Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:05 PM

Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out (35283 Views)

Nigeria Customs Shortlisted List (2021) Is Out!!! / Nigeria Customs Service 2019/2020 Shortlisted List,who Else Has Received An SMS. / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Oluwatobijuwon(f): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
larybank:
please is the list for those that applied officer cadre or other cadres?
Are they going to release another list
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by ruboy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
You just sounded like a simpleton. Am only trying to help here, so use ur brain man, and detect a scammer
Bimpe29:
Scammer is who you are.

Are you a JAMB Registrar ni? Don't do that here biko.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Bimpe29: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Oleee ajibole. Even your comments are suspicious.
ruboy:
You just sounded like a simpleton. Am only trying to help here, so use ur brain man, and detect a scammer
If you want to help, do that from within your family or village.
Argue with your brain.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Bimpe29: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
No
Oluwatobijuwon:
Are they going to release another list
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by zabson(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pls are we supposed to appear in mufti or all white?
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by zabson(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bimpe29:
The FRSC hereby invites you for a Computer Based Test (CBT) on 03 Nov, 2018 by 0800hrs. Click https://frsc.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/FRSC-CWC.pdf and search for your Name or Application_ID to know your venue.
Thank you.

Pls are we supposed to appear in mufti or all white? Tnx
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by zabson(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bimpe29:
The FRSC hereby invites you for a Computer Based Test (CBT) on 03 Nov, 2018 by 0800hrs. Click https://frsc.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/FRSC-CWC.pdf and search for your Name or Application_ID to know your venue.
Thank you.

Pls are we to appear in mufti or all whites?
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Bimpe29: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
No dress code.
zabson:

Pls are we to appear in mufti or all whites?
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by ruboy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bimpe29:
Oleee ajibole. Even your comments are suspicious.

If you want to help, do that from within your family or village.
Argue with your brain.
now I understand d level of ur reasoning... U re just a dumb ass, and I see fools like u have no regard for ur family and elder at home.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by nelsonic(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
larybank:
please is the list for those that applied officer cadre or other cadres?
I heard it is for officer cadres ...
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by nelsonic(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Clemexy20:
pls Can someone check 4 me d list is not downloadable
Download PDF opener from your Google or play store..
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by chukwudiology(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Clemexy20:
pls Can someone check 4 me d list is not downloadable
what is your application number?
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by brill224(m): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pls somebody to Pls send de list 4me marryokoh4@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by qanda: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Noblefreeman(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=Majlaw post=72596507]
Your name?[/please I'd be glad if you checked for me too,wokoma noble is my name.thanks]
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by chukwudiology(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
MoonWater:
I saw my name on the PDF list. I can't remember my password to my email right now
Are u so dull, that u can't change ur password?
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by splendorian(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pls a good sameritan should hrlp me and send the pdf to my mail at speulogius@gmail.com. tanks alot anday God bless you....or to my what's app number at 07067168667
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by DanZenithh(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
IN VIEW OF THE ONGOING FRSC RECRUITMENT, PLS CONTACT US FOR YOUR

ORAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (36)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON ROAD SAFETY MATTERS
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON ROAD SAFETY PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON GENERAL STUDIES
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON HIGH WAY CODES

CONTACT JOHN ON 08121501243, U CAN AS WELL FORWARD YOUR EMAIL ADD TO THE NUMBER
BEST OF LUCK
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by franzzyekiko(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2018
Anybody that has the list should help send it to my email
Franzzymike@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Myketuale(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Bimpe29:
Thank you.

I can't find it on their website.
And d link u posted above is not opening.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Myketuale(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=splendorian post=72634008]Pls a good sameritan should hrlp me and send the pdf to my mail at speulogius@gmail.com. tanks alot anday God bless you....or to my what's app number at 07067168667[/quote

I need it too
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by seunjungle1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
If you don't have PDF app n your phone it won't download.
Send "I want it" to this email address if you want it or WhatsApp I want it to this number 08061674365.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Myketuale(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=Myketuale post=72634749][/quote]

I need u to send me the list on my mail
Mikeomonla35@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by daxclusive1: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2018
To my Gmail please. ayodan007@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Radicalman(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Basmec:
Pls, is the arrangement based on the state one did the physical screening cos my name is not on that state

Please If you have the PDF kindly send to me on odoluke@yahoo.com
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by vickijamal: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please, for the d love of God I need d list
Vickiwogu@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Gagare1(m): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2018
seunjungle1:
If you don't have PDF app n your phone it won't download.
Send "I want it" to this email address if you want it or WhatsApp I want it to this number 08061674365.
I just sent you an email, I have been trying to get the jist for hours now. I will appreciate the help. Anyone can help me
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Oreoluwa97: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2018
Gagare1:
I just sent you an email, I have been trying to get the jist for hours now. I will appreciate the help. Anyone can help me assallau1@gmail.com
message me on WhatsApp so I can send to you now.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by Gagare1(m): 12:25am On Nov 03, 2018
Oreoluwa97:
message me on WhatsApp 08101393908 so I can send to you now.
Re: Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out by IdyClouds: 1:02am On Nov 03, 2018
Gagare1:
I'm sorry my phone for whatsapp was stolen, the one I use now cannot, I can only use emai now. Poor me. Well thank you for offering to help, I wish I can receive it.

Drop ur email, let me mail u d list...

Download FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2018 [PDF]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 / Who Has Received Npower January Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.