Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) (52185 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family Rock Halloween Theme In New Adorable Photo / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Adeola97(f): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kindly patronize us for your butt lifter /tummy control pants, its a body shaper that help to lift the butt up making it Firm, pointed, bigger and sexy, it act as a push up bra for your back side and it also push the stomach inside making it look very flat. It really works and its very comfortable you wont even feel a thing, plz patronize us today a trial will convince you ☺. Its available for #4500 wholesale and dropshipping deal also available, kindly call 0815 282 5606 or WhatsApp 0815 282 5606 to order for yours thanks. We deliver nationwide

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
put your sense together Aboki
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mark Zuckerberg may be amongst the richest men in the world.

But his poverty mentality is ingrained.
He wears a T-shirt I won't even wear to jog.
He drives a car no correct girl in Nigeria will respond to if called from it.

Now he and his family are wearing a costume that is less than $68.

Who is he making the money for?
The mumu gives to charity forgetting that charity begins at home.
And the wise recipients of his charity lead lives more lavish than his.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by busomma: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
I guess those fanatic & over zealous, brain dead Christians in Nigeria will tell u this is demonic. Meanwhile one of the richest people on earth is participating in it.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by emmaitive(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
another modenize way of worshipin satan
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But his poverty mentality is ingrained. He wears a T-shirt I won't even wear to jog. He drives a car no correct girl in Nigeria will respond to if called from it.
Who is he making the money for? The mumu gives to charity forgetting that charity begins at home. And the wise recipients of his charity lead lives more lavish than his.
That is why a white man's mentality is better than yours.
BTW, tech guys don't dress much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
chicoMX:

Tah.. they met at Harvard..
And? Don't couples meet in universities here
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by joenor(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
what this whole Halo something for? anyway it's their culture.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by aguiyi2: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But his poverty mentality is ingrained.

Anu ofia!!!.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by chicoMX(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
And? Don't couples meet in universities here

What I was trying to say to you is that Priscilla cannot be termed a "gold digger". As at when she met Mark, there was no gold mine anywhere
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by fpeter(f): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mark Zuckerberg may be amongst the richest men in the world, but his poverty mentality is ingrained.

You think his T-shirts are ordinary walmart Tees?

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by nephemmy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lord I ask that u bless me in this new month even much more than mark Zuckerberg, IJN amen
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by bluecircle470: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Nice one

Waiting for the dullard from daura to show us his cows Halloween costumes.

Wetin concern Africa with Halloween? U better don’t die of hatred
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by EarthKing(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nigeriapen:
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

See More Lovely Photos Below..........

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/mark-zuckerberg-and-his-family-show-off-their-2018-halloween-costumes-photo-html/

. An African man covered up for fun on Christmas day, we'd say its demonic.

When a white man does exact thing, they'd call it Halloween. SMH.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by annyplenty(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Halloween is evil. Come out of it
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by defemz(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mark Zuckerberg may be amongst the richest men in the world, but his poverty mentality is ingrained.

Perhaps that's why you are poorer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Dlapezzi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
You no get head aswear[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72592630] shocked

And the wise recipients of his charity lead lives more lavish than his.[/qu
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by itsmolep(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Login onto your Computer remotely using your android phone
https://www.nairaland.com/4821495/how-login-onto-computer-remotely#72593376
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by ikezuora4689(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

typical Nigeria mentality that judge people by what they see....u most be Yoruba.... this people can buy unnecessary things...I have a customer who bought a Toyota Camry of 1.2m bt he is still living in face me I face you apartment.....every day he will drive down to my shop begging me for 500 for fuel...can u imagine....I don't waste money on designer bag shoe cloths...I build my house last year....am jst 23.... while all my mates are busy wearing designers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by lollytk(f): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dandsome:
Is she pregnant again? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I mean the wife
grin ;Dwetin be your own
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Ramj: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where is this guy from please... So Lavishness is wealth right. hmmmmm what a mind-set.

Just passing by

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by annyplenty(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Halloween is evil. Repent and Come out of it. Jesus is coming.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by hustla(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The irony is that you're the one displaying your poverty mentality

Infact im ashamed on your behalf..

Meanwhile those t shirts u won't wear to jog cost between $85 to $250, About 30k naira

You sha wan turn yourself to nairaland Nuisance with your extremely idiotic posts

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You called him mumu because he remembers the less privilege with his own wealth? Before now I actually thought you had brain but now I know.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by breakeven: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your opinion though.for me living simple is the best way to handle your wealth.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by TrajansKong: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This comment received 26 likes!!

This is the reason we will never prosper as a people. Zuckerberg is a BILLIONAIRE. Who would he dress to impress?? How could he even care what people like you (or anybody) think about him?? He is a FAMILY MAN. His car is for getting from A-B in the service of his family and business, not for cruising round town looking for girls like you.

He has what we Nigerians will never possess: Freedom from the tsunami of petty jealousies and bad mindedness that drowns all true joy and fellow-feeling. Our lives are lived as warped revenge fantasies.

When will this end??

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
chicoMX:

What I was trying to say to you is that Priscilla cannot be termed a "gold digger". As at when she met Mark, there was no gold mine anywhere
Hmmmm. Ok
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Dididrumz(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I swear down, mehn I agree with you. Feels like He's restrained from spending the money on himself and family. What's d morals?

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by bluefilm: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
TrajansKong:

This comment received 26 likes!!

This is the reason we will never prosper as a people. Zuckerberg is a BILLIONAIRE. Who would he dress to impress?? How could he even care what people like you (or anybody) think about him?? He is a FAMILY MAN. His car is for getting from A-B in the service of his family and business, not for cruising round town looking for girls like you.

He has what we Nigerians will never possess: Freedom from the tsunami of petty jealousies and bad mindedness that drowns all true joy and fellow-feeling. Our lives are lived as warped revenge fantasies.

When will this end??

Why bother to respond to that guy?

Unless you are new here, that's exactly the typical Nwaamaikpe's response to most issues being discussed here on nairaland.

So, I believe he's just being sarcastic.

But deep down, I believe he already knows that a million of him is not even equal to ONE Zuckerberg in any way.

That is to say, what he thinks of Mark Zuckerberg does not in any way count.

Although, it may get him some useless likes from a couple of useless individuals on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Nas4all(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
you will never understand that some people are not just into show off, his creative genius is beyond his physical expression.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Lucifer66(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You're the definition of an idiot. No wonder you were born into poverty.
This man never intended to become rich he said he only made fb for his friends and himself but it suddenly blew up.
So go eat a bag of rocks. Gokd chains don't last forever.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by Oladipo1166(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This your comment shows y you can't be rich in life.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) by handsomebanana(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

That is why a white man's mentality is better than yours.

BTW, tech guys don't dress much.

TELL THAT TO LARRY ELLISON AND HIS ARMANI SUITS

WHO SABI PACKAGE SABI PACKAGE JOOR.
FORGET THAT THIN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm / Download Millions Of Free Email List / How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.