which happens to be your conviction. In this you are sadly supported by a group of people who have not proffered any reasonable rebuttal in that regard.

Accordingly I see no reason as yet to retract the very simple proposition that I laid before you; namely that people to not get pregnant by spiritual or magical means; but by s.exual intercourse or artificial insemination - which was not available two thousand years ago.

It is hardly my cup of tea that you subscribe to ancient semitic myths which would certainly sound ludicruous to you if they were tales of your own ancestors.

He wouldn't stand in a bus-stop and spew the same crap about Jesus but he's using his anonymity on the internet to blaspheme.
I dunno why people get erections by abusing the God millions of people serve whole-heartedly.

This is where I have a problem. And further this is what I mean by thoughtless knee-jerk reactions. You have stated –

1.   That I have blasphemed.

2.   That I have “abused’ God.

I am aghast at these conclusions. From where did you get the notion that questioning the likelihood of a pregnancy arising without s.exual intercourse, amounts to blasphemy? We are well past the age of reason, dear friend. If we are entitled to question such things as men turning into frogs, surely we are entitled to question an ancient story which tells us that a woman conceived a baby out of thin air.

Now I would urge you to be more perceptive. At time of that supposed event, the punishment for s.exual activity outside wedlock was death by stoning. What do you suppose a young female who is pregnant outside of wedlock would do? Admit that she has had s.ex? Or blame it on the Holy Ghost?

You riddle me with laughter. You do have miles to walk yet, son.

Again let us look at the second part of your statement. You stated that I have abused God! That is a grand presumption sir, for I did no such thing.

I drew out an analogy showing that it is unlikely that a woman may be pregnant without any form of natural conception. How does that amount to abusing God? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

[size=16pt]I do not know what your perception of the transcendental almighty God is: but I can assure you that I believe in God and worship God. My perception of God however, does not involve such things as miraculous pregnancies or rituals of any sort. I urge you not to make any presumptions in this regard.
[/size]

Dress warm.

Now this I like. cool
I just appreciate people who use their brains. An extremely rare occurence with the advent /prevalence of superstitious religions.
Thanks Deep Sight.
You view points are solid.
I find your arguments well posited.
Thanks for not degenerating to the level of an "Otigba" spare parts dealer.
You are of a superior intelligence quota my good man.
Keep it up.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Blazay(m): 6:14am On Jul 27, 2010
Siena:

I did wonder too. What an analogy! Priceless.
Doing super. Know you are doing the same as always. smiley
You still digging this story?
I think we all need to let go till the DNA results are available for posterity.
I am really glad the couple has agreed to extensive DNA testings.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by Abayomin70(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2010
dis tin is common sense why will a black give birth to white i rilly thing d family is hiding sometin
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by FACEOFF1: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
i can't believe this. the woman must be cheating on the man because there is no way a black man and woman will give birth to a white also a white woman and man too can not give birth to black. they are leaving in london let the woman tell the husband the truth
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by sanyamakin(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
Albinism is God's way of introducing diversity into the human species and a baby does not have to be unhealthy in any way to be considered albino, it is simply a Latin word for white. From Noah's time until about the 1500s, world nations from East to West, comprised Negroes, Albinos and a mixture of both. The historical prejudice of the majority Negroes towards albinos who had been subjected to slavery is the root of racial rivalry and conflict which reached its high point circa 1600s with the subjugation of blacks and constriction to sub Saharan Africa in the global slave revolutions that ushered in the modern era, a new socio-cultural, economic, political and geographical order.
Re: Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) by owoo2: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2012
is it miracle or wonder,pls i need to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.