Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander (2011 Views)

One Of Tinubu's Documents Released To Atiku By CSU Indicates "Female" / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by fasterwell(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
The Dream I Had That Changed My Thoughts On Atiku By A Nairalander.

Greetings To All Nairalanders

I know alot of us do not believe in dreams for reasns best known to us but whether you believe or not doesn't change the truth that dreams are one of the many ways God uses to communicate to us and reveal hidden mysteries to us.

The major reason God uses dreams to communicate to us is because as humans, most of us are bombarded with so much thoughts, worries and we tend to rely on what we know or think for a way out; thereby giving our flesh/body the most advantages over our spirits.

This is why the Bible says in

Job 33: 14 - 16

14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it
not.

15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep
falleth upon men, in
slumberings upon the bed;

16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their
instruction,

The above verses of scriptures made it clear that God do speak to us in real life but when failed to hear His voice, He will then communicate to us through dreams.

Bringing the above into the topic, i was happy when Atiku emerged as PDP Presidential candidate for the 2019 elections. My reason was that Atiku promised to restructure Nigeria which i believed is the only way to end the mindless killings across the country.

I had nothing against President Buhari's government except for the way his government is handling issues of killings in the country. I honestly believe that they are not doing enough to end the killings. But as for building infrastructures and the economy, his administration is on the right path which even his critics knew that.

So, i believed that with Atiku or Buhari as Nigeria's president that Nigeria will be great again.

But everything changed after i had this particular dream. In that dream, i saw myself praying fervently amidst tears asking God not to allow those who shared the money meant for vital projects to grab power again in next year elections.

When i woke up, i had a deep thought on who i was actually praying against, then it dawned on me that Atiku is the one. And a closer checks on those supporting him will further prove the obvious.

Note
I am Nigerian and Pro Nigeria. I do not belong to any political party but it my duty to show support to any govt that performed well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by upower123(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
Na malaria dey worry you.. Go take treatment..

27 Likes

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by basilo101: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Athemeter Lumefantrin is what you need

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Derawiz(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
@OP in case the artemether lumefantrine prescribe by basil101 doesn't work, please take a dihydroartemisinin and piperaquine phosphate combination.

Your case is a clear case of malaria dream

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Anigreat: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
shocked

The rate of poverty in this country is alarming and its very pitiable. Buhari has successfully reduced this country to nothing

It has gotten to the point that some people cannot afford common mosquito net or mosquito coil so to prevent mosquitoes bite.

Now you have seen what mosquitoes has done to this fellow, biting and sucking him voraciously hence the malaria symptom, that my guy started having dreams.

Bro, dm me your account detail via my email, let me send you the little i have so you can use it to buy drugs and treat yourself.

Buhari will never go unpunished.

17 Likes

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Derawiz(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Derawiz:
@OP in case the artemether lumefantrine prescribe by basil101 doesn't work, please take a dihydroartemisinin and piperaquine phosphate combination.

Your case is a clear case of malaria dream

op just incase this one doesn't work for you then you need anointing water cause your case is Strong

9 Likes

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
basilo101:
Athemeter Lumefantrin is what you need

First line drug for malaria. Op, you need to treat yourself early to avoid complications

13 Likes

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by LuciferYaweh: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
fasterwell:
Note
I am Nigerian and Pro Nigeria. I do not belong to any political party but it my duty to show support to any govt that performed well.

This is where you exposed yourself.

Rookie.

I spit on your dreams & life aspirations angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by omokab: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
You have dreamt well. Even the crooks supporting atiku know the reason they are supporting him. They will return to sharing of national cake. Every responsible people must reject atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by fasterwell(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Shayetet13:

First line drug for malaria. Op, you need to treat yourself early to avoid complications

I am not sick and i am sure of what happened in my dreams even though i don't like talking most of them

Do you remembered in 2010 when Yar'Ardua was sick and nobody knew where he was?

Do you also remembered that some people said he was kidnapped?

Now let me tell you where he was

On that fateful wednesday when Jonathan was made the Acting President, i had a dream and in that dream i was taken to Saudi Arabia to see the sick, skinny and shrinked Yar'Ardua in KING FASHAD HOSPITAL.

I was a pathetic sight. Yar'Adua had shrinked so much and looking hopeless. One can visibly see his skeleton and he was wearing something like animal skin.

A voice said to and i quote

Look at him saying Allah will heal me but he will die.

I woke up to hear the new that Jonathan has been made Acting president.

I later saw a picture online showing the exact state of Yar'Ardua in KING FASHAD HOSPITAL.

OR

What about my dream earlier this year that Buhari came back alive and healthy when other pastors and prophets were saying he will die or has died in UK?

https://www.nairaland.com/3940506/fulfilled-saw-president-buhari-return

1 Like

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by fasterwell(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

This is where you exposed yourself.

Rookie.

I spit on your dreams & life aspirations angry

Exposed myself how?

My dreams are always true even when it contradicts what other pastors and prophets claims to have seen

Check this

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by greatdreamer(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
fasterwell:

I know alot of us do not believe in dreams for reasns best known to us but whether you believe or not doesn't change the truth that dreams are one of the many ways God uses to communicate to us and reveal hidden mysteries to us.

The major reason God uses dreams to communicate to us is because as humans, most of us are bombarded with so much thoughts, worries and we tend to rely on what we know or think for a way out; thereby giving our flesh/body the most advantages over our spirits.

not.

falleth upon men, in

instruction,

The above verses of scriptures made it clear that God do speak to us in real life but when failed to hear His voice, He will then communicate to us through dreams.

Bringing the above into the topic, i was happy when Atiku emerged as PDP Presidential candidate for the 2019 elections. My reason was that Atiku promised to restructure Nigeria which i believed is the only way to end the mindless killings across the country.

I had nothing against President Buhari's government except for the way his government is handling issues of killings in the country. I honestly believe that they are not doing enough to end the killings. But as for building infrastructures and the economy, his administration is on the right path which even his critics knew that.

So, i believed that with Atiku or Buhari as Nigeria's president that Nigeria will be great again.

But everything changed after i had this particular dream. In that dream, i saw myself praying fervently amidst tears asking God not to allow those who shared the money meant for vital projects to grab power again in next year elections.

When i woke up, i had a deep thought on who i was actually praying against, then it dawned on me that Atiku is the one. And a closer checks on those supporting him will further prove the obvious.

Note
if the symptoms persist after three days please consult your doctor.
If you don't have a medical doctor, please consult a witch doctor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by fasterwell(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

The rate of poverty in this country is alarming and its very pitiable. Buhari has successfully reduced this country to nothing

It has gotten to the point that some people cannot afford common mosquito net or mosquito coil so to prevent mosquitoes bite.

Now you have seen what mosquitoes has done to this fellow, biting and sucking him voraciously hence the malaria symptom, that my guy started having dreams.

Bro, dm me your account detail via my email, let me send you the little i have so you can use it to buy drugs and treat yourself.

Buhari will never go unpunished.

Have u ever had malaria before? If yes, then u should have known that a malaria patient cannot sleep at night let alone having a deep sleep or dreaming,

See my dream earlier this year about Buhari coming back alive and healthy when many pastors were saying the opposite

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
The best security man one can get is a retired robber who knows that all eyes will be on him unlike a self acclaimed, self righteous gate man who will confidently leave your properties to go and pray thereby opening the door for robbery.

Buhari has proved to be a failure so it's best to try Atiku and after 4yrs, he should be sacked if he fails too.
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by LadyExcellency: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
fasterwell:

Exposed myself how?

My dreams are always true even when it contradicts what other pastors and prophets claims to have seen

Check this

You said Buhari is doing well in Economy and infrastructures? If I may ask, a you a breadwinner or a dependent?

Mchewww.

3 Likes

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Bannylove13: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Op na Yoruba man..

Forget stories..

We don't hear.

Hope you don dream better about your life..and your family..

Na to dream Atiku Jonathan ..na wetin dey your mind you dey dream...

You're shamelessly biasee and it did reflect in your dream.

Go give your life to Jesus ..and further go for Deliverance..is so obvious your possessed with the Apc sporting of blood sucking.. tribalism..rituals and demonic activities..

Should be really ashame of yourself.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Idecievedyou(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
;Dplease hang somebody
omokab:
You have dreamt well. Even the crooks supporting atiku know the reason they are supporting him. They will return to sharing of national cake. Every responsible people must reject atiku.
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by quickberry(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
OP don't mind those children of hate above, may God continue to protect and bless you.

#novacancyinasorock
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by fasterwell(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bannylove13:
Op na Yoruba man..

Forget stories..

We don't hear.

Hope you don dream better about your life..and your family..

Na to dream Atiku Jonathan ..na wetin dey your mind you dey dream...

You're shamelessly biasee and it did reflect in your dream.

Go give your life to Jesus ..and further go for Deliverance..is so obvious your possessed with the Apc sporting of blood sucking.. tribalism..rituals and demonic activities..

Should be really ashame of yourself.

Peace.

U can say whatever u like but all i have to say is that elections is 4 months today
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Idecievedyou(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
LadyExcellency:

You said Buhari is doing well in Economy and infrastructures? If I may ask, a you a breadwinner or a dependent?

Mchewww.
he is a shop keeper grin
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Bannylove13: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
fasterwell:

U can say whatever u like but all i have to say is that elections is 4 months today

Oga go sleep..

Buhari is already home..

Just come out and support your Osibanjo and Southwest presidency..

No dey hide under one useless dream..

1 Like

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Mankosi: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
If u don't belong to any political party then keep ur dream to urself and don't try to use it to convince others to vote against anybody...
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by SarkinYarki: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
fasterwell:

not.

falleth upon men, in

instruction,

Note

You are not putting you brain and dream to good use ... Ask yourself where , when and how did Atiku share Nigerias money ? Nigerias money is being brazenly looted without accountability by Buhari govt , Atiku has never ever been a signatory to any single govt account on Nigeria even as councillor yet you say he shared your money , he has never been in any capacity in life where he can authorize the sharing of govt money instead it's Buhari that has been in many capacity from governor to minister to GOC to PTF to president where he has brazenly overseen the mismangement of Nigerian money ( Check the 2.8 billion dollars westmidland bank fraud or the 72 missing Jokokolo suit case or the PTF frauds)

It was Buhari God was warning you about and not Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by deboysben(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
You seriously need atikuobi tablet it will do
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Banmeallday: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
LOL

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by onatisi(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Better wake up to reality and stop dreaming ,only compound fools with goats brain use dreams to determine what their actions will be in real life. And if you know you still want to dream then have an ATIKULATED dream.
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
fasterwell:

I am not sick and i am sure of what happened in my dreams even though i don't like talking most of them

Do you remembered in 2010 when Yar'Ardua was sick and nobody knew where he was?

Do you also remembered that some people said he was kidnapped?

Now let me tell you where he was

On that fateful wednesday when Jonathan was made the Acting President, i had a dream and in that dream i was taken to Saudi Arabia to see the sick, skinny and shrinked Yar'Ardua in KING FASHAD HOSPITAL.

I was a pathetic sight. Yar'Adua had shrinked so much and looking hopeless. One can visibly see his skeleton and he was wearing something like animal skin.

A voice said to and i quote

Look at him saying Allah will heal me but he will die.

I woke up to hear the new that Jonathan has been made Acting president.

I later saw a picture online showing the exact state of Yar'Ardua in KING FASHAD HOSPITAL.

OR

What about my dream earlier this year that Buhari came back alive and healthy when other pastors and prophets were saying he will die or has died in UK?

There was no time the rumour was that Yaradua was kidnapped except maybe in your dreams. He was always sick. The opinions formed about buhari's death were purely political, so no surprise that someone like you who likes buhari will see him in good health in your dreams. However, that your dream that excluded Atiku and gave no alternative but Buhari to continue ruling us is not a healthy dream. That is why, as a physician, i have to advice you, exclude Malaria first and lets see when next you would dream. Please dont be lost to follow-up. Endeavour to give me feedback. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
OP is obviously sick and needs help before he enters the market
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by MalcoImX: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
You are a patriot.

God is showing you what PDP did to this country for about 16 years.

Don't mind these people. We were here when they keep saying Buhari will not come back, but he did, in consonance with your earlier dreams. I'd rather listen to you instead of these non-spiritual temporal entities.
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by fasterwell(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Shayetet13:

There was no time the rumour was that Yaradua was kidnapped except maybe in your dreams. He was always sick. The opinions formed about buhari's death were purely political, so no surprise that someone like you who likes buhari will see him in good health in your dreams. However, that your dream that excluded Atiku and gave no alternative but Buhari to continue ruling us is not a healthy dream. That is why, as a physician, i have to advice you, exclude Malaria first and lets see when next you would dream. Please dont be lost to follow-up. Endeavour to give me feedback. Thanks

Talking to folks like u is total waste of energy and time
Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Vikky014(f): 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Fasterwell how much did buhari steal again under Abacha at PTF?how much did ganduje steal in the name of kickback.When Atiku was in Apc surporting our pmb did you dream.Pls Apc and pdp is d same. The annoying thing is d claim of buhari being a saint when he is sitting on a govt wt d highest rate of corruption since 1914

1 Like

Re: FULFILLED: The Dream That Made Me To Stop Supporting Atiku By A Nairalander by Yusuf54: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
fasterwell:

Exposed myself how?

Check this

Dont mind those yeye novices that are shouting Atiku, they are Mentally dumb and spiritually deaf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Memes On Buhari For Collecting His Waec Result After 57 Years / Atiku Sought The Help Of Uk Not To Be Arrested I US But Was Turned Down / Breaking: I Am Returning To Nigeria Now ~ Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.