Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ (28166 Views)

Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React / Nigerians React To Ganduje's 6th Bribery Video (Photos) / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Omeokachie: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari's got his back. No shaking

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by chiedu7: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Blackfire:
How can he resign, is he more corrupt than PDp thieves?

Leave him alone
So based on that he should remain?

Mumuism may be generic oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Horus(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCx7UXpQPF8

Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, receiving part of $5m bribe from a contractor

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by ajebuter(f): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Only a man with integrity will resign the minute you doubt his honesty, sincerity and transparency..

But here in Naija, even if you catch the likes of Gandolla robbing the vaults of CBN in broad daylight,

They will still not resign but will keep clinging to power..

That's how low we have sunk in this part of the hemisphere..

Meanwhile, EFCC will ignore this since it isnt opposition members

However, an opposition member would have received his summon or invite six months even before leaving office

But as for this one, NOTHING go happen..

Na dem dem

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by jamace(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
One of the APC "saints".

Shame on APC.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Dinho20(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2018
Officialpdpnig:
Why should he resign. We all enter into politics to make money. As PDP we did worse than this but look at us making a come back and people are giving us support even after we took from them what was rightfully theirs.

They should leave Ganduje alone.
After all it is where a person works that he must eat from.
APC MEMBER IN DISGUISE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Henjor48(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
APC and corruption are like 5 & 6.

Buhari is Mr. Integrity my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Officialpdpnig: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Stop making a mockery of yourself, you product of APC

Show me when I have spoken up for APC. Am I not free to be objective anymore? Must my conscience be dead to the truths around me?

Is it not where a man works that he eats from?

Ganduje may have taken some monies but so did our GEJ, our diezani, our able mama peace, our own dasuki, our own fayose, our own every every. Did that stop people from still supporting us?

We as PDP should not be talking about ganduje because we did worse in our 16years.
Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Has Buhari resigned over certificate forgery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by mike111112: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari's got his back. No shaking

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by ikombe: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
I give up on this country

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by enemyofprogress: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Officialpdpnig: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dinho20:
APC MEMBER IN DISGUISE

You are busy seeing things from the wrong angle. If this same Ganduje defects tomorrow to join us in PDP we will still accept him and pretend as if nothing happened.

Even you have stolen before. Big thief and small thief, all of you are thieves.

We have one already as a presidential flag bearer in Atiku so let's look inward and stop complicating our own issues
Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by dabunaija: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
did Buhari resigned from his certificate scandal that U aer calling oGanduje to resign for a mere video showing him stalking money into his baban riga?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by enemyofprogress: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
ajebuter:
Only a man with integrity will resign the minute you doubt his honesty, sincerity and transparency..

But here in Naija, even if you catch the likes of Gandolla robbing the vaults of CBN in broad daylight,

They will still not resign but will keep clinging to power..

That's how low we have sunk in this part of the hemisphere..

Meanwhile, EFCC will ignore this since it isnt opposition members

However, an opposition member would have received his summon or invite six months even before leaving office

But as for this one, NOTHING go happen..

Na dem dem
what's this one saying?
Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by ajebuter(f): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
what's this one saying?

Werey Ibadan..

Lala don release you abi?

Go school, you no gree

Salaro tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by itchie: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Gandollar!! The guy is just busy gandujeying all the money into his babanriga grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Dinho20(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

You are busy seeing things from the wrong angle. If this same Ganduje defects tomorrow to join us in PDP we will still accept him and pretend as if nothing happened.

Even you have stolen before. Big thief and small thief, all of you are thieves.

We have one already as a presidential flag bearer in Buhari so let's look inward and stop complicating our own issues
LOL

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by humblespirit: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
There is no case here until the bribe giver surface.
Who gave him the bribe?
Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by israelmao(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
This kind of bribery saga put pay to the political career of the vocal and intelligent Farouk Muhammad Lawan, former member of House of Representatives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by enemyofprogress: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
ajebuter:

Werey Ibadan..

Lala don release you abi?

Go school, you no gree

Salaro tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I ate piding english, speak queen's English please
Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by AdonaiAluminium: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
He Will never resign Unless they impeach him and i Don"t see that happening going by the statement credited to the house of assembly members. Shameless people we have as leaders.

Contact us for your insulated roofing sheets and panels, roofing and roof maintenance services

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by ajebuter(f): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I ate piding english, speak queen's English please

Sule tongue tongue

If you like, 'drink' after you 'ate'

Oya, go and wash plates wink wink shocked

Werey Asaba

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Bizibi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Blackfire:
How can he resign, is he more corrupt than PDp thieves?

Leave him alone
yes!!!,he should not resign,he should expand his scope of dealings......he is a good governor and he must continue stealing.you can as well meet him for image smoothing on social media.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Maket: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Seconded the OP
Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by emperorblog(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
someone ahould help me with d new link
Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by enemyofprogress: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
ajebuter:

Sule tongue tongue

If you like, 'drink' after you 'ate'

Oya, go and wash plates wink wink shocked

Werey Asaba
I ain't got your time baby. I'm married to Genevieve men and I'm ok with her pussy and ringtones
Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Soulsymbol99: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kwankwaso is a mastermind grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by ajebuter(f): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I ain't got your time baby. I'm married to Genevieve men and I'm ok with her pussy and ringtones

Werey omo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Alafishe

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Originalsly: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmm....asking for him to resign? ...shouldn't he be charged?...there is now evidence. Do we want when someone is caught he should simply resign?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
buhari's PARTNER IN CRIME TO RESIGN?...

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!.... where will the lifeless one get the phantom 5 million votes?.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ by enemyofprogress: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
ajebuter:

Werey omo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Alafishe
when next I come to Nigeria, I'm gonna buy you Tom Tom baby, just make sure you remind me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Are Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry – Governor Bala Mohammed / Ade Bendel Wanted By EFCC / Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.