Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? (73502 Views)

The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS) / A Fallen Container At Berger Bus-stop Caused This Long Traffic Holdup Today / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by valnosky(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Sirheny007:
I'm waiting to see the condition of those toilets in two years time.
No be Lagos again?
lol
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by bigtt76(f): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmmmm ....another toilet initiative built for the the owoo daa boyz ... cheesy

autojosh:
One of the legacies of the Governor Akinwunmi Ambode administration is the remodeling and construction of the Ojodu-Berger stop. This very important bus stop is located at the fringes of the state.

The reconstructed bus stop features a very expansive layby.

However, a very conspicuous feature of the bus stop is a strategically located public convenience (toilet).

This ultra-modern public toilet is indeed a visually-pleasing sight to behold.

Apart from other features, the public toilet facility is designed to make it easy for physically challenged Lagosians to use.

Interestingly. these public toilets have been installed for quite some time now. Strangely, it is yet to be commissioned for public use.

This has now left frequent commuters at the Berger Bus stop wondering if these particular public toilet toilets were situated there to offer relief to commuters, or they were simply placed there to offer aesthetic value to the remodeled Berger bus terminal.

All that notwithstanding, isn’t this the most resplendent public convenience you have seen in Nigeria?

https://autojosh.com/is-this-the-most-sophisticated-public-toilet-in-nigeria-see-photos/

Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Basher8583: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
GistFullGround:
Give it 5 years or less...

Nigerians are too dirty and don't cherish good things!

guy speak for yourself. I know you are really dirty however that is not a reason to generalise
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by GuntersChain(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dem fit nack akpako inside that toilet.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by SirLakes: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Maintenance culture is dead n buried here in Naija.

They'll plaster the walls with shitt very soon when their pumping machine is faulty.
grin grin grin
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by stasius: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Very beautiful!

Show us the pics again after 6 months and after 1yr.
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
next....
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by dru23(m): 5:07am On Nov 02, 2018
helpishere:

That's not a yardstick for maintenance in Nigeria. The system connives to destroy our cars. No good engine oil, no good fuel, so how will these cars last longer. Even 2005 Vw Passats and Boras have all gone. Go to Mm2 and Kano domestic airport and you will wonder if it is the same terminal that has an international airport. Anything government will not last because money is being made if it goes bad

My brother even if there is good engine oil . How many will actually buy it ? We Nigerians just like to Manage things... simple things like coolant they refuse to buy it...
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by dru23(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2018
Basher8583:

guy speak for yourself. I know you are really dirty however that is not a reason to generalise

I don't agree with the guy that says give it 5 years... I will say give it 6months ... we Nigerians don't value maintenance culture at all ...until we put value on those things, will continue to fail in every aspect on things...
I was driving through third mainland bridge few days ago. The first thing that came to mind.. How are they maintaining this bridge? I shook head and continue driving...
Re: Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? by dru23(m): 5:15am On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=GistFullGround post=72593712]Give it 5 years or less...

Nigerians are too dirty and don't cherish good things!
[/quote

You shall live long ]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.