Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Stand Out This Festive Season With Hip Padding Designs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stand Out This Festive Season With Hip Padding Designs (1276 Views)

Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season / Premier Movies To Watch Out For This Festive Season / Xmas promo enjoy 10% discount this festive season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stand Out This Festive Season With Hip Padding Designs by Laeroy(f): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
*HIP PADDING CLASS*
https:///A8Vxz8Rfd2y2Nu4RmZLuSm
*Stand Out this Christmas and festive season with that beautiful padded dress �*
���� Being a big designer is all about creativeness and one of the creative ideas in vogue now is *PADDING*! *PADDING*!! *PADDING*!!!
The secret of most curvy shapes you see on celebrities is *Padding manipulation*

Are you a fashion designer and wondering how some *UNIQUE padded designs are MADE*?
�� You're the reason I made this training available .
Learn how to add more feminine curves to your clothes, by padding the hip....
Learn the secrets of Hip Padding for just 1000 naira
VENUE= WHATSAPP
Bonuses include : 2 free ebooks on sewing (u sure don't wanna miss this)
Join the WHATSAPP link via https:///A8Vxz8Rfd2y2Nu4RmZLuSm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stand Out This Festive Season With Hip Padding Designs by Opemide3404: 6:50am On Jan 12, 2019
Plsss add me I tried the link its not responding 08181297404
Re: Stand Out This Festive Season With Hip Padding Designs by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 08, 2019
Hi laeroy.I'm having issues with my mail.
But I'll send you a WhatsApp message right away!
Re: Stand Out This Festive Season With Hip Padding Designs by Laeroy(f): 11:29pm On May 08, 2019
Logobenz:
Hi laeroy.I'm having issues with my mail. But I'll send you a WhatsApp message right away!
OK brother
Re: Stand Out This Festive Season With Hip Padding Designs by Laeroy(f): 9:13am On May 09, 2019
Logobenz:
Hi laeroy.I'm having issues with my mail. But I'll send you a WhatsApp message right away!
HI Logobenz I didn't get your message.....
Re: Stand Out This Festive Season With Hip Padding Designs by Nobody: 9:15am On May 09, 2019
Laeroy:

HI Logobenz I didn't get your message.....
maybe n.a. wrong number I get.
Can you mention it to me on another thread?

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Most Gorgeous Styles, Couple And Single (ankara Fashion) / 40 Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles You’ll Love (see Photos) / NICE FEMALE SHOES AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.